Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Outside > Path

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
The arches have lights strung through them, that twinkle at night.

message 2: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Jun 05, 2012 03:43PM) (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee had been wandering the castle, not wanting to dance. She found herself a door and pushed through. She smiled when she was outside, taking a deep breath of the fresh, sweet air. She walked very slowly along the empty path. The arches were beautiful, but they made her feel trapped.

message 3: by yael (new)

yael Dante, ended up from the entrance, to the pathway. He sighed to himself, but dind't show his anger. He walked calmly down the path, with his hands clasped behind his back.

message 4: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee stopped walking for a second and just looked around, taking in her surroundings. Talking to people she could easily handle, but this whole thing was just so...weird. She started walking again, her sleek, pale yellow dress swayed.

message 5: by yael (new)

yael Dante glanced at the over-grown leaves. He was inspecting even the tiniest of details. Dante looked up when he heard the light tapping of shoes. He studied the girl, walk calmly.

message 6: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee stopped, she had the feeling someone else was here. She glanced behind her and saw a young man. She smiled politely, unsure if she should keep walking or go talk to him. She ended up talking, "it's nice out here," she said, her voice soft and melodic.

message 7: by yael (new)

yael "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which nature speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." He quoted to himself, before looking up to see the girl. Dante gave her a genuine smile. "I agree." He walked over to her cautiously.

message 8: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments She smiled at his words, "that's true," she said thoughtfully. She nodded, "much better out here," she started walking towards him to meet him half way "Im Anilee, may I ask what's your name?" she asked poiletly.

message 9: by yael (new)

yael "My name is Dante." He introduced himself, with a short bow. "Anilee...what a nice name." Dante tasted the name as he said it, and nodded, clearly impressed.

message 10: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee bobbed in a curtsy, reminded to do that after his bow. She was a very bubbly, and somewhat forgetful sometimes, girl. She beamed at his nod, he looked impressed, "thank you. I like your name too."

message 11: by yael (new)

yael Dante smiled cheekily. "Thank you. What are you doing out here? Not in the ballroom, I mean. If you don't mind me asking." Dante cocked his head slightly in curiousity.

message 12: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments It seemed like Dante's smile was contagious and next thing she knew, Anilee was grinning. "Oh, I find it's much more calm and much less claustrophobic put here than it is in the ball room," she said, wrinkling her nose slightly, "how bout you?" she asked sweetly.

message 13: by yael (last edited Jun 06, 2012 04:23PM) (new)

yael Dante liked her voice. It was melodic and sweet. When he heard her question, he rubbed the back of his head and smiled quirkily. "I kinda lost my way. I was looking for my sister."

message 14: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee smiled softly, he was cheeky an she liked it. She smiled and nodded, "I suppose in here," she gestured to the building, "it would be easy." She paused, "if you'd like, I'll help you find her?" she raised her voice at the end, even thought it wasn't a question. More like asking permission. She looked at him, a little nervous to see his reaction.

message 15: by yael (new)

yael Dante was surprised that Anilee would want to help. He nodded gratefully. "Sure, I'd appreciate that." Dante adjusted his mask, as the breeze blew softly, careful not to take it off. He reached out his hand respectively, as if he was asking permission to take her hand. He looked at her and waited calmly.

message 16: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee smiled and took his hand politely. "Alright, sounds good," she said, a smile in her voice. She probably wasn't being very formal right now, but that wasn't her. She didn't see why she should be someone she wasn't to impress anyone.

message 17: by yael (new)

yael He nodded and squeezed her hand. Dante started to walk at a slow pace, thinking there was no need to rush. He took jis time and enjoyed evry minute of it. Dante smiled to himself as they got closer to the ball. "I wonder what kind of fit my sister would make when we find her."

message 18: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee held his hand with one hand and a small smile and she held her dress up a little with her other so she wouldn't trip on it. She walked with him at the slow, leisurely pace. She laughed softly, "I suppose that'll be interesting to see."

message 19: by yael (new)

yael Dante nodded in agreement. "It will. The most likely place she would be in is the ballroom." He said, recalling a memory. His sister and their mother always ebjoyed dancing, every minute of the day. Dante wandered in his thoughts and gave a low smile.

message 20: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments Anilee smiled, "yes. That's where most people seem to be," she said, remembering her earlier trip in there. It seemed like the whole land was in there. She glanced at him and saw his small smile. He looked like he was lost in thought.

message 21: by yael (new)

yael He snapped back into reality as they got closer. "Are you ready? Hope we don't get lsot in the crowd." He was still holding her hand, sas they were in front of the building.

