Debate discussion

Fun Debates! > GUYs and Girls what is the problem between us

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (GoGreen2009) | 1 comments ok why can cant guys or girls just go out and make it a day. I like u u like me let go out some time.Dont try 2 be cool Give ur thoughts on this

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i know it sucks. i am the kinda person who is shy but i think the guy should make the first move so...yeah

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Yeah, let's not make things stressful.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

whatever

message 5: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Well, I think it's sexist to say guys have to make the 1st move, even though I prefer it. =)

message 6: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) lol yeah

message 7: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments I dont have a problem with boys. I mean of course i do, im 12. Lol but i get along with guys really well. Idk if this is even what ur talking about because im not scrolling up to read the other posts, but o well.

message 8: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) i don't have the whole cooties thing, but some boys my age are just idiots and i am NOT EXAGGERATING you would be APPALLED. so i just can't hang out with them without getting incredibly pissed.

message 9: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol i hang out with some stupid boys, but for the most part we get along.

message 10: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 69 comments Emma the Dork wrote: "i don't have the whole cooties thing, but some boys my age are just idiots and i am NOT EXAGGERATING you would be APPALLED. so i just can't hang out with them without getting incredibly pissed."

I feel bad for you.

message 11: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) you should, man. you really should.

message 12: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Hehe, that reminds me of today. So I had a pyramid concert and that's a concert where a lot of different schools come together and make beautiful music. But there was this one guy I used to know and he kept on calling my name. Well, I knew how much of a jerk he was so I didn't come. But he kept calling my name and I eventually went over him, then he told me to f*** off. So I rolled my eyes and walked away. Then he KEPT calling my name after that.

God, you see what I have to deal with?

message 13: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) seriously.....so boys, why in the NAME OF HADES do you be MEAN to girls you LIKE??? or at least thats what i have heard, and frankly, its retarded. it doesnt make the girl like you if she doesnt like you. and its REALLY REALLY REALLY annoying. as in, i hate their guts and NOT because of cooties or stupid "i must hate boys cuz their boys" thing. because a bunch of my best friends are guys from other schools so there you go!!

and there is this guy who probably calls me a b***h three times every day AT LEAST and he always smiles when he does it and i REALLY REALLY want to kick him but of course i can't because that would be bad and its not like how sometimes a guy likes me and i sorta like him so i tease him back, this is pure hot venomous hatred, at least on my end and i NEED HELP and he threw water from a puddle at me and it got all over my hair and he makes one of my best friends act like a b***h. IT SUCKS.

message 14: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments There used to be this one guy who had a crush one me. You wanna know how he tried to get me to like him?

message 15: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) yes but it will definitely make me mad.

message 16: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments He called me a lesbian.

Wtf?!?!?!

message 17: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) uhhh wow thats sad

well i have been called that by guys who supposedly had a crush on me so i dont know....

message 18: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Mhm.

message 19: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments There was this kid at camp who had a crush on me and called me a lesbian and said that he was going to "grab my boobies" end quote.

message 20: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments God, can't there just be a guy like Shaun Spencer out there?!?!?!

message 21: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments lol. God is trying to make us have less children. That's why men have become more annoying. ;P

message 22: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments LLOL

message 23: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) i have this problem about when i im, i am busy on goodreads and debating and what not so i barley read what peeps say and just do :) on the chats, or i will be talking to my friends.. and put stuff on the wrong post. so i always confuse guys, like this won time, i was chatting with my friend and said g2g, so i said love ya las (love you like a sister) then a ♥ and i put on this boys instead (uh-oh) and so then he thought i liked him

message 24: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 69 comments Masha wrote: "God, can't there just be a guy like Shaun Spencer out there?!?!?!"

Who's that?

message 25: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 69 comments Riley wrote: "lol. God is trying to make us have less children. That's why men have become more annoying. ;P"

Gee, thanks.

message 26: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Brent wrote: "Masha wrote: "God, can't there just be a guy like Shaun Spencer out there?!?!?!"

