TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Your Reaction to Twilight Fanatics...

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 142 comments Alright, so whether you mean to or not, you're going to encounter rabid Twilight fans sometime in your life... Probably tomorrow. How do you handle the ones who start obsessing in front of you? Juuuuust curious. ;-P

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy you either act really excited and Twi-hard like in a sarastic tone (THEY DON'T EVEN NOTICE!) or you ignore them

message 3: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 142 comments lol I've done that! Then all my friends start gushing about Edward and that's when I say I prefer Jacob and walk away.

message 4: by Firemirage (new)

Firemirage | 17 comments I either...
A) Point and laugh at them before I walk off and do something else before they can come up to me and ask what I laughed about.
B) Make a quick escape to somewhere Twilight free and try to recover with something I do like.
C) Gag on sight and run off.
xD

message 5: by Alison (new)

Alison | 6 comments all rigth its not like i would kill them but i dont under stand why they like it its like my friend she read all the books and said i realy hated them but she just lieing she realy a adict that scecretly snogs edwards face of under her cover at night

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

bwahaha! i just start singing songs from sweeney todd. that usually creeps them out pretty fast... lol...

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2009 02:20PM) (new)

ooo!!! i wanna c that! lol. omg, the other morning i had the image of ms. lovett baking ppl in2 sloppy joes...... *shivers*

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah... not very helpful when ur trying to eat... and now i make ppl loose their appetites by either saying 'meat griner' or 'sloppy joe' while they r eating... bwahaha

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin do we twi fans bug u guys that much???????????????????????????????????????????????

message 10: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments not all of us do, just the very obsessive ones(former me)

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin what what do u mean former do u still like twi

message 12: by 22days2writeanovel (last edited Jun 01, 2009 05:25PM) (new)

22days2writeanovel | 9 comments I have a friend who is a TOTAL FANATIC. I HATE IT. She just wants to talk about dumb Deadward and Twilight all the time, about how 'great' it is, how 'wonderful' it is, how much she loves Deadward, and how hot he is (HE IS SOOO NOT. HE IS LIKE A HUMAN MYLITTLEPONY). It drives me absolutely nuts. She tries to advertise it all the time, and does not even consider that other people may have different opinions. She just wants everyone else to love it too, and if you don't, she nags you every moment of every single day of every year. Dumb. Hey--this is really nice! Its good to ventilate! I'm new here, so hi everybody! Y'all ROCK!!!111

message 13: by 22days2writeanovel (last edited Jun 02, 2009 05:13AM) (new)

22days2writeanovel | 9 comments Firstlies, thankies 4 the welcome, Rose.
Secondlies... o 0 sounds rather nightmarish! And I thought I had it bad!
(They should come out with some sort of spray to get rid of the little Twi-buggers. :)
Oh, and did I say 'human' mylittlepony, back there? cause I didn't mean to say that. He not human. He a weirdy, period.
Bwahaha!

message 14: by 22days2writeanovel (last edited Jun 02, 2009 05:16AM) (new)

22days2writeanovel | 9 comments Oh, and what reasons ARE there that he possibly COULD love Bella, anyway?
She's a clingy brat, isn't she?

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin Rose wrote: "Sup Christi, and welcome. And don't be afraid, I don't bite. Especially not like a vampire. *shudders* Anywho, I know EXACTLY where you're coming from. That's what my friends all did. About a month..."

o i get y u would hate ppl that obsessed

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin Rose wrote: "Very much so. I can never get to xlose to her without her Tiwlight sparkle lotion getting in my eyes so I can't quite see the reasons he likes her. Though if I were to take a guess it'd be
1)Beca..."

what past gf bella waz his first

message 17: by Giggles (new)

Giggles ChristiLUVGaaraKakashiGinkoKaibaDukeChazzJiro wrote: "Oh, and what reasons ARE there that he possibly COULD love Bella, anyway?
She's a clingy brat, isn't she?"

agreed

message 18: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Erin wrote: "what what do u mean former do u still like twi
"

I still do but nawt as much!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

This is what I do:
Twi-tard: "Oh my god, Edward is soooo hot!!!"
Me: "What the hell are you talking about?!!"
TT: "I'm talking about Edward from Twilight."
Me: "Oh, I know!"
TT: "Well, he's SUPER hot!!"
Me: *rolls eyes* "Just because he sparkles doesn't make him hot."
TT: "Yes it does!"
ME: "He's idiotic, a creeper, and ugly." *walks away*