The Legend of Zelda: Roleplay discussion

Twilight Princess > Characters

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 58 comments Mod
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

message 2: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (last edited Jun 04, 2012 08:35AM) (new)

Name: Link
Race: Hylian
Personality: Link once lived a simple life as a rancher in Ordon. The children looked up to him like an older brother, and he was known by everyone in Ordon. Link is generous and courageous, even in difficult times. To the kids and adults, he is the perfect role model.
Appearance:

Other: Link has the Triforce of Courage on his left hand, which protected him from turning into a spirit when the twilight invaded Hyrule. Instead, he turned into a wolf.

message 3: by Laurel (last edited Jun 23, 2012 05:49PM) (new)

Laurel (Lauizzle) | 91 comments Name: Allora
Personality: Can't descide just now... :|
Appearance: She has blonde hair that goes to her mid-back and bangs that always hang down over her eyes (which she blows away first, and then moves it with her fingers) She's short for her age, which she has been made fun of for. Her ears are a little smaller, too. She wears a white shirt with a brown vest
(the vest goes down to the bottom of her hip and the sleeve just barely past her shoulder) She also has a pair of baggy brown shorts that go into her knee-high boots.
Other: She works as a waiter in Kakariko in the inn.

Name: Mr. Seff
Race: Human
Personality: Funny, kinda Grandpa-ish (if you get what I mean)
Appearance: Clean shaven, Small side-burns, cropped-to-his-head black hair, white-button up shirt with a coller that is pointed up. He also has a brown vest like Allora's. He wears black dress pants that go down to his black dress shoes. He is slightly plump, and average height.
Other: Is REALLY HARD to get him drunk. (not that he drinks that much) Bartender in the Kakariko inn.

message 4: by Shadowtwili4181 (last edited Aug 28, 2012 08:07PM) (new)

Shadowtwili4181 | 1 comments Name:Bowan
Race:Hylian
Personality:Lone wolf,Serious,Smart,Born Survivor
Appearance:Tall,muscular,dark brown hair,Green eyes, and freckles. He wears an olive green button-up shirt that matches his eyes, brown pants, worn-out brown leather boots, and fingerless gloves.
Other:He is a skilled archer and he knows it. He rarely loves or trusts anyone because he was abandoned as a child.

message 5: by ✐Monica (new)

✐Monica | 5 comments Mod
Name: Princess Zelda
Personality: Kind, clever, brave
Appearance: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-...

message 6: by Call me Random (last edited Aug 06, 2013 06:14AM) (new)

Call me Random | 360 comments Name: Quetzalxochitl (Quetzle for a nickname)
Race: Dragon Knight (Is that OK?)
Personality: Very mystical. She's kinda like Sheik. she appears and disappears without explanation.
Appearance:
Other: Skilled in sword fighting and is training Kanoro for a important quest. and her eyes are yellow. Her eyes are closed in this pic.

Name: Kanoro
Race: Dragon Knight
Personality: Very willing to help, leader like, bold, persistent, outgoing
Appearance:
Other: Although an apprentice to Quetzal, He can get a little cocky.

message 7: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (new)

Call me Random wrote: "Name: Quetzalxochitl (Quetzle for a nickname)
Race: Dragon Knight (Is that OK?)
Personality: Very mystical. She's kinda like Sheik. she appears and disappears without explanation.
Appearanc..."

(What exactly is a "dragon knight"? Is it a dragon or a human? A dragon that's also a knight? A half dragon/half human?" ^^; )

message 8: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 360 comments (They're actually humans, but they have the ability to summon dragons. I got the idea from the manga "Dragon Knights".)

message 9: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (new)

Call me Random wrote: "(They're actually humans, but they have the ability to summon dragons. I got the idea from the manga "Dragon Knights".)"

(Ah, I see. ^-^ Okay.)

message 10: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (last edited Nov 25, 2012 06:16PM) (new)

((I might edit this later... I don't know.))
Name: Hakumei
Personality: Hakumei is a curious young girl who lives near Faron Woods. She dreamed of being a princess like Zelda when she was younger, but now has different thoughts because of the recent events in Hyrule, which have shaken her greatly.
Appearance: Youthful, long hair, short
Other: Even though she doesn't want to be a princess, she still dreams of meeting Zelda.

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley Name: makar
Race: half twili, half hylian
Personality: hard to describe...I'll update later
Appearance: blonde hair, red eyes, looks a lot like my profile picture but older
Other: makar was born by a hylian father and twili mother. Both parents were attacked and he had one brother named kasyl who looks more hylian. He was taken in at the age of three with an old man who never acted like much of a guardian. Makar went through a series of events until he decided to follow his tili blood becoming close to the twilight more than the light though because of his hylian blood he can walk in daylight. He uses a sword made of obsidian and he has an hourglass earring on his left ear full of red sand.

message 12: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 360 comments Name: Costilia
Race: Dragon
Personality: Shy but trustworthy.
Appearance:
Other: will end up being Kanoro's dragon.

