Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Outside > Maze

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rose (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
The hedges are barely taller than your head, and you can't walk around for more than five minutes without finding an exit. Its quite small.

message 2: by Bam (last edited Jun 06, 2012 12:37PM) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle stepped into the Maze entrance, she noticed how the maze wasn't very big and it didn't look very wide so it couldn't be very hard to find an exit. She took a step in, as her heels making small holes in the grass she looked to her right and walked onwards..

message 3: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Justyn came running the other way and almost ran into her. Instead he just pulled her back against the hedge and held still.

"Shhh! Please! Just for a moment!" he begged and pushed into the hedge just as a stampede of young ladies ran past.

He let out a sigh and released her.

"Beautiful young maiden, I dearly apologize for this action." he told her with a slight bow of his head.

"But really, what are you doing here alone?" he asked, sliding hsi hands into his pockets, perfectly comfortable with the fact an entire group was after him (unable to contain themselves) and he was now talking to someone else.

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments *Click* *Click*

A clicking sound reverberated off the stone path along the floor of the hedge maze. Theodore rounded the corner onto, obtruding onto the pair. The clicking sound had come from his staff which he held in his left hand, and as he walked he woudl tap against the floor. Theodore glanced over the pair, then looking at Justyn. "Quite unfortunate for those girls, they each had found that the same guy had played each of there hearts. Yes, indeed, they seemed a bit furious once they grasped this realization. That guy whom I can only assume to be you", Theodore spoke in a calm nonchalantly tone.

message 5: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments NinjaOfTheKeyBoard wrote: "Justyn came running the other way and almost ran into her. Instead he just pulled her back against the hedge and held still.

"Shhh! Please! Just for a moment!" he begged and pushed into the hedge ..."

Elle looked around, startled by the coming of events. ''E-excuse me?'' she straightened up now taking a closer look at the boy in which had crashed into her, Justyn. ''Who were those girls? Were they looking for you?'' she whispered, still unsure on whether she should still be lowering her voice.

She laughed a little and turned to Theodore ''What do you mean?'' she raised an eyebrow, she didn't recognize either of them because of their masks.

''Oh.. and I was just looking around..'' she coughed asking Justyn's question for why she was here alone, not wanting to admit she wasn't one for dancing.

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "Oh, I'm sure you'll find out what I meant soon enough" Theodore answered, stopping next to the pair. Theodore carefully looked over the two.

"Just looking around, eh? I can tell you already, you aren't gonna find any desirable guys around here" Theodore commented, gesturing around them, but then he continued,"...unless, by chance, that isn't what you came to the Masquerade for?"

message 7: by Bam (last edited Jun 07, 2012 01:46PM) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle blushed ''Actually, my parent's insisted I came, I think they hope I meet a guy here more than I do.'' she laughed, admiring Theodore's mask.

She looked to her left at Justyn, his was a grand mask too but she couldn't help but be suspicious as to why those girls were running like headless chickens trying to find him. ''Do you have any intentions on meeting a woman here?'' she asked Theodore as she raised an eyebrow from behind her grey mask.

message 8: by Simply (last edited Jun 07, 2012 10:10PM) (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Okay...kind of mysterious bloke with a mysterios mask." Justyn mused, "And I haven't the slightly IDEA of what you're talking about! Those girls just couldn't keep thier hormones on a leash and thought that me dancing with them was a proposal for marrige!" he explaied with a laugh.

He squinted at Theodore, "Your voice sounds firmiliar...And your cane...walking stick, also looks firmiliar...where did you get this?" he asked, pointing curiously at the item in question.

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "I inherited it, it is a symbol of the Lupin family" Theodore stated simply,"Why you would recognize me or the my cane is a mystery to me." Then, turning back to Elle, Theodore answered her question,"I have no intentions whatsoever do either fall in love or disappear"

message 10: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Jun 08, 2012 04:19AM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie walked through the maze. She spotted a girl and two boys up ahead and smiled. "Hey," She waved.

message 11: by Matthew (last edited Jun 08, 2012 04:22AM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments Theodore glanced over at the new girl with her outfit of blue. "My, aren't we causing a crowd" Theodore commented, his voice had a touch of sarcasm to it. Theodore turned his attention away from the girl, he didn't need the bother of such who only wanted one thing.

