Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Self Promotion > First Twenty people to review will receive a copy of a new Paranormal Romance Book.

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Wilke (mkwilke) | 39 comments I am giving away 20 copies of my book to the first twenty people to comment or review the book on this link. We need twenty reviews then the book will be up for sale on amazon.com. Once it is up for sale all copies will be sent to the first twenty people who gave a review or comment on this link. I will need emails from all twenty participants thanks.
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Dezan | 1 comments I'm up for the challenge...I'm always looking for something new to read. I will post my review once I'm finished reading it.

message 3: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) like the chapters you've put up. Can't wait for it to come out.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to read this and review for you. I liked what I have already read on the link.

message 5: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Wilke (mkwilke) | 39 comments Cool`! That is great guys just check out the link in the above post to read!

message 6: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Wilke (mkwilke) | 39 comments Hi it is now free from tomorrow till the 16th on amazon.com just keep this link! and plug it in tomorrow and you will have a new book to read for free!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008B10J1K

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I would like to read is it only available for free on kindle

message 8: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Wilke (mkwilke) | 39 comments yes but you can get kindle pc cloud reader so you dont even really need a kindle to get it

message 9: by Joy (new)

Joy how do you get the cloud reader?

message 10: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Wilke (mkwilke) | 39 comments um you just click on the link beneath that says get cloud reader and it will install the cloud reader to your computer

message 11: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Wilke (mkwilke) | 39 comments I just want to say thank you to everyone I really appreciate it.

OMG, my book is in the top 100 at Amazon. It's #61. Can you please help me push it higher? Pretty please? There's lots of ways you can help... you can post the Amazon link on your facebook, or go to the Amazon page and click the "like" button... and please also download a copy while it's free. Pretty please? I'd really appreciate the help. All those are free, so it won't cost a penny to help me out. Thanks so much... xox morgan

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2 comments can i still read the book

message 13: by Susan (new)

Susan M.K. wrote: "I just want to say thank you to everyone I really appreciate it.

OMG, my book is in the top 100 at Amazon. It's #61. Can you please help me push it higher? Pretty please? There's lots of ways y..."

I didn't see it !!!??? This book? Seriously ??

message 14: by Susan (new)

Susan M.K. wrote: "I just want to say thank you to everyone I really appreciate it.

OMG, my book is in the top 100 at Amazon. It's #61. Can you please help me push it higher? Pretty please? There's lots of ways y..."

the book has only been out since June 12th ?!?? It's not in the top 100 yet - are you sure you read your results correctly ?

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan Amanda wrote: "I would like to read is it only available for free on kindle"

just get the kindle app - from Amazon - it's free
you can download onto iphone, ipad, etc. etc. or any smart phone - or p.c.

message 16: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Wilke (mkwilke) | 39 comments it was available for free now it is available for 99 cents for a short time only. Ark it was on the top 100 for the first 3 days it was out. Now it is no longer on the list and I am ok with that for now. I hope to get back on there soon.It sucks it fell off the list but these things happen oh well.

message 17: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Wilke (mkwilke) | 39 comments But thank you for your interest guys and just so you know I did promise the book free to the first 20 comments on here we are only at 15 so far. I do need the emails to send the free book to each of you. All posters on this forum will be receiving a free copy of the book to their email. if they provide it to me via my inbox on goodreads here thanx very much guys.

message 18: by Jilleen (new)

Jilleen | 14 comments Add me!
gypjet@hotmail.com