Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > New to group and guess what! Seeking reviews...

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bill (new)

Bill Cokas (bcokas) | 8 comments I recently published a pair of humorous suspense novels (think Carl Hiaasen, but without the Florida locale or environmental angle) and I'm trying to build up my reviews before making a bigger promotional push. I'm happy to send a free e-copy to anyone requesting one (or both). I'm not exactly sure of the protocol here, but you can read more about the books here to see if you're interested: http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Cokas/e/B0...

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (Debbie2) | 18 comments Bill,
I would love to review your books. My email address is debbiehickmon@yahoo.com. I would need the kindle version. What some of the authors do when they send to me is gift it from amazon. Hope to hear from you soon.
Suspense novels is my thing.
Debbie

message 3: by Bill (new)

Bill Cokas (bcokas) | 8 comments Debbie, your wish is my command. On their way!

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert Tabb (robert_c_tabb) | 5 comments Bill, I would be willing to review Battle Axe If I can get a Nook Copy.

message 5: by Steve (new)

Steve (stevewhite71) Bill, I would enjoy reviewing both Battle Axe and Ring of Fire. I have a Kindle but I can covert any format you can email. I can't believe I didn't see this post earlier, your books sound right up my reading alley.

Steve stevewhite71@gmail.com

message 6: by Bill (new)

Bill Cokas (bcokas) | 8 comments Robert, can I get your email address, please? Mine is bill@margawriterville.com.

message 7: by Bill (new)

Bill Cokas (bcokas) | 8 comments Steve, yours are en route in Kindle format! Thanks!

message 8: by Robert (new)

Robert Tabb (robert_c_tabb) | 5 comments Bill, I sent you an email.

message 9: by Bill (new)

Bill Cokas (bcokas) | 8 comments Got it--thanks!

message 10: by Robert (new)

Robert Tabb (robert_c_tabb) | 5 comments Bill, I look forward to reading it while I give blood today.

message 11: by Bill (new)

Bill Cokas (bcokas) | 8 comments Good for you--it might read better while you're dizzy:)

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa ownsbey (melissaownsbey) | 36 comments i loved bills book it was awsesomelly good i loved all charcters the cover was good to if you havent read it do so when you get the chance
way to go bill
your fan melissa o

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa ownsbey (melissaownsbey) | 36 comments just finshed the ring of fire the cover was cool looking
this one was better than battle axe but they were both good this one had suspence and mystery it had alittle killing in it to i had two favtiore chacters
in this book the 8 fingered cop and zak
good job bill

message 14: by Bill (new)

Bill Cokas (bcokas) | 8 comments Thanks, Melissa!

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa ownsbey (melissaownsbey) | 36 comments hey bill

message 16: by Melissa (new)

Melissa ownsbey (melissaownsbey) | 36 comments its memelissa are you dne with you laterst book last tiome we chatted you were busy with your book is it done are you gonna post it for a giveaway

message 17: by Bill (new)

Bill Cokas (bcokas) | 8 comments Melissa, is this for me? I will do a giveaway at some point, but you've already read both:)