tbr-reading-challenge discussion

Current > LL's TBR list

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Laura (booksnob) | 3 comments It took one year to read my 6 tbr's for 2008. Here is what I read in 2008.
A Good Scent from a Strange Mountain
A Good Man is Hard to Find
A Thousand Splendid Suns
Eldest
The Miracles of Santo Fico
Doctor Illuminatus
(all of which were very good and I am glad I read them) Here is the next TBR books for 2009. I hope I can finish them in 6 months instead of a year. They are mainly trilogies I need to finish and books that have been made into movies.
1. The Tale of Despereaux
2. Inkheart
3. The Bolayn Inheritance
4. The Amber Spyglass
5. Princess Sultana's Circle
6. Girls in Pants. The 3rd summer of the sisterhood.

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 8 comments I still want to read the first Sisterhood book!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Brand I really liked The Boleyn Inheritance. Have you read the first book about the Boleyn family?

I read the first three Sisterhood books when I was a preteen. It was such an interesting concept; to have a book surrounded by a pair of jeans!

Laura (booksnob) | 3 comments I have only read The Other Boleyn Girl. Of course I am addicted to the Showtime series The Tudors as well and can hardly wait to read The Boleyn Inheritance and some more of Philippa Gregory's novels. She is a great author.

The sisterhood books are very entertaining. I always need a bit of chick lit in my reading diet now and again.