Name: PeaceWing
Race: Dragon
Personality: gentle, peaceful, always avoids attacks unless threatened.
Appearance:
Other: Quetzalxochitl's loyal dragon.

message 13: by Laurel (last edited Dec 18, 2013 07:55PM) (new)

Laurel (Lauizzle) | 91 comments Gamehero wrote: "Name: Sonya Rose
Race: Human
Personality: Calm and Collected, quickest to control emotions, athletic, good judgement, focused in battle, good with friends, can be sarcastic sometimes, and h..."

Haha, I love this. I think it's funny to drop someone from our world into theirs, not to mention super clever. :)

message 14: by Call me Random (last edited Dec 20, 2013 07:18AM) (new)

Call me Random | 360 comments Name: Wolfero
Race: It's kinda unknown too.
Personality: Can be really gruff, but can be gentle.
Appearance:
Other: He is half taken over by the Twilight, hence his half human wolf appearance. It's also why he can be pretty mean or nice. He calls any humans shape. (Like Hylanian or anything) ShortFurs. He has two swords and two shields.

Sorry he isn't colored. He's a brown wolf with a black tunic.

message 15: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments {Name} Lyra Night
{nicknames} Lie (Ly)
{gender} female
{Age} 17
{Race} Hylian

{Personality}
Kind,friendly,protective,loyal, might be aggressive.

{history}
Lyra was born three years after Zelda. A fortune-teller predicted that Lyra would be able to be the downfall of Hyrule, so the king and queen immediately sent her away when able to. They sent her to our world, so no one in Hyrule would be able to use her for their purposes.

One day, when Lyra was 16, Zelda sent a letter to her that brought her back to Hyrule.

{likes}
music, singing, reading, LoZ, weapons, wolves.

{dislikes}
Annoying people, spiders, etc. (I'll fill in anymore if I can come up with something.)

{Weapons} Sword, Magic, bow and arrows.

{Other}
*Loves to sing a lot.

*Will protect those till her last breath if needed.

*Scared easily

*Loves to make friends

message 16: by EC (new)

EC Chaney (TwistedOtaku) | 7 comments Name: Ryu Darkshade
Personality: Jerk most of the time. But, can be fun when he wants to.
Appearance:http://cdn.backyardchickens.com/5/5d/...
Other: twisted
can't put up with stupid people
likes Saria so is kinda of a competition against Link.

message 17: by Desert (new)

Desert Shadows | 3 comments (Since I don't see a Ganondorf on here..)
Name: Ganondorf Dragmire
Race: Gerudo

Personality: While Ganondorf is known for his brute personality and his seemingly calm demeanor, there is so much more going on inside his head that others do not get a chance to see. He is always thinking, processing about the future and how to better his plans. Also, he isn't the 100% evil king that he is portrayed to be, but it's just too fun to be mean to stop.

Appearance: Ganondorf stands at a tall 7'8 with a strong, heavy build. He obtains darker brown skin with bright orange hair and amber eyes. He is almost always wearing his Gerudo armor, and if not, he can be found in typical training robes.

Other: As king of a fallen race, there isn't much to do around the desert (Other than kidnap Zelda and cause havoc for Hyrule) Which will lead people to find that Ganondorf has actually picked up some constructive hobbies.

message 18: by Lexa (last edited Apr 05, 2015 02:27AM) (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 461 comments Name: Geru (Gee-roo)

Race: Twili Imp

Personality: A seemingly cute little Twili, this child has a mind as complex as any adult. He is sarcastic and likes to annoy his step sister, Midna, ((he is adopted)) on the rare occasion that he gets to see her. It was foretold that this child could tear the fabric between dimensions, and so Midna made the ultimate decision: to banish him. She also gave him the mark of the banished, turning him into an imp. This is, no doubt, the reason why he treats her in such a way.

Appearance: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/...

Other: Just as fortold, Geru can tear the fabric between worlds, creating a gateway to a howling vortex of energy that can allow you to cross between twilight and light. However, Midna is the only one who knows this, and may yet, one day, descend into the badlands of the twilight realm to seek the aid of this prodigy.

((This is more of a "just for fun" profile. Geru is actually very different in the proper roleplay lore.))

message 19: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 461 comments @Desert: Hah, constructive hobbies? Who knew?

message 20: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 461 comments Name: Unknown.

Race: Kargaroc (Shadow)

Personality: I dunno. Bird-like?

Appearence: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

Other: It can be summoned with a reed found growing at Lake Hyila. It is used in a competition held by Plumm, a female talking bird, that involves popping fruit-balloons. It can only be ridden by a twili-being, although it has been able to carry Link in wolf form in it's talons.