Hocus-Pocus discussion

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Jun 16, 2012 05:20PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Minus The Guns.

desciptoin

message 2: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy walks into the saloon for another day at work.

message 3: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:37PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherin walks into the local saloon for the first time since becoming queen. She walks head held high gown almost touching the floor. She sits in a chair waiting.

message 4: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy sees the Queen and walks quickly to her and curtsies. "Hello, mama' how may i help you?" She says with a southern accent.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherin smiles at the girl. "I was feeling parched and wondered what drinks are to be served here," she said kindly.

message 6: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 She gulped. "well, we got beer, whiskey, water, wine, tequila, and rotgut. Your Majesty."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine look down. "May I have a glass of wine actually wait what would you prefer?" Katherine asked.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* ((Bella, whos name is now Taylor, is gonna run in here soon, I just need to make her fox.))

message 9: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy looked at her with a omg face. "um, well, i like the tequila for fun, the whiskey for taking away pain, water for something nice to drink, wine for dinner, beer for my horses, and rotgut for a mixed drink. So i dont have a favorite, but i think you should choose wine its more lady like." She looked at her for any expression.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* ((Whiskey for my men... beer for mah horses...))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Well one glass of red wine for me and if i can convince you to stop being so nervous and have a drink with me make that two," katherine said knowingly watching the girls nervous expression. Katherine got tired of people being so nervous around her.

message 12: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy looked around. "I'd love to have a drink with you mama' but i gotta work. And your glass of wine is coming right up..." She walked off and got a glass of red wine and brought it back to her and set it down. "if yah need anything holla ok?" She smiled at her.

((ypu! all the way save a horse ride a cowboy!))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine smiled and shrugged. "Okay," she said letting some of her sweet British accent out. She sipped her wine thinking about all the people she had yet to see today.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Josh walked in with Olive right behind him carrying Sage. She frowned and looked around. When she saw the queen her eyes grew wide. "Josh, look." Olive said pointing at the Queen. Josh's eyes widened, "Don't point Olive. And do not talk to her unless she decides to talk to you!" he said trying to keep his voice at a low enough volume for the queen not to hear. Sage looked up at the queen then she fell asleep in Olive's arms completely uninterested in what was going on.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine turned around a gave a wide smile at the girl. Her eyes widened a little at the man standing beside her and she blushed.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Josh bowed when the queen turned to face them. He elbowed Olive to tell her to courtesy but he didn't have to. Even Sage woke up to bow her head in respect.

message 17: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 13, 2012 10:29PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine blushed again. "No no need for that,' she whispered. "Um would you like to sit down?" She asked gesturing at the empty chairs at her table.

message 18: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy walked around in her work clothes and when she came back into the Saloon from getting some whiskey for a man in the back she saw Josh and was star struck. then she heard a man in the back yell hey babe can you please come here? She walked over to him.

description

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "It would be an honor you majesty." Josh said. Then the sibling went and sat with the queen Sage going back to sleep. ((GTG may have a little while longer))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ((never mind I got 30 mits(long story but minutes) to an hour))

message 21: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 (lol ok :)

Lucy gets the guys order then she goes to get his drink and see the young man sit with the Queen.

message 22: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 13, 2012 10:39PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine ducked her flaming cheeks behind her jet black hair. Once they were back to there normal pale color she looked up again searching the table with her violet eyes. "So would you happen to want refreshments?" She asked the young girl and the man.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) The siblings looked at each other. "No, your majesty," Olive said as politely as she could. "In truth we only came by to drop off a package." "If your heightens wouldn't mind we had best be going now." Josh said hoping he didn't sound too rude. Sage meowed in her sleep and Olive went to shush her.

message 24: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 13, 2012 10:56PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine nodded. And fjnshed her drink. She was twenty four a widow and the queen. She was used to being alone. She stood up placing money on the table along with a tip. She did a courtesy. Waved a good bye to the saloon workers. She lifted up her skirt as not to step on it and started to walk out.

message 25: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy ran around the bar getting and taking orders and getting harassed but she has always delt with this her whole life. She went back to the queens table and saw the little girl. she bent down and talked in the sweetest voice. "hi, would your kitty and you like a glass of milk?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherina turned back. "L-Lucy," she stuttered. "May I have a word?" She asked hesitantly.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "No thank you!" Olive said but handed Lucy a package. "This was addressed to someone named Lucy. We heard she worked here." "It wound up on our front doorstep." Josh explained. After giving Lucy the package the two stood and left.

message 28: by Astig0921 (last edited Jun 13, 2012 11:05PM) (new)

Astig0921 Lucy looked up at the queen. "yes mama'.." she looked at the package it said her name but no address back. "well, thank you.."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "N-never mind," Katherine stuttered and was out the door in a flash.

message 30: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy finshed working her shift and went out in the town to go find some where to sleep for the night.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Abby slumped down in a chair at one the tables. She pulled her Ball mask off, and set it on the table as she stared off toward the wall. She still wore her ball dress, Rosie was Sitting in her lap.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments ((Remember that abby has to go see katherine later))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((I designed the plan. So, I remember.))