Gig Harbor AP Language Reads The Great Gatsby discussion

The Welcome Thread

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (last edited Jan 07, 2009 03:57PM) (new)

Michael Bouterse | 20 comments Mod
Problem:

Today is Tuesday, Mrs. Gilbert is gone Wednesday through Friday. So unless I start this thing now, I'm going to go out of my mind until next week. And since Mrs. Gilbert made no reference to having a Goodreads forum for this book and since we got... shall we say... so tangential in the last one, some feeling deep down inside myself tells me that we weren't going to have one at all...

Solution:

This forum!

Have fun, kids. I will if you don't.

(To Mrs. Gilbert: If we were going to have a Goodreads discussion after all, I shall firstly apologize for my over-eager Goodreads impetuosity (tarrah!) and secondly delete this group and/or transfer all moderator controls to you!)

message 2: by Myke (last edited Jan 07, 2009 09:26PM) (new)

Myke (SarahPalin) | 7 comments I commend you Michael: you beat me to the creation of this group. haha. I was wondering whether or not we would have an official group for this (not to diminish the officialness of this group).

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Pratt | 1 comments For the color imagery journal, how many entries do you think is nessesary? Do you think she would want us to write them all down? Theres alot...

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele I had no plans to require posts for this novel, although I do for the next one. Michael, feel free to moderate. I hope to follow some interesting commentary...And Jenn, keep track of as many references as you can!