Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Paws for Consideration
This topic is about Paws for Consideration
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Adding New Books > Linking paperback to Kindle version of book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Butcher (amybutcher) | 5 comments My book--Paws for Consideration--is available both as a paperback and Kindle. I notice that if I go to the book page and pull down the "get a copy" green links for "book links/Amazon Kindle" it doesn't find the right link on Amazon, e.g., it goes to the ISBN for the paperback.

Should I add the Kindle version as a separate book here on Goodreads using the ASIN B0088UXJS4 in order to get that pulldown link to work? Will it then appear here on Goodreads as two separate books? It is a recent publication and is available in multiple ebook formats (through Smashwords) and is still populating through the many tracking/distribution ether trails of this crazy POD experience.

Thanks for your advice.
Amy

message 2: by Amara (new)

Amara Tanith (aftanith) If ASIN B0088UXJS4 is not already on the site, you can create it. When you create it, it will initially appear as a separate book, but a librarian can "combine" them for you, which would link the paperback and Kindle versions together as editions of the same book.

message 3: by Harry (new)

Harry Krebs (harryjameskrebs) | 9 comments How can I combine my Kindle and paperback versions of the following book? Thank you.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 4: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10805 comments 3 Combined

message 5: by Harry (new)

Harry Krebs (harryjameskrebs) | 9 comments Thank you so much! What quick service!

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42425 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book or author is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.