The Goddess Inheritance  (Goddess Test, #3) The Goddess Inheritance discussion

WE WANT BOOK 3 OUT SOON!!! What do you think of the cliffhanger? Can anyone say PISSED?! GO HENRY AND KATE!! <3

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!! I'm dying to read this book soo bad!!! But when does it come out?? I have NO IDEA!!! And about the cliffhanger...seriously upset!!!!!!!!! (I MEAN YEAH IT WAS A GREAT WAY TO LEAVE A BOOK)but it was just to cruel! :'(

OH! And I have to say that this book is probably one of the very few books I am obsessed with!! I think that the love Kate feels for Henry is just so deep! And Calliope as a villain is just awesome!! But the way that "Cronus" acted toward Kate? (BTW!!! I'm kind of confused...was that really him???? because if it was........) It would be great to see someone fight for Kate's attention and love :) omg!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!

Who else thinks this as well????

Juliana I totally agree with you. I NEED this book it's absouletly killing me!!!! I'm trying to read other books to get my mind off it but that's not working out. whenever I go to reserve a book in the library the cover of goddess test shows up saying that others who read that book read goddess test to! Well I just have to find another way to stop thinking about this book.

Chellee its kinda late but i found it!

description

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

wow is that the cover for the next book??? i like it lol

message 5: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ Valdez OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG What a stunning cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my otp now!

Juliana OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I CAN'T wait for the book to come out! At least i know what the cover looks like. But the wait is killing me!!!! I was absolutly devistated when they started talking about how henry was waiting for Kate to come back. It was one of the few books where I actully started crying because he was finally open with his feelings and then she goes and gets kidnapped. It was so sad!This book needs to come out soon or I'm going to die before i even get a chance to read it!

message 7: by Mariah (new)

Mariah You guy are so focus on the cover what about the baby!!!!!!!!! I think that Kate needs to find a way to kill callipoe. Keep the baby save the world from cronus( with out making that deal) . And get back in to Hernys arms.

message 8: by AJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

AJ Valdez Mariah wrote: "You guy are so focus on the cover what about the baby!!!!!!!!! I think that Kate needs to find a way to kill callipoe. Keep the baby save the world from cronus( with out making that deal) . And get..."
We will find it out when the book is released~

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica >_< I hated this cliffhanger the most!!!!!!!
Ugh! So she sits her in the head. She's pregnant. And Ava betrayed her?! We need some explaining here!