; One on Ones <3 discussion

; One on One > Ruby and Just Joe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,377 (2377 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 1798 comments Mod
HIIIIII.

message 2: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Hey so what would you like to do?

I'm up for anything, although I'll have to go soon.

message 4: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Kidnapped? Yeah me too

Hahah okay.

message 6: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Two stories or one?

Twwwooooooo

message 8: by Just Joe (last edited May 15, 2017 04:22PM) (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Ok ^_^

Name: Lillian
Looks: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-95xUAeVNS20...
History: her parents have always treated her well and she loved them dearly. BANG!!! After a car accident her mother was killed and her father was crippled. He lived for another four years and then he too passed on. She was 12 at the time and so they sent her off to foster homes where she was beaten and tortured. She made a plan to run away but got caught and was sent to a new one. She has depression and OCD and some pretty bad scars, she also plays many instruments and enjoys poetry and art.
Kidnappee

Name: Theodore, Theo
Looks: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tBD...
History: He was always handed whatever he wanted and he has turned out a spoiled brat. Whenever he wants something he takes it by any means necessary. He plays piano, has a giant house and lots of money, and enjoys painting.

message 10: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments What?

message 11: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Hello?

im gonna make them..

message 13: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Ok

Omg I just saw this.

message 15: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments XD

Sorry I never got to it

message 17: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Its ok, if you wanna continue then you just need charries :)

Yeahhhhhh charriesss. Will do.

message 19: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Hehe ok

So what's the story line gonna be

Name: jude
Looks: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...
History: has a little sister and lives with dad. He's good at soccer.

Name: Bronwyn
Looks: http://www.egabrielle.com/sites/www.e...
History: she lives by herself, her parents died when she was a baby in a plane crash. She lived with her grandparents until they also died, then lived on her own. She is a talented writer and does photography.

message 22: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments I dunno we decided on kodnapped last time.. We can do something else if you want.

Yeah kidnapped seems annoying

message 24: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Ok, i dont really care what we do

Yeah we could just do normal

message 26: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments K..

You wanna start? :D

message 28: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Winona sighed softly as she headed into the coffee shop. She walled to the counter and they took her order. She stood waiting and smiled at the people around.

William sighed softly as he took a stroll around town. He was so bored these days and quite lonely. The hooks appeased to his se+ual side but none ever stayed or got to know him. He wanted someone to sit with him, talk with him.

Jude was on his shift at the coffee shop that day. He smiled at the pretty girl who he took an order from. He prepared it and set it in front of her. "Have a nice day. Enjoy. " he gave her a special wink.

((How about the girls know eachother and boys know eachother?))

Bronwyn was late meeting up with winona. She quickly ran to the bus stop. Sh hoped she wouldnt get another lecture on punctuality from her. She looked at the time. Six minutes for her bus to arrive..

message 30: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments ((sure))

Winona smiled and visibly relaxed. She took the late, "thank you," she winked at him and checked her phone. Nothing. She aighed and took a seat new the counter, crossing her legs. She was wearing a cute lace shirt and a nice little skirt and a pair of knee high, high heeled boots.

William walked to his usual bus stop and looked st the girl standing. He smiled a little and leaned against the pole. He looked around and waited. Finally the bus got there and he climbed on after the girl, stopping to help an old woman off.

Jude couldnt help but occasionally glance at the customer from time to time. Why was she alone? She kept checking her phone. Probably waiting for her boyfriend. Why else would she be dressed so nicely. He sighed and shook his head before attending to the next customer. This wasn't the best job, but he was taking a year away from college and needed to keep busy.

Bron hurried onto the bus. It was packed as usual. She stood near the front. She took out her phone and decided to leave her friend a message. I'm on my way! See you in 10 mins xox. she took of her sunglasses and hooked them to the front of her top.

message 32: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments When her phone buzzed on the table and snatched it up and checked it like a hungry wolf who had just caught its next meal. She sighed and shook her head, always a little late aren't you :P ;) she sent back and put her.phone away.

William was near the middle of rhe bus. He was headed to meet Jude. They were friends and he got off work soon so they could go out and do something interesting. He held on lightly to the bus railing and stared out the window.

Bronwyn sighed. She really was always late and she felt bad about it. It was always a coincidence. Or maybe she takes longer than she thinks to get ready. After the rough bus ride she got off and started walking briskly to the café down the block.

Jude stood at the counter, there were no more customers coming in. He was getting off in twenty minutes anyway. He looked over at the girl one more time. He couldnt help but notice how beautiful she was. That guy who kept her waiting must have been a lucky jerk.

Bron then reached the shop. She instantly spotted her friend and quickynsat across from her. "I know, I know, I'm sorry! It won't happen again now, for sure. But I'm here now."

message 34: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Winona stood and smiled. She hugged her, "it's ok I suppose...you know if you were late to an interview they would think you're unreliable and you wouldn't get the job." she wagged her finger a bit. "I always arrive a little early juat in case."

William climbed from the bus and walked slowly to the Cafe. He went to the counter and smirked, "I guess I'll have my usual..." he winked at him. "Or maybe I want something else." he scratched his chin. "I dunno....I think I'll have a latte.....wait no....a frapaccino...nope...a smoothie...no wait," he laughed softly.

