Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, #3) Eclipse discussion

Choose

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chami According to your opinion, who is the best guy for Bella? Jacob or Edward? i believe it's Edward.

Tina J I absolutely HATED Jacob.
I can't really explain why, other than he just got on my nerves! lol

Besides, Jacob was always going to be drawn towards Bella.....and that reason, as we all 'should' know.
Is Renesmee!

Rachel Yes Edward for sure.

Chami Tina J wrote: "I absolutely HATED Jacob.
I can't really explain why, other than he just got on my nerves! lol

Besides, Jacob was always going to be drawn towards Bella.....and that reason, as we all 'should' kno..."

I agree with u. But jacob also love bella.i wonder how she is managing it.

Chami Rachel wrote: "Yes Edward for sure."
Yep. :)

Samantha I think Edward is meant for Bella...but I'd choose Jacob over Edward any day for me. :)

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Samantha wrote: "I think Edward is meant for Bella...but I'd choose Jacob over Edward any day for me. :)"

Agreed.

Sophie Edward! Jacob always irritated me - he should know not to go after someone else's girlfriend!

Rachel Edward, Bella's ment to be a vampire!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, obviously you haven't read the entire series. Edward is better (or kinda has to be) considering that Jacob imprints on Edward and Bella's daughter in the fourth book. Sorry if I totally ruined this for you

message 12: by Ben (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ben Yup, Edward. Hated Jacob and found New Moon boring.

Chami Sophie-Lousie wrote: "Edward! Jacob always irritated me - he should know not to go after someone else's girlfriend!"
yep.

Chami Alisha wrote: "Jacob"
why do you think Jacob is better than Edward?

Chami Eva wrote: "Well, obviously you haven't read the entire series. Edward is better (or kinda has to be) considering that Jacob imprints on Edward and Bella's daughter in the fourth book. Sorry if I totally ruine..."
:)