Who's that?"

On the channel USA there is a show called Psych. The main character in it is him.

He is super smart and funny.

In fact I made a list and he fits every single point.

message 27: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Omg.
Holy crapsicles.

OH MY GODZ.
Hugh Laurie.
Love of my LIFE. Besides various other british men.

But seriously. I am in LOVE wit this man.

And

My

Dad

Is

Going

To

Be

On

House!!!!

AND IM GUNNA MEET HUGH LAURIE. GAHAHAGAGHAGAGA!!!BEFHGIEJ RABGOUCHW4BJEDFUDFO2G3NQCFOBG4 AEN0wdfhi!!!

message 28: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments WHAT?!?!?!?! YOUR DAD IS GOING TO BE ON HOUSE?!?!?!?! THAT IS LIKE MY DREAM!!!!!!!!! I AM A STRUGGLING ACTRESS AND THE ONE SHOW I WANT TO BE ON IS HOUSE. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GREEN I AM TURNING.

message 29: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments YOUR AN ACTRESS?!?!?!? OMG!!! I WANNA ACTS AND WRITE AND STUFF WHEN I GROW UP!!!! IM LIKE FREAKING OUT!!! MY DAD IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE SICK DYING PEOPLE WHO GETS FREAKING SAVED BY HUGH LAURIE!!! GAHAGAHDGWHEGFIJQERBGO!!!!

message 30: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments WELL I'M NOT ACTUALLY FAMOUS OR ANYTHING BUT I ACT AROUND MY COMMUNITY AND SUCH. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! THAT IS LIKE SUCH A HUGE PART. GOSHDARNIT!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE YOUR FATHER?!?!?!

message 31: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments ACTING IS SO FREAKING FUN!!!! GAHHH!! I LOVE CAPS LOCK!!!

message 32: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments I LOVE CAPS LOCK TOO!!!!!!! ACTING IS SOOOO MUCH FUN. BUT BACK TO THE TOPIC WHAT EPISODE IS YOUR DAD IN. MY SISTER IS GOING TO FREAK. HOUSE IS LIKE HER LOVER.

message 33: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments IDK WHAT EPISODE IT WILL BE!! BUT HE SAID THEY STARTED FILMING IT!!! HUGH LAURIE IS MY LOVER TO BE I SWEAR. I LOVE THAT MAN.

AND MY DAD SAID THAT HE RIDES HIS MOTERCYCLE AROUND EVERYWHERE!!!!!

HOT. lol

message 34: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments AHHH!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! YOU SHOULD GET HIS NUMBER!!! ARE THEY FRIENDS???? I EMAILED MY SISTER ABOUT THAT. I AM WAITING FOR HER REPLY.

message 35: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 69 comments ... uh ....

message 36: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) . hes old.

message 37: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 69 comments Age shouldn't matter. ;)

message 38: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) it should when he is ugly

message 39: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments *gasp* NOOO!! HE IS NOT UGLY!!! HE IS HOT STUFF!! HE HAS THOSE SMEXY BLUE EYES.....AND HE IS JUST HOT!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!! HOT!!!!!!

message 40: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Who? Sean or House?

message 41: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 69 comments I think she means Hugh Laurie.

message 42: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Ok.

message 43: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 69 comments lol ;)

message 44: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments He. What a great conversation...

I like how it takes about 10 minutes for us to reply with something so simple...

message 45: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 69 comments Well, I wasn't on. :)

message 46: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) OMG OMG OMG BACK UP YOU GET TO MEET HUGH LAURIE????? HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER EVER EVER GET OVER IT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments What do you mean? You signed off for 10 minutes? That's kinda weird, no offense or anything.

message 48: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) yeah, that IS kind of weird...

message 49: by Brent (new)

Brent (brentguy) | 69 comments It's so weird to get off the computer to get dinner ready for 10 minutes?

:P

message 50: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) wait what?

« previous 1 3