Q&A with Tanya Simmonds discussion

Introduction

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Simmonds (tanyasimmonds) | 4 comments Mod
Rg wrote: "I hope so,we are both in the same boat believing in the female supremacy. It will be nice to share views and insights with you"

I look forward to it, RG. I'm currently working on the new Paramount Rule novel at the moment and I am very excited about discussing it.

message 2: by Synthe (new)

Synthe Hi. I'm a practicing Fem Domme with BDSM fetishes. *waves to RG*

message 3: by Tanya (new)

Syn wrote: "Hi. I'm a practicing Fem Domme with BDSM fetishes. *waves to RG*"

Hi Syn. (Great name, BTW!) Apologies for the delay. I've been bogged down working. I'm almost at the end of my latest femdom novel. It's looking terrific so far (I think!)

message 4: by Salome (new)

Salome Verdad | 1 comments Hi Tanya, I'm an aspiring, wannabe femdom author. I've self-published my first novel on kindle, and it's got some nice reviews (and a few nasty ones). I'd really like it if you'd download and read it -it's only a few dollars. I'd really value your opinion on whether it's any good. Best, Salome

message 5: by Tanya (new)

Salome wrote: "Hi Tanya, I'm an aspiring, wannabe femdom author. I've self-published my first novel on kindle, and it's got some nice reviews (and a few nasty ones). I'd really like it if you'd download and read ..."
Hi Salome

Thank you for contacting me. Please email me at tanya_simmonds@yahoo.co.uk

Warm wishes

Tanya

message 6: by Nick (new)

Nick | 1 comments Hello Tanya,
Hello to everybody else, too. New to goodreads. Not read any of your novels, yet, Tanya so I better get up to speed.

message 7: by Tanya (new)

Nick wrote: "Hello Tanya,
Hello to everybody else, too. New to goodreads. Not read any of your novels, yet, Tanya so I better get up to speed."

Hi Nick

I hope that you enjoy them. ;) Welcome aboard.

Tanya