One For All and All For one discussion

1x1 > Dex and Jess

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Dexter Swart (dexswart) | 1516 comments Mod
Beau and Olive have finally gotten together, Beau joined the military, against Olive's wishes.

This is still a work in progress.

message 2: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Jessica | 323 comments Mod
(( oooo. hahaha ))

message 3: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

((We still have to figure out some stuff...))

message 4: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

(( yahh))

message 5: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

((but it's here so that we don't forget! :) ))

message 6: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

(( bahahah, good thinking Francois! :P ))

message 7: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

It has been about a month since Olive's and Beau one night stand. After the day of Beau's birthday the two have grown apart.

Over the past month Olive has been playing gigs, having a blast with her friends, playing volleyball on the beach and sometimes surfing. Bit lately she has been eating WAY more than usual and vomiting. She's even had some mood swing and hasn't gotten her periods yet. Even though they were due a week ago.

message 8: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau has enlisted, and was due to get deployed in two weeks, he hadn't thought much about Olive apart from a few fleeting thoughts.

message 9: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive was kept awake at night stressing over the symptoms she had, and sometimes thought about Beau. One morning she noticed a bump on her stomach her mouth dropped, had she gotten fat? But then realised that all those symptoms only meant... She burst out crying, Olive quickly ran to the chemist and bought herself a pregnancy test. She got home, Please.. please don't be what I think it is..

message 10: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau was laying on his bed, relaxing, listening to loud music, and looking out at the wide open plains.

message 11: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Oh god.. oh god. Olive began hyperventalating. The pregnancy result marked positive. She tried another one and it marked positive. Then she tried another 2 and they marked bloody positive! "What do I do now!?" She screamed into her pillow. "I-I guess I've got to tell Beau." Olive slowly got up and got dressed, absolutely covering her stomach, making it unnoticable. She got into her car not bothering with make-up she hardly wore it anyway. Olive got to Beau's and knocked at the barn door, she hoped he heard her knock. Beau's music was on full blast.

message 12: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau paused the music to listen for a knock. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but he was wearing his Army combat pants. He opened the door. "Hell-" He was cut off, looking at Olive with wide eyes.

message 13: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

"Hey." Olive said unenthusiastically, "Can I come in?" But she walked in without his approval.

message 14: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Olive... I.. What?" Beau said, obviously confused.

message 15: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

The place was just the way she remembered, it brang back that night. She walked up the stairs and sat down on his couch, "You should sit down."

message 16: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"I'm a litre fidgety right now" He nodded to his military uniform in the corner, next to his duffel bag. "What's wrong?"

message 17: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive was looking at him but not exactly at him. "You.. you didn't wear a condom on the night of our.. one.night.stand"

message 18: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau's breath caught. "What?" He said sharply, not at her, but more to himself.

message 19: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

((LOVE THIS RP ALREADY))

message 20: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

(( bahahah me too! ))

Olive stayed silent and all she could do was sit there.

message 21: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Are you sure?" He asked after a moment, mixed emotion in is eyes.

message 22: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive grabbed her bag and rustled through it and found all 4 pregnancy tests. She had put them in a plastic zip pocket. She put them on the coffee table and looked away.

message 23: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau stared at them. "What do the two stripes mean?" He frowned, confused.

message 24: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

"One means not pregnant and you can guess what two means." Olive replied flatly.

(( Bahahah I dunno what I'm talking about with the 1 and 2 strips shizz hahah ))

message 25: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

((It's funny because i do.. HAHAHAH))

Beau blinked. "Now what?" He said finally.

message 26: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

(( haha really!? xD! ))

Olive got up, "I don't know. I just came to tell you." She told him and began walking out of there.

message 27: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Olive" Beau ran after. "Wait, we need to go to a doctor." He smiled warmly.

message 28: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive nodded, "I was going to go have a check up now."

message 29: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Can I come?" He asked, worried. If she pushed him away, he'd hate himself forever.

message 30: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

"If you'd like." Olive shrugged and grabbed her keys from her bag.

message 31: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Please" He whispered. "I want to come. Please"

message 32: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

"Ok, ok. Let's go." She felt a little bad for her cold manner it wasn't HIS fault it was BOTH of their fault.

message 33: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau thanked her, put on his shirt, and off they went. There was silence in the car. "I'm sorry" Beau said, staring at his hands.

message 34: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (last edited Jun 04, 2012 04:58AM) (new)

Olive looked at him but turned back to the road, "it's not your fault, Beau." She told him.

message 35: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"It is. I was just being me. My flirty, ridiculous, player self. It's all my fault" He said, miserable.

message 36: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

"And I didn't want to seem boring by not drinking. We're both at fault here."

message 37: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau nodded as they reached the doctor's. "Okay. Shall we?" He said, quickly squeezing her hand.

message 38: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive wanted his reassurance but she was too scared and pulled her hand away. They walked into the doctors and asked for a check up with a GP.

message 39: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau swallowed his hurt pride. He sat there, eyes closed, trying to come up with scenario's.

message 40: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive began to shake, god, what is everyone going to think of her? She won't be able to play volleyball or surf. But at least she could do what she loved doing most. And that was singing.

message 41: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau knew he'd be frowned upon. For soiling such a lovely girl. She had her role life in front of her.

message 42: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

The GP finally came out and called for Olive, she quickly got up and waited for Beau to come.

message 43: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau got up and came with her straight away. He sat there, not really listing to the GP's and Olive's conversation.

message 44: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (last edited Jun 04, 2012 05:54AM) (new)

Olive was listening to every word the GP was saying she nodded and asked questions. Finally the GP asked if Olive wanted to see how the baby was growing. She hesitated but nodded, Beau hadn't seen her small bump yet.

message 45: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau snapped his head to her, and gave a queasy smile. He was worried she'd reject him.

message 46: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive gave him the faintest of smile, then the GP came back with the jelly that he would put on her stomach. Olive breathed in and lifted her shirt revealing the tiny bump. She stared at it, she was terrified by being pregnant and devastated but somewhere in her emotions she felt slightly happy and excited.

message 47: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau's heart skipped a beat, he smiled, a real smile. Something made him very happy. Up there was a feeling inside him, somewhere, that Made him overjoyed.

message 48: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive couldn't help but give a small smile back to Beau's. She looked away ayt the monitor when why GP found the baby. She saw a little tiny head and body.

message 49: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau looked at the monitor and smiled. A true smile. "What gender?" He asked with amazement.

message 50: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Then suddenly the doctor spotted another head. "Wait, there another head." Olives mouth dropped abd saw the other head. Thoughts ran through her head and remembered that twins were in the family.

« previous 1 3