An Invisible Thread An Invisible Thread discussion

What would you do?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Notty (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Notty How many times have you been in Laura's situation and walked by a homeless, smelly person, just ignoring them........this book was a great eye-opener to me. I loved the fact that two dysfunctional people got together, and changed each other's lives..........a definite feel good story!

I wish I could read this for the first time again!

Carol My sister recommended this book and several others read it as well. What a commitment they kept well into their adult lives. Don't know if I could be as brave these days with a stranger. Thank God for her fortitude! Good Book, easy to read.

Jeanne It was serendipity that brought these two together. A terrific read that kept me asking, "What would I do?"

Notty Funny because last week was in Toronto when an older women approached several of us, we all passed her, even when she kept following. First thought was 'what should I do', but then felt that she was much older than he was, but was I just making myself feel better?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a great read that could not be put down. Often asked myself the question, What would I do? If only there were more people like this, what a better world this would be.

Jazz Looking forward to reading this remarkable story of courage by both persons in this book.

Kathi Laura is one of my heroes. I had a similar relationship and was told by many "you shouldn't get so involved." When I first read her book, I cried... Someone understands me.

Nandi Crawford My mom and I read about this story in the Parade, and decided to get the book, which we did and loved. That relationship was a blessing for the both of them.