I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;) discussion

FUN TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! > Ways to get kicked out of a store!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 5197 comments Mod
1.Take a pack of markers and draw on the walls while saying “Ohhhhh pretty colors!!”

Well you get the idea!

message 2: by Grey-san (new)

Grey-san | 1 comments Stand and make faces at the security cams until security kicks you out for blocking the aisle.

message 3: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Haha!

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments 1. Put on lion costume, jump out of clothes racks screaming, "WELCOME TO NARNIA!!!"
2. Put a bunch of band-aids on and skip around singing, "I'm stuck on band-aid brand cuz band-aid's stuck on me!"
3. Get a bike, wrap yourself up in bubble-wrap, and go crashing into the tire section.
4. Get a straight-jacket and run through the aisles yelling, "THE PENGUINS ARE COMING! THE PENGUINS ARE COMING!"
5. Buy a: Knife, rope, duct tape, and a shovel.

message 5: by Caity (new)

Caity Dekubaba wrote: "Stand and make faces at the security cams until security kicks you out for blocking the aisle."

OMW I love making faces at the security cam!!!!

message 6: by Caity (new)

Caity or just like pointing at it and making a big deal about it. lol

message 7: by Caity (new)

Caity and I think we all can admit we've waved at the security cam at LEAST once. v.V lol

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments I LOVE DOING THAT!!!! :D

message 9: by Caity (new)

Caity ikr? and then your like...I wonder if they'll really see it...LOL

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments XD! I loved when you walked into the store and it had the tv screen so you could yourself. I thought I was famous XD

message 11: by Caity (new)

Caity LOL ikr? I always try to make a good entry and still sneak a look at myself in the screen! XD Lol
(thanks for add, btw ;))

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments You're welcome :)
Me too!!! The next time i go with my friends I wanna act like dorks bin front of it XD

message 13: by Caity (new)

Caity LOL I used to as a kid...now I TRY to hold back but with friends I still tend to *ahem* go crazy. ^_^
"The people watching the security cameras may NEVER see me again....I should at least make that a good thing." LOL

I have to "sign off" ttytomorrow! =D

message 15: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Kayla SHADOWPUNCHIN'SONIC!! wrote: "1. Put on lion costume, jump out of clothes racks screaming, "WELCOME TO NARNIA!!!"
2. Put a bunch of band-aids on and skip around singing, "I'm stuck on band-aid brand cuz band-aid's stuck on me!"..."

PERFECT!!

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments XD! Me and my friend actually want to try some of those...mwahahahaha...

message 17: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

YOU DO THAT!!
YOU CAN EXPERIMENT WHETHER YOU ACTUALLY GET CAUGHT OR NOT!YOU COULD CREATE ANOTHER THREAD TO RECORD YOUR OBSERVATIONS!THAT'S SHEER BRILLIANCE!

message 18: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

IKR!!

message 19: by Caity (new)

Caity Ikr?!?! SOMEBODY has to do these crazy things! Lol :D let us know how it goes. ;)

message 20: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

I'm all ears ;)

message 21: by Caity (new)

Caity =D

message 22: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

:)So alice,what do you say,wanna give it go?

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments Sniff a baby's hair, then say to the mother "he smells ripe, my we dine on his fleash at a quarter to 3?"

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments I dare you to do it! JK

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments XD I'M GONNA HAVE FUN AT WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

AWESOME YOU!!!GO KAYLA!!!

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments YAYA! As soon as I go to Walmart again...:( I don't go to often anymore...

message 29: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Which one are you gonna go experiment?Cuz I'll make the thread according to that ;)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments Hm...I'll have to gather my multiple minions to discuss this *taps fingers together wickedly* mwahahhaa....

message 31: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Let me know when you're done*thinking that Kayla is an evil genius*

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments *runs into wall* DANGIT! WHEN DID THAT GET HERE!!!!!??? ~>:( ooh...butterfly...*runs into window and repeats process*

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Run over to a couples about your age and say: "Where were you last night, Babe?"

2. Run around giving little kids instruments or tricycles and have them join you in a 'parade'

message 34: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

Kayla SHADOWPUNCHIN'SONIC!! wrote: "*runs into wall* DANGIT! WHEN DID THAT GET HERE!!!!!??? ~>:( ooh...butterfly...*runs into window and repeats process*"

*having second thoughts about earlier thoughts..*

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments :) Jump inside a golf cart (bring friend) wear card bord amor and dress the cart up as a hourse and yell "FOR SHEILA!!!"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments man...I think I have brain trauma now....

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments I meant shopping cart,.:3

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments XD that would be fun...maybe I'll combine that with wrapping myself up in a straight jacket and yelling about the penguins...

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments :) I think the best part about regular show is that they make the golf carts go at 100 miles per hour, when in real life they only go up to 15. LOL

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments XD THAT IS SO TRUE!!!

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments My mom pointed that out yesterday, as I was saying, I also think if you could scream, "MY ELEPHANT STOLE MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments XD THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments If somebody told you to calm down, say "I thought you were nice........ WHY DID YOU STEAL MY TOES!!!!!!!"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 139 comments OMS MY FAMILIES GOING TO THINK I'M DYING!!!!! XD I'M PRACTICALLY FALLING OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

:L

message 48: by Sierra~Kelley, ☺THE MOD OF MODS ☺ (new)

:P

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments Ride on the ceak out convaor belt.

message 50: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) | 11 comments Lucy luvs regular show wrote: "Sniff a baby's hair, then say to the mother "he smells ripe, my we dine on his fleash at a quarter to 3?""

i bet the mother would run screaming(clutching her baby of course) for security. or just walk away slowly but with a scared expresion on her face. o.0

« previous 1 3 4

I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;)

unread topics | mark unread