Nights' Paradise discussion

App forms > Waiters/Waitresses Application

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥, Creator ;) (last edited Jun 06, 2012 09:06PM) (new)

Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other (optional):

Your character has to be approved. STOP MAKING THE WAITRESS/WAITERS SEEM SUPERHUMAN AND SHIT! God. -.-

message 2: by Copper (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:44PM) (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments Name: Lucy Black
Appearance: description
Personality: charming, pretty, and funny.she is the sweetest girl, undeniably romantic and innocent, a passionate lover.although she may not feel confident, she is a professional in every way. she truly has it all--looks, intelligence, and personality. she is untouchable for all except the people she chooses to let inside. many will misjudge Lucy, but only those who take the time to get to know her will be rewarded with her friendship.
Other (optional):

♠Copper♠ (aka Olivia) wrote: "Name: Lucy Black
Appearance:
Personality: charming, pretty, and funny, once you first meet her she is the only girl you will ever think about. like sugar cane, she is the s..."

Approved. Though you kinda made her seem like a Host.... and made it seem as if everyone will instantly fall head over heels in love with her. ^^"

message 4: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments lol,i can edit if u want

message 5: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments ya she is like perfect,but she is shy and not very confident with self doubt,those are her down falls,besides,she can bring in customers ^-^

♠Copper♠ (aka Olivia) wrote: "ya she is like perfect,but she is shy and not very confident with self doubt,those are her down falls,besides,she can bring in customers ^-^"

Er..... More like she'll become the only reason people will come.... -w-'''' But whatever.

message 7: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 30 comments lol

message 8: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jun 06, 2012 09:08PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Name: Isabelle Cain
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=teen+g...
Personality: can be cocky at times, charming as always, uses her wits and intelligence, fun loving, likes to have fun all the time, doesn't mind a good time, daring and dangerous as always, loves a good guy and a good kiss at any time, a good lover when you get to see her other side
Other (optional)

You guys are making your characters seem like a fighting rp..... *sighs* Its a freaking waitress/waiter job..... Not Ultimate fighter or something....

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol oppsie my bad why do i keep trying that lol i'll fix sorry i didn't want it to come out to storng i think i will make it work this time

Ms.Cashmere wrote: "Name: Isabelle Cain
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=teen+g......"

*sighs* Whatever.... fine, approved... have fun.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) that's the best i got i can't think of anything else my brain's already fried making another person in another rp as is

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) well my sorry i really i'm trying and to say the least i've never done this kind of rp before at all i'm sorry souless but im trying to do good for u or what not

Ms.Cashmere wrote: "well my sorry i really i'm trying and to say the least i've never done this kind of rp before at all i'm sorry souless but im trying to do good for u or what not"

Er. I'm Broken. *blinks* Not Soulless. Soulless is a completely different person.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol idk why i keep saying say that i keep forgetting you have 2 sides to you. Broken how so? Besides that does it work that i try or no?

Ms.Cashmere wrote: "lol idk why i keep saying say that i keep forgetting you have 2 sides to you. Broken how so? Besides that does it work that i try or no?"

I've already approved her. I don't feel like keeping track of the personality edits and then repeatedly re-reading them and approving of them. *smiles brightly* So Isabelle Cain has been put on as a Waitress in our Staff.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol okay fine with me idc it don't bug me. Okay so I take it then i can rp as is now or no?

Ms.Cashmere wrote: "lol okay fine with me idc it don't bug me. Okay so I take it then i can rp as is now or no?"

Uh huh. But ya might wanna take a look at the Manager position, and by that I mean read Ren's personality ._.'

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) oh i already read her position she seems like that person who taught aleric who calls her teacher and whats with the face?

Ms.Cashmere wrote: "oh i already read her position she seems like that person who taught aleric who calls her teacher and whats with the face?"

You mean Ed and Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist??

