J.D. Robb discussion

Archives > Which In Death character in real life would you most likely be friends with in "real life" ?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (last edited Jun 05, 2012 05:24PM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments I started to say that is easy, but when I got to thinking about the characters I am not sure, Mira is more my age and I would like being around her because of her steadiness. She is also married to her soulmate, and so am I.
I also could see myself being friends with Eve and Peabody, because I tend to associate with strong, capable, and very human women. I would also like to be around Mavis. I love her individuality.

message 2: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 168 comments Yes, I agree. Mira and Mavis for me... and Peabody.

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 13628 comments Mod
It would be Eve. I'm pretty much drawn to people who are different because most of the time they're pretty interesting. Eve's really no-nonsense with a very clever sense of humor that I enjoy. And, her naïveté about some things is just heartwarming.

message 4: by Dee (last edited Jun 07, 2012 11:23AM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments I could easily be friends with Feeney, although I am not sure how Mrs. Feeney and my husband would feel about it. For that reason I tend to avoid the male friends.
I am drawn to his salty nature and his loyalty.

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments ♨Miz♨ wrote: "LOL Dee

Just realised, I could definitely be best buddies with Galahad, as I'm already an expert tummy rubber because of my own little munchkin ."

Oh yeah, forgot all about him. I have two of those little munchkins along with two dogs. They all love their tummies rubbed.

message 6: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 13628 comments Mod
Dee wrote: "I could easily be friends with Feeney, although I am not sure how Mrs. Feeney and my husband would feel about it. For that reason I tend to avoid the male friends.
I am drawn to his salty nature..."

It's funny how he refers to her as "the wife." I'd imagine he'd be a great friend to have a beer with after work.

message 7: by Dee (last edited Jun 07, 2012 11:38AM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 1070 comments Jonetta wrote: "Dee wrote: "I could easily be friends with Feeney, although I am not sure how Mrs. Feeney and my husband would feel about it. For that reason I tend to avoid the male friends.
I am drawn to his ..."

I agree totally. I think Mrs. Feeney might be fun, even though we really don't know anything about her. If she is married to Ryan she has got to be fun.

message 8: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 45 comments I think I'd be friends with Mira. I could use the calm infulence she could bring to my life.

message 9: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 168 comments Yes, Mrs. Feeney would be fun. ☺