Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

12 Grimmauld Place > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy walked around the library and looked at all the books. Most of them were of Dark magic, so she left as soon as possible.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma entered the dusty room and seated herself at the long, mahogany table, awaiting the arrival of her fellow order members.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria walked into the library and seeing that she was early walked around the room gazing @ all of the books lining the walls.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Gwen walked in and sat down at the table.

message 5: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
James and Dillan came in, sitting down beside one and other. "So, this is our library?" He asked, impressed by the large book filled room. He ran a hand through his hair, almost forgetting about his bad day.

Dillan smiled in his chair, barely able to look over the side, at Emma and James. He couldn't decide which he liked more, but he decided that they were his favorites. "Anything for dessert or drink?" He asked those at the table.

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Joel sits himself at the end of the table closest to the fireplace. He waves his wand and the fireplace comes to life warming the room. "Dillion can you get me a glass of water?" he asks politely

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Gwen shifted in her seat. "If you could get me some water too, Dillon, that would be great!" Gwen said, smiling at the house elf.

message 8: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy walked in. She looked at the House Elf in the room. "Hi guys." she said to the room at large. To the house elf, she said, "may I ask your name?"

message 9: by Raneem (new)

Raneem Natalie walked into the room. She accidentally bumped in to Amy and she fell on the floor. "Oh I'm sorry, are you okay?" said Natalie.

message 10: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((wait, she as in me or she as in you?)) "Yeah, I am fine, how about you?"

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Gwen was growing impatient. "I'm just curious, but is our meeting going to start soon or are we still waiting for more people," she asked.

message 12: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy shrugged.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think we are still waiting for people to arrive" Maria said sitting down in one of the armchairs

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Ok, at least now I know what we're waiting for." Gwen said.

message 15: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "To stop Lucious."

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Yes, I already knew we were stopping Lusious, I wanted to know why we weren't planning yet. We are all just sitting here." Gwen said.

message 17: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "True dat." said Amy. She started rocking from side to side and snapping her fingers.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Well,I guess we could at least talk amongst ourselves about it while we wait for our official meeting about Lucious and other death eaters," Gwen suggested.

message 19: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan smiled large, and wiggled down from his chair. "Yes young masters, yes water will be on it's way!" He said as he went into the dining room.

message 20: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Thank you- um. Thanks!" called Amy.

message 21: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

He came back in and gave them their water. "Here you are!" He squealed. "I also have some dessert to serve if you would like that Miss Emma."

message 22: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "WHat's your name?" asked amy again.

message 23: by Raneem (new)

Raneem Natalie entered the room once again.."Hey everyone!" she said cheerfully

message 24: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Dillan waved at Natalie cheerfully, and said "Dillan" to Amy as he smiled.

message 25: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James sat down and smiled a bit. "So who is second in command here?"

message 26: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 1370 comments Mod
Logan and Rose walked into the Library, Jace, Rhode, Daniel, Ash, Alexis and Mia following close behind. Logan took a seat near the head of the table, with Jace on his right and Rose on his left. The rest found a clump of seats further down the table.

"Proffessor Logan is, but he isn't here tonight." He looked to Emma for confirmation.

message 27: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Why not?" asked Amy immediantly.

message 28: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Thanks Dillion." joel says nicely

message 29: by Ryan (last edited Jun 14, 2012 05:04PM) (new)

Ryan Osborn (mindlesspity) | 306 comments Professor Logan walked in to the Libray nodding to Emma, he then took his seat next to her waiting for the meeting to begin

message 30: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James nodded, and politely waved to Prfessor Logan, resting in his chair.

message 31: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy waved spiritidly (sp) at Professologan.

message 32: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Logan smiled and offered Logan his hand. "Proffessor. I don't think we've had the pleazure of meeting? My children speak very highly of you, however."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Seeing that the room was beginning to fill up, Emma began to speak. "First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Emma and I'm president of the Order. On my right is Logan, who is Vice President. It seems that we have accumulated quite a crowd and it is time to begin the meeting. Does anyone know of a man named Lucius Malfoy? What do you know about him?"

