Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Kailey skipped in and took a book off the shelf.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments maddi came in and reluctently started her 15 inch parchment on troll wars for HOM

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kailey looked around the book shelf after she picked out countless books. She sat down by Maddi. "Hullo." She whispered to her.

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh hullo are you reading for pleasure or classwork" madi asked quietly

((what year is kailey in?))

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments with kailey by her side madi duttifully started on her report and before she knew it it was 18 inches

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((She's in 4th!))

Kailey grinned. "For peasure. I've found so many about dragons, unicorns, and werewolf history!" Kailey whispered excitedly.

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments at the word werewolf. madi grimnanced

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kailey tilted her head one way. "What's wrong?" She asked with a concered and worried look.

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "nothing" madi said with a gulp

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kailey tilted her head the other way. "There's something wrong. What's wrong with wolves? Fireir Greyback? I say that he was the bogart that came out of the closet. Did he attack someone that you like? Or you?" Kailey asked, slowly starting to put things together.

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi frowned but said " promise not to tell anyone anything I tell you"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kailey crossed her heart. "I promise." Kailey whispered.

message 13: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "well" madi began "I have a twin sister, but when we were 4 we lived by a werewolf colony because my father studied them and one night we were out playing in the yard and..and fernier greyback attacked us he only got my sister but I well I have nightmares about it." she said quietly "but I'm so glad I could tell someone, your a real friend kailey." she now had tears welling up in her eyes

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kailey frowned and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry." Kailey said, sadly. "I'll do anything to help, I promise." Kailey said.

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "thanks" madi said "well ill headoff to bed now" she said

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

For the third time that week, Beth walked into the library to find a new book to read. She was running out of material.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey looked at Beth. Her again? Lucey thought.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth looked at Lucey, then looked down. I guess it was a little odd to find a Slytherin in the library.

message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi glided into the library and saw bet " wanna be my studys busy" she asked enthusiastically

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth smiled at a familiar face.
"Sure!"

message 21: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments lucey looked as if she had been scowling at beth. "what's her problem?" madi asked beth in a whisper

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe she doesn't like Slytherins."

message 23: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "hmm maybe" mack said back quietly as she grabbed an inyrrsesting looking bokk

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatcha reading?" Beth asked.

message 25: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "dunno" madi said "it just looked cool, lets see its called.....amazing animagus stories, cool!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool! It sounds so awesome to be an animagus. If I were one I'd probably turn into... an owl. Then I could fly with Dragon!"

message 27: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "that would be fun." madi said " but I would be a hippogriff!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey stopped staring at Beth and took 7 books down from the shelves and sat down at a table.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oooo, a hippogriff would be cool too!" Beth looked over at Lucey.
Wow that's a lot of books, she thought.

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "who needs that many books?" madi said in a carrying whusper

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth shrugged. "You should hear her in class, she's brilliant. Maybe this is why."

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "maybe so" madi said as she opened her own book and began to tead

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth looked around, and grabbed a book about Astronomy and another about her worst subject, Care of Magical Creatures.

message 34: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "reading for class?" madi asked

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth nodded. "I'm terrible at Care of Magical Creatures."

message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh" madi said "Its sooooooo boring!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't notice how boring it is. I'm too scared of the creatures."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Beth?" Seth called. She turned around in surprise.
"Seth, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to Durmstrang." She got up to give him a friendly hug. She wasn't really fond of Seth, but he was family.
"They kicked me out, sent me here." Beth sighed and shook her head disapprovingly.
"Oh, by the way, Madi, this is my cousin Seth. Seth, this is my friend Madi." Seth held out his hand.
"Nice to meet you, madi." he said.

message 39: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi looked surprised but shook his hand. "nice to meet you Seth."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I better go get my stuff all unpacked. See you around." Seth said and walked away. As soon as he was gone, Beth turned to madi and whispered really quietly.
"Seth and I are nothing alike. He believes in all that pureblood's only stuff."

message 41: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh" madi said " that's why you didn't seem so happy to see him."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, we don't really see eye to eye, but we're family so... ya know."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey smiled when she heard what Beth thought of her. But shook it off.

message 44: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments @kenna ((beth was talking about Seth not lucey....))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((she was talking about her before she was talking about Seth))

message 46: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((oh ya I forgot sorry!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha, don't be sorry!))

message 48: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((:))) ((hmm it was gonna be a smiley but...))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((it's still a smiley, it just has a lot of chins))

message 50: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((lol))

« previous 1