Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rose (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
Its not real. All the weapons are behind impenetrable glass, and its all for show.

message 2: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle made her way down the darkly lit corridor, the atmory and weapons didn't really appeal to her but the patterns and authentic shapes really made her interested. He black heels clicked along the corridor and she began to run her fingers along the glass, she observed the small knives and cocked her head to one side as she flickered her gaze to each dagger.

message 3: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Ash had decided to walk around some more and thought that the bottom levels of the palace shouldn't be too crowded. He walked into the first room he saw. An armory. Very interesting, weapons, weapons and more weapons. Ash looked around and noticed there was another girl there. He sighed quietly so much for being alone... Maybe he could slip out without her noticing....

message 4: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle's attention quickly turned to a boy stood at the other end of the corridor ''Oh..'' she gulped ''Sorry, I was just looking.. I didn't realize someone was already here'' she told the boy nervously am I allowed to be in here? Will he throw me out? she looked him up and down nervously, he looked a similar age to herself.. he must be a guest here tonight.

message 5: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "No, no, I was here after you." Ash said turning back around to face the girl. "If anyone has to leave it should be me. I guess I'll be on my way then." He said turning around, once again to leave. "It was nice meeting you, Miss." He said walking.

((she should stop him. =P ))

message 6: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Am I boring him already? She thought, it was enough that two guys had passed her by, she wasn't going to let another one go ''Hey.. um if you aren't busy- I mean, do you know anything about armour?'' she asked casually, hoping that he'd stay and talk to her.

message 7: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Ash sighed and turned around again. "A little bit." He had read a few books on armory, so he could identify a few things... "What would you like to know, Miss?" He asked politely. I can't believe I'm doing this again. He thought to himself.

message 8: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments She narrowed her eyes at him, she wasn't so friendly herself at time but he acting as if she were the bottom of the social heap. ''I erm..'' she flicked her eyes from the shields to the helmets and her eyes came back to the dagger ''These..'' she thrust her hand forward to point at the markings on the handles ''What were these used for, do you suppose?'' she asked, pursing her lips.

message 9: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Assassins probably used them. They were easy to conceal, and if anyone asked the marks would be to show they were a family heirloom, or something." Ash said, saying information from memory. "But the marks could also be for where the handle opens. If assassins did use them, they'd like to hide something on them. Poison was their main preference." He added as an after thought.

message 10: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle nodded, she suspected the markings represented that they were part of a cult or something but family heirloom seemed a better fit, she looked upwards to him ''How do you know so much about it?'' she narrowed her eyes again from behind her mask maybe he was an assassin? she thought, mentally laughing. Although he did look cool and casual on his exterior, but what was he like normally?

message 11: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "I read of course. Well only on interesting topics, like history of artifacts and things like that." Ash said. "I hope to work in one of the museums or as a care taker for some of the antiques. It's always interesting to find the stories behind some of them." Ash replied, them blinked to himself. I just told someone that didn't I?

message 12: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle blinked and stared at him, she loved to read but this sounded like heavy stuff. Instead she smiled ''Alright then, so um have you spoken to many people tonight?'' she coughed as she made an attempt the change the subject. Her heels clicked as she began to walk deeper into the corridor where it became darker.

message 13: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Ash followed her silently not really saying anything for a moment. "Did you expect me to keep count?" He answered sarcastically, when she asked him the question. Though his face was blank, as he looked up at the armor behind the glass.

message 14: by Bam (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:50AM) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Show off, ey? she rolled her eyes, not quite sure if he was being sarcastic or not ''Never mind'' she bit her lip as they turned a corner, their was a selection of detailed shields up ahead ''Be fun if we could dress up in some of this armor'' she laughed as she ran her slender hand along the thick glass that separated them from the weapons.

message 15: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Ash shrugged. "I guess. Though it'd take have the night just to put it on right." Most of the armor here was clearly just for show. It'd be nearly impossible actually put on. But he didn't say that. Deciding to be polite he said, "Are you having a nice time tonight?"

message 16: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments She pursed her lips again was he purposely out to make me feel stupid? she thought bitterly ''Oh, fantastic so far..'' she replied with a hint of sarcasm. Half of which was because her parents made such a fuss of her going tonight and partly because he was starting to get under her skin. ''Yourself?'' she asked him, sweetly.

message 17: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Ash smirked at her sarcasm. "Oh wonderful, just wonderful." He said with such seriousness it was hard to tell if he really was serious or not. Ash was a very hard person to read. He had learned how to hide things/emotions over the year. It became easy after he kept quiet about his sister's.... No he would not think about tonight. Ash was thinking to himself.

