100+ Books in 2020 discussion

2009 Lists > Mel's 2009 List

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melitious) Hoping to actually make it to 100 this year!

1. Multiple Blessings: Surviving to Thriving With Twins and Sextuplets

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Darby (nikdef) the sweet far thing is a really good book, its a bit depressing though. Mel wrote: "4. The Sweet Far Thing"

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melitious) 8. Eclipse

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melitious) I've decided to count the children's books I read Christopher again this year -- since we don't read that many since he's not all that interested, I'll just count the new ones.

9. Dirt on My Shirt
10. Pajama Time!
11. Hey! Wake Up!

message 16: by Julianne (new)

Julianne | 152 comments So, how old would you guess the Sippy Cup lady is?

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melitious) Isn't she mid-30s or something?

message 18: by Julianne (new)

Julianne | 152 comments Mel wrote: "Isn't she mid-30s or something? "
Sorry I missed this a few days ago.

No, she's in her 40s--with her first!!!!!! Totally didn't see her as the late blooming mom, I saw her as the neuvo-hippie thing.

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melitious) OHHHHHHH! Wow!

message 20: by Melissa (new)

message 21: by Melissa (new)

message 31: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melitious) I've also decided that I'm probably not going to hit 100 this year -- work or life in general is proving to be too busy. So, let's shoot for 70!

message 44: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melitious) 43. Club Dead

message 46: by Julianne (new)

Julianne | 152 comments First-what happened to your picture???

Second, what did you think of Sookie #3? I didn't hear, I just noticed you're reading the 4th already.

message 47: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melitious) I thought I had a newer pic of Chris reading, so I got rid of the old one. I was wrong. It's at home. I'll put it up on Wednesday.

I actually really liked #3. You should grab it from the library. Mindless reads, but they're actually entertaining. Lots of sex talk in #3, which was kind of off-putting and weird, but whatever. Just put #4 on hold, while I read The Dead Travel Fast Stalking Vampires from Nosferatu to Count Chocula, but have it in my purse, if I need a break from reading a non-fiction.

« previous 1