Urban Fantasy discussion

My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1)
This topic is about My Life as a White Trash Zombie
UF BOOK CHAT > This really reminds me of....

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bill_i_am75 | 5 comments I keep seeing this as an ad on Facebook:

and it reminds me of:

Carolyn F. | 182 comments Freaky for the first girl - to look like a white trash zombie :)

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Stec (thegratefulundead) | 95 comments A lot like. Damn.

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 822 comments It is almost like she was the model or she was trying to copy the cover. Of all the covers I don't know that this is one I would want to be compared to, even though I really like the cover.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 237 comments That is just eerie how similar they are.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) | 721 comments Mod
That's the second time today that I've heard about that book on GR. Has anyone read it yet?

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 822 comments It's not bad. I like her other series better though.

Tasula | 150 comments Michelle, I ready White Trash Zombie, and I thought it was uproariously funny and fun. Give it a try. I like her other books, too, but they are really different from this one.

message 9: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca Mills (beccamills) | 21 comments I liked it, too: sweet without being gooey, substantive without being way-gritty. And there's a sequel out or slated to come out soon -- can't remember which.

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) | 721 comments Mod
Tasula wrote: "Michelle, I ready White Trash Zombie, and I thought it was uproariously funny and fun. Give it a try. I like her other books, too, but they are really different from this one."

Thanks Tasula and Becca. The cover and title alone deserve a look!