message 18: by Bam (last edited Jun 13, 2012 10:14AM) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle shot her head around and stared at him, she didn't care if this freaked him out she just wanted to see any glint of emotion in his eyes. She narrowed her stare and glanced from eye to eye.. nope she thought just as I suspected, he's an emotionless brick even though she thought this, her gut was telling her to keep looking. She ignored his sarcasm and took it that he had created himself a defense mechanism.

message 19: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Find what you were looking for?" Ash asked with a raised eyebrow under his mask, as he looked her in the eyes. "No? I thought so." He went back to looking at a simply piece of armor in front of them, then started to walk down the hall some more.

message 20: by Bam (last edited Jun 13, 2012 10:42AM) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle's nose started to twitch with a mix of annoyance and curiosity ''I don't know which that way leads..'' the corridor looked much darker and wasn't sure if this was an off limits place ''Also, the answer to your question? No, I didn't find what I was looking for'' she told him monotonously ''I suspect you're hiding something'' she sniffed, she looked on the other side of the corridor displays as they walked.

message 21: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "What do you think I'm hiding?" Ash asked, still walking down the corridor, not caring if it was off limits or not. If it was then it'd be blocked, simple as that. "Murder?" He asked sarcastically with a laugh. If only she knew how true that was...

message 22: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle's eyes flickered to his face, he was avoiding eyes contact was he telling the truth? she wondered, but she was having fun trying to whatever he was hiding out of him. ''Maybe.. what if I told you I-I killed someone too..'' she had always been good at acting, of course she would never hurt a living soul but maybe.. just maybe it could be true. She pulled a blank expression and looked him in the eye ''Honest'' she pursed her lips. That was her downfall, pursing her lips.

message 23: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Your not that good of an actress." Ash said simply after looking at her face once. "Besides, do you really think anyone would admit to you that they killed someone or saw a murder, because you told them you killed someone?" Ash asked with raised eyebrows. It was a good attempt, but getting the real truth from Ash was nearly impossible, almost as hard as trying to figure out if he was telling the truth or not.

message 24: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle sighed ''Dang.'' She started to laugh though ''Nearly had you for a second though, right?'' she smiled but then it quickly vanished and she stopped in the middle of the corridor ''I never mentioned anything about seeing a murder'' she said breathlessly as she fixed the pieces together is that what he's hiding? she thought to herself in a state of panic and empathy.

message 25: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ She's not an idiot, I'll give her that. Ash thought to himself. He shrugged casually as if he didn't mean anything by it. "It was just an example." He said simply. Ash turned around and came very close to her, bending his head down, so it was next to her face. Whispering very quietly in her ear he said, "Do you want to know my secret?"

message 26: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle's lip quivered ''Can I answer your question with a question?'' she whispered back, trying to sound calm and casual. Her body had frozen, she had no idea why but her muscles felt incapable of moving whilst he stood so close to her. She turned her head slightly towards Ash but no so much to give eye contact ''If it was an example.. what have you got to hide?'' she bit her lip ever so slightly.

message 27: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Hmmm, not much." Ash said after a minute, stepping back. "That's as much as you'll get from me." He said with a grin that was almost frightening to look at. Ash hadn't been the one to kill anyone but from the way he was acting it may have seemed like that. "I'll take it you don't want to know." He said. Ash had given her a chance, she missed it. If she asked again, he'd say some simply lie.

message 28: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle turned to face him and mustered all her courage to look him in the eye, in all honesty his grin frightened her to death what if he really is a killer she thought, suddenly realizing they were completely alone. ''You didn't give me a chance, you asked and now you're making excuses to avoid giving an answer..'' she hissed, not in spite but in curiosity to find out his secret.

message 29: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Ash shook his head. "Actually you never answered. That was your one chance, sweet heart." He said, turning around. "Who knows when you'll get another one. But I'll give you one piece of information. I am from Great Britain. Thus my accent." He said simply, continuing to walk down.

message 30: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle laughed ''As am I'' she winked ''By the way, just for the record? I did.. I answered your question with an answer'' she pursed her lips again, daring herself to take two more steps forward towards him ''You can walk away but you can't avoid me forever'' she told him, she hated seeing people walk away and she actually liked talking to him.

message 31: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "I'm not walking away. I'm simply admiring these peaces of armor and moving on to admire the next." Ash said looking at a decorated shield on the wall, covered in all kinds of jewels. "You have one question to ask. Be specific, I don't like vague comments." Ash said simply.

message 32: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle walked slowly behind him, re-tracing his steps ''This isn't my question by the way.. but are you going to give a specific answer? I don't like vague answers'' she replied, using the same simple tone as he used. She looked upwards at the swords, they were grand pieces of weaponry but she doubted she could lift just one of them.

message 33: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie pulled Ren in and looked around. She frowned, seeing everything was fake. She growled and crossed her arms across her chest. She glared at the fame armory and then looked at Ren,"This is so stupid! They are so stupid!"

message 34: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Bam wrote: "Elle walked slowly behind him, re-tracing his steps ''This isn't my question by the way.. but are you going to give a specific answer? I don't like vague answers'' she replied, using the same simpl..."

