Intuition (The Premonition, #2) Intuition question

Brennus de Graham
Bri Bri Jun 03, 2012 01:16PM
Am I the only one that fell for the villain? I found my heart breaking for Reed in the beginning but when Brennus came into the picture I forgot Reed existed until they actually mention his name again. I have never ever wanted the heroine to fall for the villain, I seriously want Evie to take a trip to the dark side. Let's shake up the happy ending and keep this story going on forever because I can not get enough of it.

no i liked brennus as well. some creepy vampire creature wanting you to be his queen. sick true but its an interesting twist!

I also like Brennus maybe he could share with Reed ? XD
The only one I hate is Rusell cause he's a little bit pushy with Evie and he's annoying ..

Hahah I felt like that too! If you haven't read the 3rd book yet, you'll definitely love it!

Bri I agreed I am pretty over Reed but I would burn my Kindle if she got with that hilbilly Russell
Jun 21, 2012 09:34AM · flag
N.L. Dufour you dont like russell? what? i love him <3
Jun 21, 2012 03:54PM · flag

Oh finally someone liked the Brennus, I so like Brennus, it seems like whenever Evie is with Brennus she is safe and well guarded. And she can be herself. And Evie bring out the best and good out of Brennus.

But then came Xavier..... i can't wait for the 5th book

I do enjoy the Brennus and even though I have excepted that she wont choose him I still want him to be the victor.