The Nexus discussion

ARR'sCOMPLETED (post review) > ARR # 24 - THE SKY INSIDE OF YOU by Marco Moreno Flores

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Jun 09, 2012 11:50PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3016 comments Mod

The Sky Inside You by Marco Moreno Flores Marco Moreno Flores

Genre: Poetry

The Sky Inside You

Book Description

Call out to the night sky! Call out to the dawn sky! Call out to the sky inside you..." A marionette sits abandoned in a garbage heap, a college student has a spiritual epiphany on his bicycle, a young man pours out his love to a woman across the continent, these are some of the scenes painted in this debut collection of poetry. A work of intense imagination and passion, it begins in the mundane world and bursts away with what seems like the visionary reach of poets of a bygone age, an age of reverence and
transcendent beauty.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if all reviews could be posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Pdf or Mobi

All reviews should be completed and posted within 2 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook. (short novel)

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

1. Martha - simplicity.kindreth@gmail.com - mobi
2. Gloria - Gloriah1881@yahoo.com
3. Scarlet - scarletnova@yahoo.com
4. Mirvan - ervanmerion@yahoo.com - pdf

message 2: by Caedy (new)

Caedy  Eries (karida) | 46 comments I'll take a copy.

Martha
simplicity.kindreth@gmail.com
.mobi

message 3: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

sent you an email Martha

message 4: by Caedy (new)

Caedy  Eries (karida) | 46 comments Okay. Trying to get things in order to catch up on backlog.

message 5: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Hansen (gloria1881) | 6 comments Gloriah1881@yahoo.com

message 6: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

what version would you like Gloria

message 7: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 4 comments Scarlet
scarletnova@yahoo.com

pdf would be cool...

I don't know the difference between mobi and pdf. I mean, once I receive the book, will I be able to open it in different ereaders/mobile devices...I would like the most versatile version if possible.

thanks

message 8: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

sent you an email Scarlet.

message 9: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

Gloria sent you an email also.

message 10: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 4 comments Got it!!!
Eeeee!!!
Thanks!!

message 11: by Mirvan. (new)

Mirvan. Ereon (mirvanereon) | 31 comments ervanmerion@yahoo.com please. I love poetry!!!!! I love to review poetry books =P

message 12: by Mirvan. (new)

Mirvan. Ereon (mirvanereon) | 31 comments pdf please

message 13: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 4 comments I read this book in just a few hours, commuting back and forth from my sister's studio...I could've finish faster if it wasn't for the frequent transfer...ok off tangent. While reading this book I felt like this person had open a little window of his soul for us to peek through, and oh what a sweet, sweet revelation it was!
His renditions were honest, almost naked without pretentiousness and I loved it.

The experience of being human, young with dreams, and of this era...that's what read in his poetry.

Marco thank you for sharing.