The Supers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Ball > ~Ball~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 910 (910 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Aɴɴᴇ (last edited Jun 09, 2012 08:01AM) (new)

message 2: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) (oh i see )

message 3: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose walked in and gasped "Its so beautiful!"

message 4: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) Meghan walked in, wearing a black dress that flowed down to her knees, "maybe I should have just stayed in the dorm and play video games."

message 5: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose turned around and saw Meghan. "Oh wow, Ur dress is beautiful."

message 6: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) (i didnt get the notification sorry sorry!!!)

message 7: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) ((nah I just ate dinner so no worries ^^))

Meghan looked at hers, "thanks. You too. Whoever you are."

message 8: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose held out her hand "Thanks. I'm Rose and you are?"

message 9: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) Meghan stared at her hand for a minute and shook it, "Meghan. It's a pleasure to meet you, Rose."

message 10: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose smiled "Nice to meet you to." She let go of her hand "I wonder when all the people are going to arrive." she said while taking a seat in the chair next to her.

message 11: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) "I wish I stayed in the dorm a little longer. I didn't know that we're the only ones here," Meghan sighed and sat beside Rose

message 12: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) "Yeah, I wanted to finish watching the finally of my favorite anime series." She said sighing "Whats your power?"

message 13: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) She looked at her by the mention of anime, "what anime were you watching?" She raised her PSP, "I could make any game real."

message 14: by Tai (last edited Jun 08, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose smiled "Well I have a lot of favorite anime series but the one I'm currently fascinated by is Death Note."

message 15: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) "Ryuk. Eru Roraito. Yagami Raito. I love that series," she smiled

message 16: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) " Your power is so awesome. Unlike mine." she said looking down frowning.

message 17: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) ((GTG but we should keep this going until more people come in and then after it had enough then you could close it down xD))

message 18: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) "What's your powers?"

((don't worry. It'll end on the 2nd of July^^))

message 19: by Matthew, The Professors (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 370 comments Mod
Jamie entered the Ball. A Ball inferred that there would be some form of dance, so that's a definite for Jamie.

message 20: by Tai (last edited Jun 09, 2012 08:37AM) (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) (( good ))

"Well, its like a mix in one. I can fly, and balance on anything.Not nearly as good as being able to take a "Modern Warfare" player out of its game."

message 21: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) Meghan turned to see who entered, "looks like someone has been waiting for this."

message 22: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) TÅi ((ℯVεяƴ яøṧε ℌαṧ It'ṧ tℌøяᾔṧ)) wrote: "(( good ))

"Well, its like a mix in one. I can fly, and balance on anything.Not nearly as good as being able to take a "Modern Warfare" played out of its game.""

"Show me," Meghan told her and took a glass of juice. At least she thinks it's juice. She placed it on the floor, "can you balance on that?"

message 23: by Tai (last edited Jun 09, 2012 08:39AM) (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose smiled "Of course I can." Rose got up and walked towards the glass of juice hooped up three times to shift her weight each jump she went higher and then plopped on the glass with one foot. "See" She said not moving whatsoever.

((sorry i was cooking xDD ))

message 24: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) "You're weightless. A crab cursed you," Meghan smiled.

message 25: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose laughed "A Crab did what?"

message 26: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) "Oh you don't know that anime?" Meghan asked. "Silly me. Obviously not."

message 27: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose Smiled "Well I haven't been watching any anime lately other than Death Note. Due to school and moving into my dorm room I don't even know what room they assigned me to yet. So whats the anime called."

message 28: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) Meghan shrugged, "it's called Bakemonogatari. That anime made my mind spin. It doesn't have harmony."

message 29: by Tai (last edited Jun 09, 2012 08:56AM) (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) "Harmony eh? Well then, I don't think I would like it. Cause you know I'm all about harmony." Rose laughed.

message 30: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) мαттнєω Le§trange ~ Lє Ðємєηтι§ υηυм wrote: "Jamie entered the Ball. A Ball inferred that there would be some form of dance, so that's a definite for Jamie."

Rose glanced over her shoulder and saw a guy. "Do you know him?" She asked Meghan.

message 31: by Matthew, The Professors (new)

Jamie observed the hanging lanterns as he made his way across the room. They were a bit early, not many people had showed up yet. No matter, by the end of the night the room was bound to be filled. Jamie headed for the punch.

message 32: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) Meghan rested her chin on her hand, "this ball needs live music and some dancers." She turned her PSP on and click the buttons fast, making some animated dancers appear on the dance floor, dancing wildly.

message 33: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) "So cool! Lets dance!" Rose pulled Meghan off her seat and started to dance.

message 34: by Matthew, The Professors (new)

Around Jamie shadows began to form, till Jamie had twelve silhouettes of himself painted in the shadows. Each rose of the surface of the dance floor, solidifying to a humanoid form. With a flick of his fingers their forms flickered till they each resembled actual people, though they were just shadows. The twelve shadow people began to dance as well.

message 35: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) "Wow." Rose stopped dancing. "I have to go to the bathroom." and she ran off.

message 36: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) Meghan laughed and nodded, "okay," she said, almost yelling.

message 37: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose finished drying her hands and walked out of the bathroom. She took a quick glance at the boy and blushed. Then walked over to Meghan.

message 38: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) Meghan chuckled when she came, "did somebody painted your face? You're pink."

message 39: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Rose blushed more and looked down. " My names Rose after all." she said in a small voice trying to think of something else to tell her when she ask why she was blushing.

message 40: by Tai (last edited Jun 09, 2012 09:43AM) (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Midnight walked into the ball room and saw Jamie. "Finally, someone I know." she whispered under her breath

message 41: by Matthew, The Professors (new)

Jamie leaned against the wall next tot the punch. This dance was pretty boring so far, but maybe if I wait long enough something entertaining will happen. Jamie noticed the girl walking by, continued to glance over at him. no knowing much of what to do Jamie just waved to her, the turned away, sitting down at one of the many tables scattere4d on the far side of the dance floor.

message 42: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) "Just because you're name is Rose doesn't mean you have the same color as a rose. What about those who are named Violet?" Meghan smirked, "you saw someone you like?"

message 43: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) "Huh,no.... I know don't know."

((I'm confused is Jamie waving at midnight or at rose.))

message 44: by Matthew, The Professors (new)

((Rose, I didn't see your post about Midnight when I posted))

message 45: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) ((Oh i see XD))

message 46: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) ((gtg))

"Lies. I watched enough animes to know what that means."

message 47: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) ((aw bye ))

"Fine what if I do."

message 48: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) Midnight walked over to Jamie "Is that your work?" She asked pointing to the dancing shadows.

message 49: by Matthew, The Professors (new)

((they don't look like shadows anymore, they look like normal people :P cause the are reflecting the appearance of an actual person))

Jamie nodded,"I wouldn't have guessed you to come to a school dance"

message 50: by Tai (new)

Tai (book_worm_rookie) (( Well since midnight and Jamie have similar powers midnight can tell the difference between shadows and humans.))

Midnight smirked "I thought about not coming but what the heck, you only live once right?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.