World Mysteries and Thrillers discussion

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
This topic is about A Game of Thrones
Movies & TV > Game of Thrones

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deb (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deb | 54 comments I have read The Hunger Games and now Insurgent series........is Game of Thrones all it is cracked up to be????????

message 2: by Billys (new)

Billys Boots | 5 comments It is good, and somewhat gripping - I find them too long, though I have read them all so far. Each chapter in each book is written from the perspective of a particular character - some of the characters are very interesting, some are definitely not. Some characters disappear from the storyline for ages (books even), so it can drag a bit at times. Enjoyable, all the same. I don't know if that will help you at all?

Paul (paullev) | 45 comments I read the first book, and liked it well enough, but never got to the second and later novels. I'm so far liking both seasons of the TV series more than the novels.

message 4: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Britton | 2 comments I'm watching the TV series. I like it, full of surprises. It is very different than what I usually watch.

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather (heathera77) | 2 comments I've just picked up the first of The Game Of Thrones series as I've always wondered if I'd enjoy them. I guess I'll have to take the plunge and find out!