Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

Survey Questions > Ever read a book that changed your life?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Athena | 518 comments Mod
ever read a book that changed your life? which one?

message 2: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Definitely!
Harry Potter changed my life completely! This saga was my childhood and still is a huge part in my life.
The Mortal Instruments helped me in a time when I was sad because of the end of Harry Potter. It is a great series as well!
And finally, Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma confronted me with a topic that was always very sensitive for me and made me see that what I thought was really, really wasn't after all.
It made me open my eyes and change the way I saw the world.

message 3: by Paige (new)

Paige | 353 comments Every book I ever read changes my life in one way or the other

message 4: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 53 comments The biggest change was Harry Potter because those books got me into reading in the first place, and my marks raised by a considerable amount. I kinda found who I'm really supposed to be through books :D

Every other book I've ever read has impacted and changed my life in one aspect or another. I don't know what I would do without reading.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Twilight actually because it got me to start reading paranormal books in the first place!

message 6: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) I think every book changes your life in some way. You might look at a situation or person in a different way after reading a certain book. Or maybe have a whole new outlook on life. The latter is a stretch, but I've heard of some people have had that experience. I personally take a little bit away from every book I read. Especially YA lol.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephanie_nichole) | 15 comments Dauntless wrote: "I think every book changes your life in some way. You might look at a situation or person in a different way after reading a certain book. Or maybe have a whole new outlook on life. The latter is a..."

I agree with you. I think every book changes you in some way, rather it be big or small. Each book makes some kind of impact.

message 8: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (Natashaaarose) | 9 comments I agree as well. Every book I have read has changed me but in different little ways. Books are just amazing like that :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mortal Instruments changed my life