I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;) discussion

FUN TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! > Ways to get on someone's nerves!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 5197 comments Mod

message 2: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Haha!
Hilarious Maribel!great post!

message 3: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

:D

message 4: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ (last edited Jun 18, 2012 05:27PM) (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments Stare at them for a really long time. And follow them. When they go into there house, stare at the door or look into there window. Until they threten to call the cops.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments I can think of more.

message 6: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

GO AHEAD AND POST THEM!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 252 comments way to annoy somone: be me

also.

i read in alex rider that if you stare at somone's ack with all your focus and attention they'd turn and look at you. in a chilled sudy lesson i was trying to do it to this girl in my class but her friends kept on telling her taht i was staring at her and she was like (kaughingish) : STOP! its creepy!

:P i llolled

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments Sit on their lap.

message 9: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

*laughing so hard*:L

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments When you do, hold your nees to your cheast and smile like a five year old.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolkidrox123 {i have Mellontophobia} wrote: "way to annoy somone: be me

also.

i read in alex rider that if you stare at somone's ack with all your focus and attention they'd turn and look at you. in a chilled sudy lesson i was trying to do..."

HAHAHAHA!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sing "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes! ..."

And "Rats. I hate rats. They drive me crazy! I was crazy once, they put me in a mental hospital! That's life. Life costs me a dollar. A dollar?! I only have fifty cents! Rats. I hate rats..."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHA!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, that annoys my family and friends so much...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol!!

message 16: by Holly (new)

Holly | 41 comments Pause awkwardly after everything they say and reply just as they're about to say something

message 17: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) | 11 comments that is...................wow that was fuuny

message 18: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) | 11 comments say:
crazy?i was crazy once. they put me in a room. a round room. a round rubber room. a round rubber room with rats! round rats. round rubber rats. round rubber rats with wheels!thay drove me crazy! crazy? i was crazy..........

or if your a girl scout and youve ever heard the bog song. sing it over and over by the 3rd time your friends will be srceaming at you to shutup.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Once I sang the entire 99 bottles of beer at a bday party!!! Lol!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I luv Justin Bieber.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Say yes as a response to everything:
U: Can i have $10
Me: Yes
U: Where is it?
Me:Yes

message 22: by Liz! (new)

Liz! (Bazil is Awosome!)  (elizabethknowles) Kassi (The Crazy Idiot) wrote: "Say yes as a response to everything:
U: Can i have $10
Me: Yes
U: Where is it?
Me:Yes"

Lol that is sooooo annoying and funny!! =)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I do it to my sister

message 24: by Liz! (new)

Liz! (Bazil is Awosome!)  (elizabethknowles) Lol and i bet she wants to kill you!! =)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

ya

message 26: by Liz! (new)

Liz! (Bazil is Awosome!)  (elizabethknowles) LOL! One of my friend stares at me and that annoys the hell at me! ANother pats b=my head like a dog and i want to kill her! =0

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL!

message 28: by Kirby (new)

Kirby all of mine are kinda long and corny, but here's one!

A string walks into a bar. He hops up onto a stool and orders a drink. The bartender says, "See that sign there? NO STRINGS ALLOWED!" So the string goes outside, ties himself into a knot, and spreads his ends out, giving him a couple little 'fros. He goes back inside and orders a drink. The bartender says, "Hey, aren't you that string I just threw out?" The string says, "Nope, I'm a frayed knot!"

*rimshot* :D

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments Anjelica wrote: "Lucy luvs regular show wrote: "Stare at them for a really long time. And follow them. When they go into there house, stare at the door or look into there window. Until they threten to call the cops..."
OHHHHH.....refrances!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I'm like always asking questions to friends to bug them. Like 20 questions. Or in a movie theater like whispering "what's happening so far? i don't get it" person says. "Shut the hell up! I'm trying to watch the movie! Why don't you find out by watching it." that's how i usually do it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Yeah It pisses my friends off so much that thei like shut the hell up! I want you to leave me alone. Or I'm like following them and mocking them. Copying what they say & do that's my fav. ^_^ ^___^

message 32: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN, MINION! (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 731 comments Mod
Eeeeek

message 33: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Ms.Cashmere wrote: "I'm like always asking questions to friends to bug them. Like 20 questions. Or in a movie theater like whispering "what's happening so far? i don't get it" person says. "Shut the hell up! I'm tryin..."

I so understand!My mom gets pissed at me:P
That's the reason she dreads sitting next me in the theater:P

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments Ask someone how old they are. B)

message 35: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

When someone's listening to music,interrupt them,and then ask a 101 questions about how the music player works:P

message 36: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN, MINION! (new)

Sister! Name change!

message 37: by Leah (new)

Leah | 330 comments Hadley Star •Don't let the Muggles get you down• wrote: "Sing "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves! I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes! ..."

And "Rats. I hate rats. The..."

Haha!

message 38: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

ℂᖺᗩᖇᒪἷᙓ ❀Gale❀ wrote: "Sister! Name change!"

hahahaha!I knew you'd know!You are after all the smart one in the family.The only hope.*sniffs*

message 39: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN, MINION! (new)

Aww. You're smart too!

message 40: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Ok-ay!If you insist:P

message 41: by Ben (new)

Ben (benmushroomoverlord) | 61 comments You run into the middle of a game and shout ooooeeeeeeooooooeeeeeeee at the top of your lungs. Then run and hide.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Walk up to some random person you DONT know (par2icul&rly the $ame gender as you) and random start going on and on about "last night" and how you enjoyed going out with them. When they deny that ever happened make $ome spiel about them being embarassed of you and how you were breaking up with them. When they say they dont even know you start crying and screaming about how you thought thwy loved you. Continue until they leave, you are dragged away, or they knock you upside the head.

message 43: by Lissa Joy (new)

Lissa Joy (lissa99) Cici *todays my un-bday 8D* wrote: "Walk up to some random person you DONT know (par2icul&rly the $ame gender as you) and random start going on and on about "last night" and how you enjoyed going out with them. When they deny that e..."

Lol, that's HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE this group XD

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments Good thing, you can't leave with out us finding you.

message 45: by Lissa Joy (new)

Lissa Joy (lissa99) Teehee, lol

message 46: by Bianca (new)

Bianca renteria go to the movie theater and start kicking the seat in front of u laughing with ur friends!

message 47: by ❤ ℒucy (new)

❤ ℒucy ↁiamonds ❤ | 3 comments Step on the backs of people's heels while they're walking.
Keep repeating, “Sorry.”
When they turn around to look at you, complain about how they’re walking too slow.

message 48: by Ben (new)

Ben (benmushroomoverlord) | 61 comments Bring a bag of pennies to overnight camp. Throw them one by one at your friend when they are asleep. When they wake up, tell them you are afraid to walk to the bathrooms alone. When they try to ignore you, keep throwing pennies at them. When they finally agree, say "I don't have to go anymore."

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) instead of actually sneezing say the word sneeze repeatedly.

My brother & I do this do each other all the time XD

message 50: by Bianca (new)

Bianca renteria poke someone repeatedly when they turn around just stare then do it again

« previous 1

I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;)

unread topics | mark unread