Nights' Paradise discussion

App forms > Host Applications

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥, Creator ;) (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:29PM) (new)

Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ | 221 comments Mod
Here's the application to be one of our Host's.

Name:
Sexual Orientation: (Don't be ashamed. It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, or bi. I want all types of hosts.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Reasons for wanting to be a Host:
Other (optional):

Your Host will have to be approved. You will not be allowed to be a Host until he or she is approved.

message 2: by Bron, Owner ;) (last edited Jun 06, 2012 10:10PM) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Name: Bron
Sexual Orientation: (Don't be ashamed. It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, or bi. I want all types of hosts.) Straight
Appearance: female teenager anime Pictures, Images and Photos Personality: Bubbly and cheeky, prefers to be with friends only. But loves meeting new people.
Reasons for wanting to be a Host: Bron tends to enjoy new situations and loves to talk to others around her. She has a tendicy to be very flirty and she hopes that this will get a job.
Other (optional): She has a slight stalker tendecy and likes to kow everything about someone before she befriends them.

I'm worried about the stalker tendencies but she's approved ^^'''

message 4: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Yay thanks Zak ;)

*~*~*~*♥Bron♥*~*~*~* wrote: "Yay thanks Zak ;)"

No problem.

message 6: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) Name: Thalia Thorn
Sexual Orientation: (Don't be ashamed. It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, or bi. I want all types of hosts.) Straight
Appearance: http://image.blingee.com/images16/con...
Her hair is waist length though, and usally worn in 2 ponytails
Personality: Smart, charming and nice. She is easy to like, and very bubbly and carefree.
Reasons for wanting to be a Host: She just wants to try new things. She has been told that her intelligence, good looks, manners and sometimes flirty manner could get her this type of job.
Other (optional):

Approved.

message 8: by Thaddeus (last edited Jun 10, 2012 02:31AM) (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments Name: Thaddeus Frost
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=lok...

Personality:He can be very agresive but puts on a pasona and can mingle with any group and bluff his way through anything, he is very smart but his aproch to humor is sarcasum.
Reasons for wanting to be a host: He wants to understand all the levels of sosciety and how people think.

message 9: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Thaddeus wrote: "Name: Thaddeus Frost
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=lok......"

Approved :)

message 10: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments eh? so now i host the...

message 11: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
okay so you can start in the Bar and order a drink from our lovely bartender :) or you can go straight past Ren (The manager who is in the bar) and go to the vip lounge.

message 12: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments thank will do, im not a drinker, i only drink coke zero :)

message 13: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
thats okay :) take it up with our Bartender...in the bar-tending applications

message 14: by Thaddeus (new)

Thaddeus i am batman | 303 comments lolz will do

Queen of Shadows *damon salvatores lover* (crimsonroses) | 76 comments Name: Ebony
Sexual Orientation: bi
Appearance: (umm, later)
Personality: slightly insane, perverted, unpredictable, daring
Reasons for wanting to be a Host: pl-ease, i do this for fun
Other (optional):...

message 16: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Queen of Shadows wrote: "Name: Ebony
Sexual Orientation: bi
Appearance: (umm, later)
Personality: slightly insane, perverted, unpredictable, daring
Reasons for wanting to be a Host: pl-ease, i do thi..."

Aproved, start when you are ready :) feel free to sign up for a mod spot :)

Queen of Shadows *damon salvatores lover* (crimsonroses) | 76 comments wooo!...and i will...where do i start?

message 18: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Bar :)

Eh.... Bron I'm wondering why you approved Ebony when the personality of that character is like that.... That personality is ten times worse than your stalker tendencies. *surprised*

message 21: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ wrote: "Eh.... Bron I'm wondering why you approved Ebony when the personality of that character is like that.... That personality is ten times worse than your stalker tendencies. *surprised*"

Hun i needed staff, you left. No one was active.

Yea I know. I would've done the same thing actually. *grins* Actually I probably would've made a character that was worse than that.

message 23: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Awww see this is why we are friends *grins*

Because I value and love your beautiful radiance that shines as brighter than the sun? Or because I appreciate the intellect that you hold in your grasp that seems to be lost on most other people?

message 25: by Renee (new)

Renee I should probably upload a pic of my charrie now I know how to...

message 26: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥ wrote: "Because I value and love your beautiful radiance that shines as brighter than the sun? Or because I appreciate the intellect that you hold in your grasp that seems to be lost on most other people?"

i personally believe it to be both :)

@Renee just put in the link to the webpage

message 27: by Ząĸіяα╚Вгοҝэη╝§oυł♥, Creator ;) (last edited Aug 31, 2012 03:11AM) (new)

Name: Zak
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr...
Personality: Zak can be considered the "slow" type. He doesn't always notice if a person is being sarcastic since all he really hears is a persons words. With a quick wit and charming personality that borders on a code of chivalry towards others, Zak is always friendly and nice to those around him. But despite his openness, Zak too has hidden scars that he keeps hidden away, placing a line between himself and others if anyone is to try crossing that line.
Reasons for wanting to be a Host: Having always been told his bright smiles and obediant demenor plus his sweetness towards others, Zak mostly wants to interact with other people, get to know a wide variety, and enjoy his life to the fullest.
Other (optional): Will learn in time, maybe~

message 28: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Yay Accepted.

message 29: by Renee (new)

Renee ((wait is this where I put myself?))

message 30: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
Yes, I don't know I'm comfused

message 31: by On'nanoko (last edited Oct 25, 2012 05:07PM) (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 30 comments Name:Ashaminia (aka-Asha)
Sexual Orientation:She's Straight for the most part but has been with girls before.
Appearance: http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn...
Personality:She's agreat listener she doesn't care if your drunkl or not loves to flirt and is outgoing but doesn't like to talk about her personal life too much.
Reasons for wanting to be a Host:Is Bored of her old life and l;ooking for excitement to shake thing up.

message 32: by Bron, Owner ;) (new)

Bron | 797 comments Mod
accepted!

message 33: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) | 30 comments thanks ^-^