The Throne of Fire (The Kane Chronicles, #2) The Throne of Fire discussion

If Zia and Sadie liked Anibus and they fought, who would win?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Logan I think Sadie. Zia might be losing her magic powers to emotion.

Erica Sadie is like a cat,who has tricks
Zia is like a dog,a fighter

but Sadie will win

message 3: by Logan (last edited Jun 09, 2012 11:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Logan Logan wrote: "I think Sadie. Zia might be losing her magic powers to emotion."

I personally think Zia likes Carter and would do almost anything for him and rescue him if he needed it. Who wouldn't agree?

Ally Tiner Zia would win, because she is a God, right? Sadie is strong, but she couldn't go up against her, and Anubis couldn't stand there and let them fight, would he?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Zia.

Jordan Sadie because she has proved herself quite strong and when she wants something. she's good at getting it.

Kylee Zia

Logan Logan wrote: "Logan wrote: "I think Sadie. Zia might be losing her magic powers to emotion."

I personally think Zia likes Carter and would do almost anything for him and rescue him if he needed it. Who wouldn't..."

i totaly agree

Logan Ally wrote: "Zia would win, because she is a God, right? Sadie is strong, but she couldn't go up against her, and Anubis couldn't stand there and let them fight, would he?"

i know that too cause she turned into Ra

Sarah Sadie, definetly

message 11: by Noor (new) - rated it 4 stars

Noor Kh Sadie obviously.If she can channel isis's magic she has way more magic than zia

message 12: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah It's Anubis, not Anibus

message 13: by Amty (new)

Amty Sadie easily. It would never happen, because Sadie would kick-her to the curb. But Sadie Kane.