Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The City of Refuge
This topic is about The City of Refuge
Book Cover Help > Can you refer me to the place to get help?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am trying to find out who I should contact to change the book cover for my giveaway. It is a new design, and the giveaway is to celebrate it, in part.

I can't fid out who I should contact to have the change made. Since this group is so knowledgeable about such things, I'm hoping you can give me a shove in the right dirction.

Thanks for any help you can give!

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43578 comments Mod
Giveaways link by ISBN. Since the new cover is an alternate-cover edition, it cannot be done.

message 3: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments If you've listed the wrong edition for the giveaway, you'll probably need to contact Support directly.
http://www.goodreads.com/about/contac...

If the new edition with the new cover isn't already listed on Goodreads, you can request it in this group now. You'll still need someone from Support to switch your giveaway, though.

(We don't change existing book records. If there's a new printing with a new cover, that counts as a new edition and needs a new record created.)

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2012 03:22PM) (new)

Thanks, Cait and Rivka - it was fixed. (the book was already on Goodreads with the new cover but no other substantive changes).