Vampire Academy Lovers discussion

1,000 ways > 1,000 way to get kicked out of St. Vladimir's

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Dimka's taken folks. (new)

Athena | 41 comments Mod
in this game you say ONE way you can get kicked out of st. vladimir's. please number them.

message 2: by Athena, Dimka's taken folks. (new)

Athena | 41 comments Mod
1. act as if you were a stigoi and go on a rampage around the school.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 250 comments 2. Punch Kirova in the face

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 23 comments 3. sleep with a Guardian or Moroi teacher if you're a student

message 5: by Athena, Dimka's taken folks. (new)

Athena | 41 comments Mod
4. graffiti the door to kirova's office

message 6: by Quirah, Team Christian and Dimitri :) (new)

Quirah Casey | 12 comments Mod
5.Try and kill a moroi.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

6. Start strigoi hunting when you have NO experience/ Ask if you can lure strigoi to the school.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

8. Sneaking a Moroi out of school

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

☠Athena (Dimitri Belikov's girl)☠ wrote: "4. graffiti the door to kirova's office"

I don't think so, you'll probably just get in trouble.

message 10: by Allison Linnette (new)

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 23 comments Mira wrote: "☠Athena (Dimitri Belikov's girl)☠ wrote: "4. graffiti the door to kirova's office"

I don't think so, you'll probably just get in trouble."

unless it's really obscene

message 11: by Amber. Vampire Queen. (last edited Jul 10, 2012 06:35AM) (new)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 250 comments 10. Attack another student.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 250 comments 11. 'Kidnap' the last member of a royal line and then get caught.

message 13: by Whitney (new)

Whitney 13. If you're a dhampir and you save yourself before a moroi

message 14: by Liz! (new)

Liz! (Bazil is Awosome!)  (elizabethknowles) 14 have sex with a guardian of teacher it both when you are underage and there teaching at your school!

message 15: by Vrushali (new)

Vrushali (vrushali_m) | 3 comments 15. destroy all the protections around the school, and call dimitri's ex-strigoi friends...

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 250 comments ex-strigoi?

message 17: by Amber. Vampire Queen. (last edited Jul 16, 2012 01:32AM) (new)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 250 comments Yeah I know, but wouldnt you mean Strigoi Ex-friends not Ex-Strigoi Friends

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 250 comments But because Dimka IS an Ex-Strigoi it makes it kinda...yeah

message 19: by Rossy (last edited Dec 17, 2012 08:42PM) (new)

Rossy | 47 comments no, i think we're up to 16 because there has been two 15s which means that 14 has been canceled out :P

16. harass ALL the feeders because you're jealous that moroi drink their blood and not yours (like throw a huge, full-blown fit, maybe smash some furniture... That kind of stuff) :p