Bron sighed "yeah, yeah, thanks. I know that already." She rolled her eyes at her friend. "Good thing I've got a job, right? " she was a photographer for a magazine. She was going to college to study more literature so she could start her career in writing. "Im starving. I see you didn't order for me." She smirkee at her before getting up to the line. The guy in front of her seemed to have difficulty in deciding what he wanted. "Are you going to order today? Some people in line are waiting and they are hungry and tired and know what they want. So if you could order today, that would be great. Take your time." She said sarcastically to him.

Jude grinned at his friend when he walked theough the doors "hey im getting off in like twenty minutes." He rollee his eyes when he couldn't decide what he wanted.

message 36: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments He raised his brow at the snide girl behimd him and raised his hands in surrender. "just trying to gove my friend a hard time," he admited. "I'll take my usual." he said and paid, stepping aside so the girl wouldn't be bitchy anymore.

Winona raised her brows, wow. What had her pantoes in a twist. The guy seemed harmless enough. She aat down and crossed her legs, sipping at her coffee.

She gave the dude a polite smile as if nothing happened. She did have a very short temper. "Thankyou!" Then she turned to the counter "hey, okay can I get a slice of that apple pie? Oh and an iced mocha and umm one... no two of those cookies? And this cinnamon roll. Thats all." She then paid.

Jude smirked at his friend who got told off by girl. He then proceeded to attend to his next customer "thanks." He said smiling to her as she left with her order. He noticed she went and sat with the other girl. So it wasn't a guy she waa waiting for..

message 38: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments William rolled his eyes, "bitchy much?" he whispered, "someone's PMSing.." she sipped at his coffee and leaned agains tthe pick up counter. He sifhed softly as he watched the two girls, lesbians? It wouldn't surprise him, but they didn't habe tje look.

Winona smiled and giggled a little, "wow...you really told thst guy off." she kurmured and sipped stnher coffee she sat back happily and looked at the food, snatching a bite of cookie and some cinnamon roll

Bronwyn grinnee at her friend then looked back at the man she told off, smirking in a clever was as she looked at him "you dont mess with a woman when shes hungry" she said to her, shrugged and turned back, munching on her apple pie,

Jude laughed softly "why are you taking it so personally dude. I would probably do the same if someone in front of me was taking forever to order," he sighed, looking again at the girl with a sort of disappointment and hope. He didnt even know her, or planned to talk to her, yet he thought maybe he had a chance.

message 40: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments William rolled his eyes, "I could careless what you do on your period Judy." he chuxkled and shook his head a little. She sipped at his coffee and looked at the time, "almost done.."

Winona giggled a little and shook her head. "you can be so mean sometimes..." she sighed a lottle and sipped more at her coffee. "we have to hurry and finish to go to the place."

Jude rolled his eyes "why am I still friends with you?" He asked himself out loud. "Yup." He looked at the time "my shifts up." Just then the other dude took his place. "Okay let me just get my things. " he told will beforegoing Iinside.

"Its my special quality. " she winked at her friend before finishing what was left of the food. "Ah yes, the place! I almost forgot. Its almost time. Let's go."

message 42: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Will laughed, "because I'm awesome," he grinned and nodded a little, waiting.

She giggled and nodded, helping her clean before standing. "yep...and I drove so we don't have to take the buss so far away again." she smiled and grabbed her purse.

Jude returned with his stuff and joined William. "Kay, lets go then." He said starting to lead the way out of the cafe.

She threw away their garbage and wiped her hands before turning to her "oh great! My car was in the repair shop. Lets go" she walked out

message 44: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Will nodded and held the door, notocing the girls leaving as well. He smirked at Jude.

Winona followed her friend to the door, looking at the two guys. Her eyes was csught by the one who served her. She smiled a little and stepped outside and to the side so she could walk with her friend to her car.

Jude smiled at the girl when she smiled at him. Definitely single! He though and for some reason it made him feel better. He examined her for a split second before looking back at his friend.

Bron walked out and looked at the annoying guy from the line in front of her. She put on her sunglasses when she reached him "you deciding whether or not you wanna leave this store?" She grinned but it seemed less mean and more mockery. She went and followed winona.

message 46: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Will raised his brows, "no just deciding if I shoukd hold the door for you or not," he began closing it and then opened it again with a soft chuckle. He walked out and over to Jude and chuckled as he shook his head.

Winona blushed a little and looked down slightly. She winked at him and then turned, leading Bronwyn to her car.

Bronwyn smiled back at the boy as she walked with her friend "Nice one." she commented before getting in the car. "is that annoying guy hot or what."

Jude stared at her uuntil she was Gone before shaking out of it "damn she's stunning." he muttered "lets go.."

message 48: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments Winona snorted, "more like his friend the coffe guy.." she grinned, "mmm I could just eat him up!" she grinned and started the car.

Will nodded, "damn right she is..." he murmured, thinking he ment Bronwyn.

Bron giggles as her friend drove to the place "the coffee guy? I didnt even notice him." she admitted. Soon they got there.

Jude got into the car and they drove on to the place fudge were going. He was still thinking about her abd debating to himself whether she thought he was attractive or not

message 50: by Just Joe (new)

Just Joe (justjoe) | 1320 comments She giggled, "that's ok..that means he's all mine if he's single," she grinned.

Will sat and buckled as he looked arou.d ((are they going to the same place?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48