((to the ballroom?))

message 22: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 119 comments ((Yep, do you want to post or do you want me to?))

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, me too," she laughed. It was a pretty slim chance that she would be letting go of his hand once they got in the crowded ball room. She looked up at the castle and smiled.

message 23: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia walked slowly through the arches, trying not to draw attention to herself. It was fairly easy. A number of couples walked by, enjoying themselves. The sight caused her to shift uncomfortably...people were already finding their true loves? At this rate she'd never leave.

She played with a piece of her blonde hair, nervous habit. It was styled like it always was...which was simply, no style at all. Lucia's hair always laid straight, draping over her shoulders and down her back. Her mom always told her how lucky she was...she didn't see how it mattered.

She paused when there was a particularly large gap in the canopy, and looked up at the Masquerade building. If you didn't have a particularly biased opinion...it was actually kind of pretty.

message 24: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia looked towards the boy, surprised to have been noticed. She regretted standing in the middle of the path now...realizing that was why she had been spotted. She dropped the piece of hair she had been twirling around her ring finger, and returned his smile hesitantly. "Hey." she said, feeling more than awkward. "Sorry, uhm. I'll move out of your way." she added, stepping back towards the side of the path-blush evident.

message 25: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

"Lucia" she said, taking his hand with a lopsided smile. She'd never shaken someones hand before. Lucia took a small step back afterwards, looking back up towards the building. "I can't believe all of these people...I mean, I knew there were a lot. But never this many." she mumbled, mystified.

message 26: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (last edited Jun 09, 2012 03:46PM) (new)

Lucia paused, then shrugged. "I'm not...much a dancer." she said, trying to find the right words. "I tend to step on people. My friends tried to teach me...I never really caught on. Turns out the best I can do is fall down and/or invade someone's personal space." she shook her head, "I really don't think anyone wants that."

message 27: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia's eyes widened, and she grimaced. "I wasn't joking." she said, chagrined. She stepped forward, taking his hand. "I'm honestly terrible." she added, already embarrassed for how this would most likely end. "Please don't make me do this." she added, almost inaudible.

message 28: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia tried to follow his feet, and she looked down, biting her lip. She got it for a couple of seconds, then lurched forward, falling into him. "Oh my gosh." she said, pulling away. "I'm so sorry." she added, blushing.

message 29: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia shook her head, rolling her eyes in the slightest. "Don't patronize me." she said, trying not to smile. "I know I'm not good." As if to prove her words, she tripped again, this time over his foot-and backwards.

message 30: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia groaned, letting him pull her up. "That hurt my butt." she muttered, holding back a grimace. She sighed, but gave him a smile. "I doubt I'm going to get better in the near future, but wish me luck on finding someone kind enough to give me lessons." her eyes widened, "Oh my gods! Did I hurt your foot? These heels are hell."

message 31: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Luce blushed. She hadn't realized that had been completely audible. "Yes. I'm fine." she said, voice exasperated. "Your such a charmer." she added, smirking. She brushed the dirt off her dress, biting her lip.

message 32: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

"I'm eighteen." she answered, raising her eyebrows. An age said a lot about a person at the Masquerade. Mostly about whether they wanted to be here or not. "How old are you?" she asked, curious. She fixed her mask, realizing it had been slipping since she had fallen down.

message 33: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucy shrugged, going back into her nervous shell. "I haven't really liked it...I've been afraid more than anything else." she admitted, shifting uncomfortably to lean on the arch. "What about you? Destined to meet your true love? Do you buy it?"

message 34: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia paused, "Well everyone should go...because its a nice way to meet people. But I don't like the fact that if you leave alone...well...I haven't actually heard of anyone leaving alone." her voice slowly got quieter, and by the end-it was to eerie to continue.

