Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
The Archives > June 2012 Contests

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here are the June 2012 challenges. Good luck! If you have any questions, please ask them below.

***Note: You do not need to enter the contests. All group members are automatically entered, and the winners are selected by the moderators out of everyone who participates in the group.

Star student
The winner of this challenge must be the most active participant in the Roleplay Classes section during the month of June. They must roleplay in every available class at least one a week to be considered eligible. One winner will be chosen and will receive 175 points for their house.

Up All Night
The winner of this challenge is the house which throws the best parties. It's summer and we need to crank up the music in the house common rooms! The house with the most exciting and greatest number of house parties will be awarded 50 points.

Teenagers in Love
There will be two winners of this contest, who will each be awarded 175 house points. The winners of this contest must go on the most dates throughout the month of June. They can be anything: a trip to Hogsmeade, a secret rendezvous in the kitchens, a walk around the lake, etc.

Pretty and Pink
The winner of this contest will receive 80 house points for spending the most time roleplaying in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade while browsing the shops for items to purchase. It's time to change up your wardrobes, ladies!

Roleplay Maniac
This contest will be awarded to the Roleplayer that posts 100+ roleplay posts per day. The winner will receive 300 house points.

Dueling Champion
The winner of this contest will receive 150 points for winning the most duels in the month of June. The duels must last for more than 25 posts to be considered eligible.

S.P.E.W.
Hogwarts was known for its many groups and organizations, such as S.P.E.W., dueling club, and Dumbledore's Army. Hermione was the founder of S.P.E.W., which fought for house elf rights. Now, house elves have been freed and work for fair wages. The winner of this contest must create a house elf charrie, find a job (try the Hogwarts kitchens, Malfoy Manor, or 12 Grimmauld Place), and have the greatest number of roleplay posts from the point of view of their house elf. The winner will receive 100 house points.

Quotable Quotes
The winner of this contest will receive 80 house points and must have the largest number of memorable roleplay quotes. 

Abnormality
People say abnormality like it's a bad thing, but in this case, it's good. The winner will receive 125 house points for creating a roleplay character that is not entirely human (werewolf, merperson, house elf, squib, goblin, ghost, etc.) and posting the most roleplay comments from that character's point of view.

Meet the Folks
The winner of this contest will receive 75 house points for creating a charrie that is a relative or descendant from one of the characters in the original Harry Potter series. The most creative and unique, yet believable character will be chosen. The character must participate in roleplay to be eligible.

message 2: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 347 comments I think Shane and Kate could win the 'Teenagers in Love' one :') The 'Up All Night' one sounds just what Xavier's looking to do..

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome Idea Emma!!

message 4: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) THATS SO COOL! But I'm not going to win any of em. Definitly not the Teenagers in Love.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course you can! Just do your best.

message 6: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Could Irony be counted as one of the Meet the Folks, because Kreacher is her great grandfather?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Absolutely!

message 8: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Okay.

message 9: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Osborn (mindlesspity) | 306 comments its okay Gracieface i most likely won't win one either but thats cool its great just haveing an awsome group to Rp with!

message 10: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) I'm not gonna be able to get on a computer for the next two weeks! I'm sorry. :(

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay. I leave today for a family vacation and don't get back until Thursday.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.