Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Guidline for Wanna-be mods(no, not as an offense!):

Name;
Why I Want To Be a Mod;
3 good qualities about me:
Something Random:

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Name; Ali!
Why I Want To Be a Mod; I like being a mod, mostly because I like to help be in charge of things. XD
3 good qualities about me: I am helpful, I am almost always on goodreads, and I am a great Roleplayer.
Something Random: Um... Randomness!!

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 54 comments Mod
Name: Kayla! :D
Why I want to be Mod: I like being able to make new topics so that everyone can have fun and be happy :)
3 good qualities about me: 1. I am always on Goodreads...always. 2. I love to make everybody happy! 3. I'm respectful of other peoples wishes and beliefs, so I'll try not to make anything offensive, and if I do will take it down immediatly.
Something random: SMILEY FACES+ICE CREAM= HYPERNESS!!!! :D

message 4: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 61 comments Guidline for Wanna-be mods(no, not as an offense!):

Name; Pixie
Why I Want To Be a Mod; I feel I have some good ideas
3 good qualities about me: 1. Peace Keeper 2. On quite a bit on good reads 3. Organized (aka ocd)
Something Random: I like ice skating and archery

message 5: by Athena (new)

Athena | 2 comments Name; Athena
Why I Want To Be a Mod; I want to be a mod because i like talking to people and coming up with new ideas. I am also a mod at 4 other groups so i have experience.
3 good qualities about me: 1. im on goodreads everyday. 2. i love to roleplay 3. i have read ALL of rick riordan's books so i know what your talking about ;)
Something Random : i would do anything to become a vampire. I LOVE DIMITRI BELIKOV!!!

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 5 comments Mod
Name; Jacob M. Hott
Why I Want To Be a Mod; i have been a MOD for nearly 12 groups...and i know how to catch peoples attention when a group is about to die
3 good qualities about me: I am honest and blunt, sly and persussaive, an okay artist, and a huge rp freak filled with ideas and detailed thoughts
Something Random: i am a british/american

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

OK! Here are the mods so far: Jacob, Ali, and Kayla! THanks for those who tried!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I hold no prejudice to the otherS

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 5 comments Name: Jon
Why I Want To Be a Mod: Because I have other Demigod Camps that I would like to link this camp with
3 good qualities about me: I've been told T'm very creative, I love to roleplay, I don't like to disrespect people.
Something Random: I am an archer.