"It depends on the question." Ash stated simply, leaving it at that. "So choose your words carefully." He said with a small smirk. Since Ash and Elle were so deep in the armory they didn't hear the other two people come in. "I'll give you five minutes to ask your question." He said, not wanting to wait forever.

message 35: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle grinned ''I like a challenge'' she looking around wistfully and began thinking five minutes? no problem she thought. She began to stroll slowly deeper down the corridor and she bit her lip with concentration, after a couple of minutes she stopped and turned to face him ''Did you or did you not witness a murder and have been haunted ever since?'' her brain worked quickly, she knew this wasn't the whole story but she intended on working out the pieces herself if he gave her a straight answer without lying ''Don't bother in trying to lie or cover it up by making me look stupid because it will not get you anywhere and I have no-one I trust to tell anyway'' think was completely the truth, she had no one to confide in.

message 36: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Definitely not an idiot. Ash thought. "Did and yes." Ash answered simply, there was nothing more to the question or answer. He answered what she asked, details? No chance that would be happening. "But, don't expect any details, Sweetheart." Ash said. "I answered your question, if your not satisfied, too bad for you."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments SupernaturalChickie wrote: "Minnie pulled Ren in and looked around. She frowned, seeing everything was fake. She growled and crossed her arms across her chest. She glared at the fame armory and then looked at Ren,"This is so ..."

Ren pulled Minnie into his arms. "Well i don't think they want us killing each other with the weapons so it makes sense. But your right. It's stupid to have an Armory with unusable weapons." He kissed the top of her head.

message 38: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie said,"I am very very angry." She pulled away from him, hr arms still crossed. She glared at the glass cases,"Stupid government. I won't kill anyone....yet." She sighed

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "See? Your thinking about killing someone." And hopefully that someone isn't me. That would be very bad. Ren thought to himself. "Come on. Let's go somewhere that doesn't make you mad. Maybe the garden?" He suggested.

message 40: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie sighed,"So? I couldn't get them out of these plexiglas cases anyway. Luckily, I don't have my lucky dagger or who knows what could happen." She shrugged and then shook her head,"No. I don't want to go to the garden. It's pretty but not to a person who is allergic to pollen. One step in and I'll be sneezing 2 times a minute."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He frowned. "you have a lucky dagger?" We'll have to talk about that later... He thought to himself. "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know you had allergies." Ren apologized. "Are you allergic to anything else?"

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie nodded,"I take al so everywhere." She then shrugged,"It's okay. You didn't know I was allergic. I'm allergic to pollen, cantaloupe, and especially fake gold. I get suck reall easily too." She wrinkled her nose, it was dusty in the room all of a sudden.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He nodded. "Good thing i keep my parent's house really clean. So no cantaloupe?" He smiled. "I didn't realize you were so fragile." He chuckled. "I guess t makes sense considering how tough you are." He shrugged. He wondered why she was scrunching her nose. "You okay?"

message 44: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie stuck her tounge out at him,"I'm not fragile! I'm very tough" She smiled and then said,"It's slightly dusty in here." She looks around and looked at him,"What's does your house look like?"

message 45: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments سارہ سادیا wrote: "Definitely not an idiot. Ash thought. "Did and yes." Ash answered simply, there was nothing more to the question or answer. He answered what she asked, details? No chance that would be happening. "..."

Elle wasn't sure whether she should be smug that he answered her question or sympathetic that he had to go through something like that ''I-I..'' she bit her lip and tried to distract herself ''You um..'' her mind went blank, the one occasion where she really needed to use her wit to find conversation and it failed her. ''I'm sorry you had to go through with that'' she replied, blushing slightly when he called her sweetheart.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He shrugged "Like a normal house i guess. it's two story. It has three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms." He never really thought about his house. "Why do you ask?" He looked at her.

message 47: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie shrugged,"I was curious. I wondered what it look like." Sh smiled and kissed and his cheek. She held his hand and pulled him closer. Ren seemed to calm her and her bi-polar disorder didnt make her go haywire as much anymore.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren smiled and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Okay." He kissed her forehead. "Are you hungry?" He asked. He himself was getting a bit peck-ish. He could feel a slight rumble in his stomach telling him to eat. "If you are we can go to the dinning hall."

message 49: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie bit her lip,"Sure I guess I'm hungry. Can we go to the kitchen instead? At least the workers will ignore us." She looked up at him, her big blue eyes begging him to say yes. She pouted,"Please...."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren tried to resist. "But should we go...to the..." He made the mistake of looking into her eyes. He sighed and smiled. "Okay. Let's go to the kitchen." He kissed her pout. "Cheater." He laughed softly.

« previous 1