Reading Herbies discussion

The Starch Solution: Eat the Foods You Love, Regain Your Health, and Lose the Weight for Good!
This topic is about The Starch Solution
Starch Solution Week 2 Q3

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lindsay Nixon (happyherbivore) | 59 comments Mod
Have you changed your mind about the "everything in moderation" concept?

message 2: by Roxanne (new) - added it

Roxanne V (RoxanneV) | 15 comments Sort of, I still would like to "pig out" sometime...

Susan (wife2abadge) | 5 comments Unfortunately knowing something doesn't mean always doing it, does it?

message 4: by Roxanne (new) - added it

Roxanne V (RoxanneV) | 15 comments If food talked, we'd be in trouble!

Susan (wife2abadge) | 5 comments How do you cope when at a party then? I don't like to admit that any food has that kind of power over me. Even if I don't purchase foods that I know aren't good for me, I can't get rid of all of the in the world. Hence, I continue to work on reminding myself that I can eat a small amount and move on...or that I can eat it whenever I want, but am choosing not to. It doesn't always work, but I'm getting there. I *have* to have some things that are difficult to resist in the house, since I live with three other people who eat the SAD.

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan | 19 comments Lindsay wrote: "Have you changed your mind about the "everything in moderation" concept?"

Yes. I learned that some things should be in the NEVER category.

TheLadyFebruary For moderation, there has to be will power. I learned a long time ago I lack will power. The best thing is to not keep it in the house, it's the best will power/moderation tactic I have.