The Death Cure (The Maze Runner, #3) The Death Cure discussion

Most disliked character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Who did you like the least?
Be mature about this guys.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Brenda. She ruined what could've and should've been the perfect couple!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ I really didn't like Rat Man. Obvious, yes, but I hated him so much.

message 4: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia M brenda, just messed things up

Najla Madwar Teresa was very annoying. It's been along time since I finished this book so I don't remember why, but she was annoying anyway, and so was Brenda because she seemed to be knowing everything but never willing to explain anything till the last moment.

Oksana the Bookaholic I actually liked Brenda... She was nice. And of COURSE she couldn't reveal everything to Thomas... WICKED could still control his actions! And plus, I think she's more trustful and mature than Teresa.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ I liked Brenda more than Theresa but I didn't really like either of them.

Gabriel Laurent While I'm not a fan of either Theresa or Brenda, I guess I'd have to pick Brenda. I just don't trust her. At least Theresa was upfront about her role in Wicked and how she manipulated/used Thomas, but Brenda never really was. She just always seemed to be in the right place at the right time, which I can't help but believe was orchestrated by Wicked to ensure she got close to Thomas.

Katie Theresa! I didn't like that she seemed to be controlled and unwilling to step out of line or be brave or unique. I liked Brenda a lot better.

Oksana the Bookaholic Yes! I absolutely agree... Theresa was sort of... Simple.

Devora Luke wrote: "Brenda. She ruined what could've and should've been the perfect couple!"

I thought so too.

message 12: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok I think I would have picked Brenda over Theresa especially after what Theresa did to Thomas.

message 13: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok So did I.

message 14: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok Charlie ♥GaleForever♥ wrote: "I liked Brenda more than Theresa but I didn't really like either of them."

Oksana the Bookaholic Brenda is amazing.

message 16: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok Theresa was being very unwilling to do what was right.
And Brenda was just there at the right place and time.

message 17: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok I liked Brenda too and she was very nice and had a reason for what she did.

Oksana the Bookaholic True... But Theresa was like on/off... Nice/mean, traitor/not traitor

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Oksana wrote: "True... But Theresa was like on/off... Nice/mean, traitor/not traitor"

Yeah she had like mood swings or something

Oksana the Bookaholic Right... Maybe that's why she was so weird;)

message 21: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok Oksana wrote: "Right... Maybe that's why she was so weird;)"

I think the Maze Runner was a pretty good book but not as good as the Hunger Games . My friend got me to read the Maze Runner and I got her to read the Hunger Games

message 22: by Jc (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jc Ummmm...
Alby

Oksana the Bookaholic Herapeacok wrote: "Oksana wrote: "Right... Maybe that's why she was so weird;)"

I think the Maze Runner was a pretty good book but not as good as the Hunger Games . My friend got me to read the Maze Runner and I go..."

Haha SMART!! :)

message 24: by Jc (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jc Anyone hear read the 13th Reality?

Oksana the Bookaholic no is it good

message 26: by Jc (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jc yes its another series by james dashner. the first one is about a kid who gets mysterious clues that lead him to work for "MG"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Jc wrote: "Anyone hear read the 13th Reality?"

I didn't like it that much

Tessa Aris I Think It Was.. I Haven't Read The Book For A While SO Yeah. Idk Why I Just Did NOT Like Him

Allison Jc wrote: "Anyone hear read the 13th Reality?"

I did!.... although I only really remember the first one and the very end of the last one...it got boring... :D

Taylor Aragon I didn't like Teresa. I didn't like her even before Brenda was in the picture.

Frances I cant choose between Rat Man and Teresa i hated Teresa ever since she showed up to the maze for some reason.. and Rat Man i hate because of all the negative announcements he made and how he told the gladers i wont make you do this and 15 minutes later WE HAVE TO FORCE YOU TO DO THIS! its just soo annoying but i think i hate Rat Man more..

Oksana the Bookaholic Rat Man is just such a confusing character at times!

Oksana the Bookaholic Haha, I can tell!

Melissa I really did not like Brenda she annoyed me constantly.

Melissa Oksana wrote: "I actually liked Brenda... She was nice. And of COURSE she couldn't reveal everything to Thomas... WICKED could still control his actions! And plus, I think she's more trustful and mature than Teresa."

I actually felt like she was hiding lots of things behind his back.

Oksana the Bookaholic I think she was being mysterious, while Teresa a weakling traitor

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2012 11:37PM) (new)

Rat Man was the worst but i also hate Teresa...
Brenda was just totally awesome in a few chapters but other than that i hated her as well!!!

Oksana the Bookaholic Sage: THANK you!! Brenda ROCKS!

Konstantinos I hate Rat Man.He was so annoying.

Allison Sage wrote: "I´m sorry to you Brenda haters, but SHE´S AWESOME. Rat man is just a character I would glare at. Teresa got my disliking. She should go to Hollywood if she´s such a good actress... Brenda!!!!"

bahahaha. This made me laugh. And I completely agree :)

Rachel I really didn't like Theresa at all!

Allison *applaudes* (which apparently isn't a word.... hmm...)

Melissa I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that hates Brenda oh well I do..

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Theresa - I liked her at first but like Thomas I felt that what se did was unforgivable

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Teresa, maybe Thomas as well, and Ratman...

Oksana the Bookaholic Thomas?? Whaaaaaat?

« previous 1 3