X-men: the New Generation discussion

Morlocks > Morlocks Character Sign up

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Torpid wandered down the sewers, black covers covering her enormous hands. The walls dripped peacefully and she sat down near the wall. She sighed.
A squeaking sound came from her left. When she turned to look, there was a small mouse. She reached out to pet it, but the moment her hand touched the mouse, it froze and tipped over, unable to move.
She instantly brought her hand back. Her touch could go through a piece of clothing. Fur didn't count. She sighed again and waited for the mouse to regain consciousness before she walked away.

ThePsychopath∞ | 204 comments Mod
((Too be honest I have no idea really what Morlocks are XD))

message 3: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jun 17, 2012 12:22AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((finally my commputer allows me back on this group. God how much I missed this group so much))

Callisto sighed softly looking around in the sewers unsure what to do. She didn't want to go and be around the others so she lingered around there for a long time dweliing on what she had become and how she got to become like this. She put her hand to the brickwall of the sewer. She then put it back to her face and shivered from her own touch.

((i'll think of more to add later))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((i missed u guys so much it brings back tears *crying* missied u guys so much so much and thanx sarah))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol ikr i miss u all so much *hugs u tightly smiling at u*

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ikr i luv u to a lot more

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ikr callum left us that boy that boy well i guess only u and i now if no one rps here want to a rp in a different one though?