message 34: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Osborn (mindlesspity) | 306 comments Profesor Logan took Logan's Hand"pleasure to meet you and im glad i am talked of highely"professor Logan said with a chuckle." iam just doing my job" Professor Logan moved his attention to Emma. Professor Logan gave a slight shiver" Do I know him? He is one of Voldemort's biggest supporters. I met the man once not a nice person at all"Profesor Logan said with a grimace

(( who is the vice-president, i was told it was me?))

message 35: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James rose a hand.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go ahead, James," Emma said.

message 37: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Joel looks curious as to what he has to say

message 38: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Logan nodded and stared grimly at the table, lost in memory.
Jace looked around at the faces arounds him, trying ot read them.

With a distant look in his eye, he said softly, though loud enough for everyone to see him. 'Sorry to interrupt, but everyone knows who Lucius Malfoy is...If you're any kind of a wizard or witch, and if you've ever heard of Voldemort, you'll know who he is."

message 39: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James nodded in agreement with Jace, he started. "Lucius Malfoy ran away from The Great Battle, didn't he? Well, if he did, he was only a Death Eater because he was scared of Voldemort... He was a coward." He looked down at the table. "I don't know, and I'm sorry for bringing it up, but if he is who we heard he was, why does he want this rising? You'd think he'd be fine with dying alone in a corner." He said, looking at Emma.

message 40: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Ash snorted. 'He's looking for revenge. He was never Voldemorts favourite, and he spent time in Azkaban for nothing."

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2012 04:54AM) (new)

"He could have several reasons for starting an uprising. Among them would be spending time in Azkaban, nearly losing his entire family at Lord Voldemort's hands, and suffering general disgust and malice from the wizarding world after The Great Battle. There may be other minor reasons that we are currently unaware of, but they are not the most pressing matter at hand. So far, Lucius has begun recruiting Death Eaters. Beyond that, we're clueless. His forces seemed small from why we can tell. We, on the other hand, have the Order and the entire Auror office at our disposal. If it comes to a battle between sheer size and strength, we would have the advantage. But Lucius is not that foolish. He prefers to move stealthily and strike when we least expect it. Therefore, we're going to have to procure some inside agents. Does anyone who is present at the moment belong to the Death Eaters as well?" Emma asked, surveying the Order members.

message 42: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Logan nodded. "I have a friend...Damon, that I met back iin Russia. From what I heard he's a Death Eater...I'm convinced he has some ulterior motive. He despises the Death Eaters and always has." He shook his head. "I'll do what I can to get in touch with him. Find out if he's willing to be a double agent."

Rhode nodded in agreement. 'Yeah. I mean, Damon was always around when we were younger. He hated the Death Eaters. The Malfoy's in particular."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, Rhode, please send an owl to Damon immediately. We need to get in touch with him and see if he's willing to help us. Would anyone like to volunteer to become a death eater?" Emma asked. "We need several reputable sources of information."

message 44: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "I think that kid Scott is one. I'm not sure though. He's always acting weird and hiding his forearm.." Joel says

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is he loyal to the death eaters?" Emma asked.

message 46: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

James nodded and looked down again at the table. "Alright."

message 47: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "I believe so.." he says

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Could you contact him and invite him to meet here with the Order?" Emma asked.

message 49: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Emma wrote: ""Okay, Rhode, please send an owl to Damon immediately. We need to get in touch with him and see if he's willing to help us. Would anyone like to volunteer to become a death eater?" Emma asked. "We ..."

"I will."

message 50: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Osborn (mindlesspity) | 306 comments Professor Logan gave a chukle " i would volunteer, but they know i was once an aurour, they gave me a nice soviner they did" motioning to his leg

« previous 1