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) yeah i cant think straight today at all yep

Ms.Cashmere wrote: "yeah i cant think straight today at all yep"

The Elric brother's. I think that was their last name. Anyway. Go. Rp. Get wild. Do whatever! Just shoooo!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) yeah elric brothers and stuff okay and seriously shoo your just mean -__-

Ms.Cashmere wrote: "yeah elric brothers and stuff okay and seriously shoo your just mean -__-"

Its not meanness. o: Its just that this place is for Applications. ._. Not chats.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) alright well maybe it would be cool if you created a chat that okay with you?

I did.

message 27: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Name: Anna
Appearance: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z3...
Personality: She is very bubbly and loves being around people.
Other (optional): She has a slight southern accent

100% approved!!! Finally we have a normal character!!!

message 29: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Yay :)

message 30: by Zoe (last edited Jun 09, 2012 07:50AM) (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) Name: Zoe Grace
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/rqgtNmNscQH...
Personality: Shy, sweet and kind, likes to keep her thoughts to herself.
Other (optional): She speaks with a french accent.

Too young. Waitress for a HOST club. i wish people would stop forgetting that.

message 32: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) Ok sorry XP

Better..... i guess....

message 34: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) *Wondering what timezones all these people are in when its 12:30 AM here...*
Thanks! :)

It's 11:51 am here

message 36: by ♋ Carol☯ (new)

♋  Carol☯  (Poopsie) It's 1:55am here Sunday morning

message 37: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) 1:25am sunday for me now...*checking phone's timezones*

message 38: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
its 6:46am

message 39: by Liz! (new)

Liz! (Bazil is Awosome!)  (elizabethknowles) | 87 comments Name: Liam Jet
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, tall, bulky build, green eyes, handsome
Personality: Cocky, perverted, flirty, can sometimes be a real gentleman but than can be a real d!ck, laidback, fun, caring at heart
Other (optional): Loves havy rock music and girls

message 40: by Renee (new)

Renee oooh hello....Liam Jet (( have you read VA, and is this in response to Jet Steel?))

message 41: by Liz! (new)

Liz! (Bazil is Awosome!)  (elizabethknowles) | 87 comments Yes i have read VA! HOLY MOLLY FAVOURITE SERIES!!!! and who is Jet Steel? Cant remember 0-O

message 42: by Renee (new)

Renee ((ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!!! OMG OMG OMG *Fanninf herself* I AM SOOO IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!)) O.o O.O @.@

message 43: by Renee (new)

Renee accepted by the way ;)

message 44: by Liz! (new)

Liz! (Bazil is Awosome!)  (elizabethknowles) | 87 comments I thought thats who you meant! =) lol why was he called that? And he his sooooo cool but i hate how his heart is broken! I hope he gets with the alchemist in Bloddlines!

message 45: by Renee (new)

Renee IKR?? Sydney you mean? Do you want to join the Adrian Ivashkov fanclub? or the bloodlines series fanclub? or the Vampire Academy obsession group?
btw. Adrian says he's called jet Steel 'cause it soudns badass and in the book 'cause they're in hiding, he changes his names at parties and then when he sleeps with girls and stuff they are callign him Jet, and Sydney as no idea who they're talking about when she goes to find him!

message 46: by Liz! (new)

Liz! (Bazil is Awosome!)  (elizabethknowles) | 87 comments Yes! Thats right! I forgot! lol I read them at the beginning of the year and i have forgotten some stuff!
I am already in some of the clubs but i will check some of the others out!
So what do we do here?

message 47: by Renee (new)

Renee We Role play. Go to the loune that's where everyone is at the moment, and I will get Chantelle back in there too, she walked out 'cause they weren't including her 'cause there were only managers active before...

message 48: by Liz! (new)

Liz! (Bazil is Awosome!)  (elizabethknowles) | 87 comments Lol! ok i will go in! =)

message 49: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Renee wrote: "oooh hello....Liam Jet (( have you read VA, and is this in response to Jet Steel?))"

Bahahahahaha holy moly jet steel can have me ;)

message 50: by Renee (new)

Renee ((NO JET STEEL ALREADY HAS ME!!!))
((and I will have Liam Jet as well!))

« previous 1