Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Classes > Divination

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone! Gather! Sit please! Sit! I'm getting a vision!" Professor Trewlaney called, waving her ringed fingures over a crystal ball.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi hurried to get a pouff to sit on

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth took a spot in a corner where the teacher might not call on her. She yawned. Trewlaney was a little nuts in the head, so this class was pretty easy. Just predict something bad and you get an A.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny sat down by Madi. "Lucey's such a whimp! She says that this class is dumb." Ginny said. "It's fun! You can predict anything and get an O!" Ginny said with a laugh.

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi laughed and said " pretty much!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth pretended to look deep into her crystal ball.
"Professor Trewlaney, I see something. It doesn't look too good."

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "is beth serious?" madi thought

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

A ha! Just pretending to see something bad would get her a good grade for the day.

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments then madi saw a flicker of a grin pass Beth's face of course she was was just keeping the trewl busy

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2012 08:34PM) (new)

Beth saw a look of realization cross madi's face. She smiled at her. When Trewlaney looked away she whispered, "I am a Slytherin, we're good at fooling teachers," then she winked so Madi would know she was joking

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi snorted while trying to contain a laugh and winked back

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth laughed a little at madi's snort, but covered her mouth when Trewlaney turned around

message 13: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "you!" the trewl said dramatically pointing to a shy hufflepuff named Marie " is your aunts boyfriend quite well?" "my aunt doesn't have a boyfriend" Marie said shyly "ah ah I wouldn't be so sure of fhat" trewlany said with a short breath that stand of sherry

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth rolled her eyes. Trewlaney was nuts. Next thing you know, she'd be predicting that toads would land on the moon.

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi started to drift into a light sleep in the corner by beth

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"You child!" Trewlaney yelled suddenly, running towards madi, "You're falling asleep. Have you predicted... the Grimm?!?!" She asked dramatically.

message 17: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "erm ah ya I I have and it was large and then with oat I was Beth's head and the thought of her being g haunted by the Grimm you know it dazed my to see in into the umm realm. " madi said extremley mumbly

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Trewlaney clapped, "Bravo!" Then when she walked away to freak out some other students, Beth started laughing so hard, she started crying!

message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments by now madi still wasn't quite awake but snapped into alertness at Beth's laughing she smiled and rubbed her eyes

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth covered her mouth to stop laughing when some other students turned to look at her. She blushed and looked down.

message 21: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi felt bad for dragging beth into her explination for sleeping and smiled sheepishly at her

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth smiled back at madi. She thought her explanation for sleeping was hilarious!

message 23: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi couldn't wait till the class was over but in the mean time she found herself wondering why she had so willingly told beth about her sister she hardly ever told anyone that!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Class dismissed!" Trewlaney called. Students started getting together all their stuff.
"What's your next class? Mine is DADA" Beth asked madi.

message 25: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "really?" she asked "mine too!" madi loved it when they had class with the slytherins

message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "waaaaiit" the trewl yelled dramaticly " I must award 10 points to the house of this child here!!!" she grabbed madi by the shoulder. madi stumbled closer "erm thated be ravenclaw" madi said

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth laughed a little bit.
"See you in DADA"

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "right then see you there" madi called