Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > There is NOOOOOOTHING happening on the interwebs today

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (MrsNolte) | 17294 comments Mod
And I am booooored. I have to take little Marla Singer to the vet in 1.5 hours and I have nada to do until then. Everybody seems to be ensconced in work/jobs/real lives and I'm left floundering, the one little guppy left behind in the tank before the water is changed and the tub cleaned. C'mon peeps! I'm talking to the little rubber plants and the purple rocks I'm so bored!

message 2: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi (CHill77) Sally, I'm here. But if the plants or rocks start talking back, run for your life!! :)

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I'm here now. I think it's telling that I wasn't on much until I got to work.

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments i am just multi-tasking. keeping up on these discussions (which i am so glad to be a part of, thanks for having me), doing my reg job, watching stocks and sports updates and eating home-made chicken and dumplings at my desk.

message 5: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi (CHill77) Now I'm drooling on my desk, thanks Kevin!

message 6: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments yeah and i am dabbing the dribbles off my keyboard. now for some peanut M&M's from my secret stash (second file drawer down labeled "Mar's Project"

message 7: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Thanks for being here, Kevin! And Cyndi! What would Sally do without us?

:)

I'm eating a cheese sandwich. A student just interrupted me. Damn students, coming into my office when I'm trying to catch up on threads...

message 8: by Sally, la reina (new)

Oh, all this talk of sandwiches and chickendumpling goodness just made my stomach grumble.

message 9: by Meen (new)

Meen (MeenDee) | 1733 comments I keep a chocolate stash in my desk at work. But I'm not at work today. I'm taking a sick day. (No, I'm not sick.)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I keep peanut butter in the bottom drawer of my desk, but a stash of chocolate has proven to be unmaintainable.

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments yeah, uhmmm, my M&M's will not last as long as the original plan for them was [shakin' bag:]

message 12: by Sally, la reina (new)

Oh poor Mindy! You're sick? I'd make you soup and tea if I could.

message 13: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10824 comments Wait, back up... Sally, did you name your pet after the character in Fight Club?

message 14: by Sally, la reina (new)

Yes yes! She's feisty and fearless and has pokey-outey black hair.

message 15: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments i never knew how to spell pokey-outey

message 16: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10824 comments That's pretty cool, Sally!

message 17: by Sally, la reina (new)

Well, I can't really take the credit. It was Sweeter's doing. I was voting for Layla or Zoe, completely meaningless names in terms of pop culture.

message 18: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10824 comments Well, based on your physical description of her, it seems like it's a perfect fit.

I had a cat named Flip-Flop. He didn't do gymnastics. In fact, he was rather lethargic. My parents brought him home as a present for me one night. My friend's mother had just dropped me off at home after gymnastics class, when I saw him for the first time. My parents said they were waiting for me to give it a name (and sort of pressured me to make a decision right then and there) so it was the first thing that popped into my head for a name.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.