Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

Survey Questions > What is the worst book you have ever read?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Athena | 518 comments Mod
what is the worst book you have evr read? why?

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: (amethyst_angel) | 18 comments I'm usually careful about what I read so I don't get an bad book I'll end up disliking/not finishing.

message 3: by Soph (new)

Soph (thesundancekid) | 5 comments the haunted by Nikki valentine was pretty bad but i still finished it. I didn't like the girl with the pearl earring either.

message 4: by Caitlin (last edited Jul 30, 2012 07:41PM) (new)

Caitlin The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus Trilogy, #1) by Jonathan Stroud Ptolemy's Gate (Bartimaeus Trilogy, #3) by Jonathan Stroud The Golem's Eye (Bartimaeus, #2) by Jonathan Stroud

I didn't like this trilogy one bit because it took me forever to read and it ends horribly

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

New Moon. When I read it for the first time I almost throw it at the wall.

message 7: by Rita (new)

Rita (likeiminthisdream) | 16 comments Maybe Specials or Pretties by Scott Westerfeld.

message 8: by Paige (new)

Paige | 353 comments Beautiful Creatures because Lena drove me insane I hate her so annoying

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The Pearl I still don't understand it

message 10: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 13 comments Here are some

North of Beautiful by Justina Chen The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) by L.J. Smith

message 11: by Marina (new)

Marina Lyubarsky A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest. It felt like a first draft with no character development, nothing really going on. It was like reading a creative writing essay by a freshman in high school. Sadly I bought 5 of the books in the series bc it had so many great reviews on amazon and I'm still in shock as to how something so awful could get 5 stars from anyone... and then I remember Twilight.