Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince question

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEM?!?!?!?!?!
FB FB Jun 06, 2012 02:10PM
OK, I finished reading Clockwork Prince a while ago and I can usually guess what is going to happen. But after seeing that Jem, proposed and she said yes what will happen. I mean, I really want her to end up with Will but I'm not sure how that will happen because Tessa already turned Will down. I like Jem and all but I don't want him to be with Tessa more than I want Tessa and Will together. So she doesn't want to break his heart. Me and my friend had this conversation and she said that Jem should die. But Jem is a really nice guy. But Will could be as nice too because he pushed everyone away so he doesn't hurt them.

So what do you think?What will happen?

-FB

Well FB,
I cried when Jem proposed to Tessa, because I'm like you and I want Tessa and Will together.
I don't know if you have read the Mortal Instruments by Clare, but in that series there is a silent brother name Brother Zachariah, and I kind of think that he might be Jem.. So, I personally don't think Jem dies.
I also think that Jem will find out about Will's love for Tessa, and then there will be a bit of drama with that.
And maybe some cheating? (Tessa cheating on Jem with Will).

That being said, I don't know what is going to happen because Clare is very good at surprises and twists in her writing. But I really hope Will and Tessa end up together.

F 25x33
Kay Fatmata wrote: "Kay wrote: "i don't this cecily is evil, but i think she will end up with gabriel"

but what about the maid person(forgot her name)"

soph
...more
Jun 20, 2012 01:52PM · flag
FB Kay wrote: "Fatmata wrote: "Kay wrote: "i don't this cecily is evil, but i think she will end up with gabriel"

but what about the maid person(forgot he
...more
Jun 20, 2012 04:20PM · flag