Q&A with Kathryn Leigh Scott discussion

Dark Shadows: Return to Collinwood
This topic is about Dark Shadows
Return to Collinwood > Ghosts or Strange Happenings on Dark Shadows Set??

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie | 171 comments Hi Kathryn, Have you or anyone else from the cast of Dark Shadows ever witnessed anything strange when you were doing the show that you couldn't explain? You know, like ghosts, things moving around [besides the set!], or anything other worldy or spooky?

Moe from the radio show, says on her show Tuesday with you, Lara, and Jim, she's going to share something strange that happened when her son was watching Dark Shadows. I'm curious to find out what that was!

Kathryn Leigh Scott (kathrynleighscott) | 174 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Hi Kathryn, Have you or anyone else from the cast of Dark Shadows ever witnessed anything strange when you were doing the show that you couldn't explain? You know, like ghosts, things moving around..."

So sorry, but nothing spooky occurred that I remember. Let's see what others come up with on Moe . . .

message 3: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 11 comments A friend told me that when his older brother was watching Dark Shadows that Barnabas was coming out of the screen to "get him", but I am pretty sure that was just a bad acid trip :D

message 4: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 04, 2012 01:55PM) (new) - added it

Stephanie | 171 comments Nathan, Too funny! I wish I'd been there to see that. Thanks for sharing. You made me laugh!

Anne | 302 comments Kathryn, I think the only thing spooky on the set was the story!!! My brother Dale and I loved being "scared" by all of yall!! Thanks again for our beloved Dark Shadows!!