message 35: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

"Uhmm...Three older sisters, and one older brother." she answered, a distant smiling brightening her features. "My brother is super sweet. What about you? Are you the youngest?" she asked, meeting his gaze.

message 36: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia studied him, and she was disappointed. He didn't really look like he was having fun anymore. "It doesn't matter." she said, giving him a patient smile. "Go dance or something, have fun." she said, not leaving it to discussion.

message 37: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lucia raised her eyebrows, in a way that said: Do you honestly think I'm about to go in there and dance? Ha. Hell no. "I think I'll stay out here." she smiled at him, but it was more for his benefit. "Maybe I'll see you there...later."

message 38: by [ constellation mokke ] (last edited Jun 12, 2012 10:01AM) (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 590 comments Celestica followed Ash a few steps behind, looking at the arches. "I'd like an honest answer," Celestica said slowly. "What do you think about the Masquerade? Do you...like it...or hate it?" She asked.

message 39: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Ash stopped in his tracks. He could answer the question with a simple, 'hate it'. But what about the questions that followed? 'Why?' 'Because of what?' etc etc. Ash shrugged mentally to himself. If that happened he may just leave. With a sigh, he answered. "Hate it." He said simply.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 590 comments "I feel a bit better now..." Celestica replied. "I guess there are some that hates the Masquerade as well." I feel a bit glad that I'm not the only one that hates it. Hmm...should I ask him why? Perhaps I shouldn't. There are things that people don't want to talk about. She thought.

message 41: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Yeah I guess." Ash said with a shrug, not wanting to talk about it. He knew they were being watched, he just had a feeling. Ash felt if too much was said then well, who knew what would happen? He didn't say anything after that, letting the awkward silence grow.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 590 comments Celestica sighed. "I'm not a conversation starter so I don't...really know what to say." She said quietly. She stayed slient after that, trying to think of something that can loosen the atmosphere of slience and awkwardness.

message 43: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Ash shrugged again. "I'm not much of a talker either." He said simply, not caring about the awkward silence. He didn't care if this girl hated the masquerade too, or if the whole world did. Right now, Ash was tired and cranky from all the dancing, and all the girls. He just wanted to be alone. He struggled to keep the annoyance off his face.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 590 comments Celestica stopped and turned. "The way you're acting means that you're tired aren't you? It's the same as with my younger siblings. I can tell." She said. "I'll leave you alone to yourself." She started to walk away.

message 45: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "No, it's just, er... Never mind." He couldn't say why he was really cranky and upset, so he went with the excuse she had provided for him. "Yeah, you know what? You're right." He said, shaking his head as he trying to clear his head. "It was nice meeting you." Ash said, turning around to leave as well.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 590 comments Celestica sighed as she walked out from the arched path. She looked up at the moon. What should I do? Those last comments I made reminded me too much of them. She thought, cleching her fists. I want to see them again. She looked away from the moon and kept her eyes forward, walking.

message 47: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Mal (malxox) | 834 comments Mod
Andrew had found his way out of the castle and absentmindly to the path, sighing at himself, knowing he should probably be in the ball room reaching his 'goal'. He could try again later, not a big deal. Only three more. He thought to himself, though couldnt help the little smile popping onto his face. He glanced up, a girl was standing not far ahead of him as he approched the beginning of the path.

message 48: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Andrew smiled a bit, nodding towards her as he averted his eyes up from the ground. "Hi." he responded. For a moment it crossed his mind to just keep walking, he didn't know her, but he didn't know just about anyone here and he had a goal to fullfil. So he stopped beside her, almost bashfully linking his hands behind his back. "...Enjoying the night?" he asked, glancing up.

message 49: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Andrew shrugged his shoulders a bit, "It's been good I guess." he answered, scrunching his nose up slightly to adjust his glasses, which were practcally smushed due to the mask, but he didn't much mind. At least he could see right? He looked down the path and then back to her and shyly held out an arm for her to take, "Do you want to walk?"

message 50: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (last edited Jun 13, 2012 12:16PM) (new)

Andrew smiled over at her a bit, "Andrew, nice to meet you." he responded with a soft nod of his head. He was never good at talking to girls, but hey he was better than some at least, that was good, right?

« previous 1