Comfort Reads discussion

The Cruise - All That Glitters
This topic is about The Cruise - All That Glitters
Author's Corner > Removed by poster

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (new) - added it

Tracey (stewartry) You didn't listen to a word Lisa (or I) said, I take it?

message 2: by Tracey (new) - added it

Tracey (stewartry) I actually used you as an example of what NOT to do in a comment on a friend's blog post:

http://nilaewhite.wordpress.com/2012/...

message 3: by Lee, Mod Mama (last edited Jun 09, 2012 09:24AM) (new)

Lee (leekat) | 3959 comments Mod
I have written privately to Jaye and asked her to stop with the repeated posts.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Lee. She was getting to be a bit too much.

message 5: by Lee, Mod Mama (new)

Lee (leekat) | 3959 comments Mod
If the behaviour continues, I will block her from the group.

message 6: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Frances Hi, all,

Lee, I just received your email, and to all group members, my sincerest apologies. I am a new member to this group, and posted in the introduction thread early on to introduce myself and read about all of you. I will be removing duplicate/redundant threads immediately.

I do hope to be able to be a contributing member to the group in many aspects of discussion and comment. As I read and watch how new threads develops, I am learning about how the group members communicate with each other. Hopefully, I am past my learning curve and will be welcomed back into the good graces of this community.

With respect,

Jaye Frances

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) What happened to my replies to Jaye?!!!! I'd given clear information and links.

Jaye, It states very clearly in the group, and I told you in response to one of your posts, and Lee told you in her pm to you, that author promotion in this group is for our active members only.

First you participate here as a reader and then when we get to know you as an active group member, and only then, you/author members can post about their own books.

message 8: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Frances Lisa wrote: "What happened to my replies to Jaye?!!!! I'd given clear information and links.

Jaye, It states very clearly in the group, and I told you in response to one of your posts, and Lee told you in her ..."

Hello, Lisa,
Again, I apologize for the confusion on my part. After reading the posts/messages from both Lee and yourself, I immediately responded (to Lee on this thread and in a pm), and removed the other posts. Lee indicated in her pm to me that she was leaving one thread up - I assumed it was this one, however, do take it down if you feel it is inappropriate. I understand and respect your policy and commitment to maintaining a closely knit, informed, and courteous group.
Sincerely,
Jaye Frances

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Jaye, Please post as a reader member from now on. Once we get to know you really well as a reader member, then it might be appropriate for you to post about your own published works.

Please note the new post in this folder, up at the top, regarding rules for authors. Thank you.

message 10: by Jaye (new)

Jaye Frances Lisa wrote: "Jaye, Please post as a reader member from now on. Once we get to know you really well as a reader member, then it might be appropriate for you to post about your own published works.

Please note t..."

Will do, and I appreciate your patience.