Nights' Paradise discussion

Our Staff > Host's

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
Here is where you can find the names and basic descriptions of all of the Hosts we currently have.

message 2: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Bron likes to keep with her friends, but loves meeting new people. She has a slight stalker tendency but likes to know everything about someone before she befriends them.

((What do you mean cheat??))

Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
((Well I said a basic description. So I cheated and just copied the personality. *smiles devishly* Therefore you can "cheat" and just do that.))

message 4: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
((Oh makes sense xD))

message 5: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments Thaddeus "frosty" frost likes to talk to all types of people and can adapet to all types of people.

Queen of Shadows *damon salvatores lover* (crimsonroses) | 76 comments ebony is just quirky and unpredictable

message 7: by Renee (new)

Renee Renee is very friendly and likes to get to know everyone. She likes to go all around Night's Paradise ummm...place. (Is that what you call it??)
She likes to laugh a lot too. XD

message 8: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 30 comments Asha Loves to listen and flirt she doesn't mind drunks or the nerds or creepers she's pretty much accepting of everyone.

message 9: by Renee (new)

Renee nice, oh god I'm starting to sound like Bron.

message 10: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Renee wrote: "nice, oh god I'm starting to sound like Bron."

watch it renee, i might put you down for treason.

On'nanoko wrote: "Asha Loves to listen and flirt she doesn't mind drunks or the nerds or creepers she's pretty much accepting of everyone."

kool :)

message 11: by Renee (new)

Renee *~*♥Bron♥*~* wrote: "Renee wrote: "nice, oh god I'm starting to sound like Bron."

watch it renee, i might put you down for treason.

On'nanoko wrote: "Asha Loves to listen and flirt she doesn't mind drunks or the nerd..."

I just meant I was starting to post like you do. Must've picked it up... it wasn't meant to be offensive, sorry if you were.

message 12: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
ohhhh