Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Classes > Flying

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone choose and broom and say UP very clearly!" Shouted Professor Hooch.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma smiled, This is easy work! she thought. "Up!" she said, and her broom shot into her hand.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny went by Emma. "Up!" Ginny said, clearly. It shot up into her hand perfectly. "Good job Miss Watson, Miss Garfeld!" Professor Hooch said. Ginny nodded. "Now mount your brooms and fly up when I blow my whistle!" Professor Hooch said, holding up her whistle.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma mounted her broom and waiting patiently (kind of) for the whistle.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny mounted her broom, ready to kick off the ground. "You mustn't go over 50 feet!" Professor Hooch added. Then she blew her whistle.
Ginny kicked off the ground. Her red hair tied in a pony tail, whiping around in the wind. She flew up to 50 feet.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma grinned and kicked off, flying at the same height as Ginny. Her long brown hair turned golden in the sunlight, and it waved softly in the breeze.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny grinned at Emma. She flew around in fast circles perfectly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma grinned mischievously and flew about thirty feet- upside down! She flipped back to the right side, "Nice flying!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny grinned. "Thanks!" She called. She spun around in fast over and over and over again and she flew in circles.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma held tightly to her broom with her hands as she stood up. Balancing carefully, she let go and let out a whoop of laughter. She leaned slightly to the left, and the broomstick turned. "Wow..." she whispered, "I'm balancing!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny smiled and did the same. She went fast in circles, still balencing on her broom.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma frowned, then grinned as an idea struck her. She gathered speed- still standing on her broom- and did a front flip, landing neatly on her broom's handle.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2012 04:48PM) (new)

Ginny smiled. She did loopdy loops, upside down flying, and a backflip! She flew off her broom then landed neatly on her handle! "Allright everyone! Land neatly on the ground!" Called Professor Hooch.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma faced the ground, straight down. She gathered speed and, at the last moment, turned out of the dive, landing very neatly on the ground.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny grinned and flew fast down, she almost hit the ground when she turned it to a dive at the very last moment! She landed perfectly on the ground and everyone cheered for Emma and Ginny's awesome tricks! "Wow!" Professor Hooch gasped. "20 points to both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor!" Professor Hooch declared. Ginny grinned.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma blushed and looked at her hands.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny grinned wider and wider. Then the bell rang. "Class dismissed!" Professor Hooch anounced.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma hurried off.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny ran off too.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I was walking in the hall when i notaced my best friend Emma running, "Whats up?" i asked

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Could you put your character in the Hogwarts Student File please? And add his/her name at least once in every coment you make in the roleplay please!))

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi was excited for flying lessons! "I hope I'm good enough to be a chased on our team" she said to some fellow third years

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey nods. "You will!" Hailey said.

message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "thanks hailey!" madi said

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey grins. "Your welcome!"