Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Rise of the Dorkasaurus (Nerd Girls, #1)
This topic is about The Rise of the Dorkasaurus
Book Issues > Different Books in Same Series - Need to be Separated

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie Fitzgerald (mrskatiefitz) | 2 comments There are two separate books in the Nerd Girls series by Alan Lawrence Sitomer that are currently listed as different editions of the same book.

The Rise of the Dorkasaurus is the first book in the series.

Nerd Girls is actually entitled A Catastrophe of Nerdish Proportions, and it is the forthcoming second book in the series.

I couldn't figure out how to separate them without deleting one, and I didn't know if that was okay to do.

message 2: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments When you're on the combine page, each book has three links: details, edit and separate. If you click the separate link it will pull the book out of the group it's currently combined with.

You can also click the "separate tool" link that shows up at the bottom right of each combination of books - it will take you to a page where you can sort out multiple books at a time.

I've fixed these though. :)

Katie Fitzgerald (mrskatiefitz) | 2 comments Wow, that was such a quick response! That's what I missed. I didn't think to click "combine" when I wanted to separate. Thanks so much. :-)