((now we have four people...time to wait for the other two to reply >.>))

message 12: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle smiled at Ellie ''Maybe we should walk and try to figure out how to get out of the maze'' she laughed softly, she turned her head to Justyn ''You have so much choice and yet you don't take advantage of that opportunity?'' she raised an eyebrow, he seemed very well built and from what she could tell he looked handsome enough.

She shook her head then glanced at Ellie and Theodore ''So.. how old is everyone then, and where are you from?'' she asked, wanting to create conversation.

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments ((one post per day then... :P))

"Since you ask, I am Theodore Lupin. Unlike the majority of the people here, I am eighteen years" Theodore answered, tipping his staff to one side as he leaned against the hedge. The Lupin family being one of rich aristocrats that got whatever they want, he thought to himself scornfully.

((not sure how to answer the where...since we don't know where anything is >.>))

message 14: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments ((Right.. I think I understand, just correct me if I get anything wrong))

Elle nodded ''You seem very upper class and I agree with Justyn.. I recognize you from somewhere'' her eyes narrowed from behind her mask again as she wracked her brains trying to place him somewhere. Elle wasn't of any importance to society but her family was indeed well off.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "Yeah, you do seem familiar. By the way I'm Ellie." He seemed like one of those politicians, one of those people that wanted to be here. She hated the masquerade, it took her brother away from her. Her family wasn't as rich, maybe on the lower end of middle class. Her dress was home made, and her necklace was her mothers from her wedding. Her mask was the only thing new.

((I know he's a rebel, but Ellie thinks he's to high class.))

message 16: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments ((He's a rebel?! Should I read everyones charrie's?))

Elle smiled ''It's a bit like my name'' she laughed softly ''My names Elle..'' she replied, she liked the fact that there was another girl here to talk to who didn't act so stuck up and appeared to have only interest in guys. Although she was interested in guys, she was glad to meet someone normal, which she hadn't expected.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie smiled. "Cool. Is it short for anything? Mine is short for Eloise." She said. Elle seemed nice, not as stuck up or complicated as some of the other girls.

message 18: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments ''Nope, just Elle..'' she envied her name, it sounded so elegant whereas hers was just 'elle'. She smiled back though ''Your dress is wonderful by the way.. although I think some of the other girls made a little too much effort'' she laughed, pointing to the window of the ballroom.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "Thank you! Yours looks fantastic! Yeah, some of the dresses are just... Odd." She said with a laugh. She had finally found a girl that wasn't rude, it seemed like none of the girls at this party were actually nice, all they cared about were boys.

message 20: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments ''Thanks!'' she laughed ''And yes I agree'' she glanced over at Justyn and Theodore ''The poor boys look a little lost, should we try and find our way around here?'' she raised an eyebrow from behind her mask.

((If I'm allowed to show you?)) this is her mask: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&a...

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) ((Wolfy!))

Ellie nodded and readjusted her mask. "Come on boys we are leaving." She said starting to walk away.

((Are they on or shall we puppy-dog them? In case you don't know puppy-dogging is when we pretend there characters are following us so we don't leave them behind.))

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments ((Theodore may be all gentlemanly, polite, and charming... but in truth he despises all of this, he despises the goverment and all this worlds riches))

Theodore watched as the two girls talked, it somewhat amused him. Theodore vaguely sensed they were flirting with him, but never mind, he might as well go just to keep up the act, and if nothing else, to keep the attention off him. Theodore walked over to the two girls as they made way,"Might as well come, nothing much interesting happening here anyways"

((>.> call him whatever you want...though he isn't gonna just fall for your girl :P))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Elli stopped and waited for them. Theodore was kinda cute, but she could never fall for someone so rich-not really as important- and much less: someone that's a politician. His parents probably had something to do with the disappearing of her brother.

message 24: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments ((Much like Elle, she hates the front that the rich put on.))

Elle nodded ''Yes, I'd rather not get caught up inside'' she looked to her right then to her left ''Which way should we go?'' she always wanted to make her own decisions as her parents made most of them for her but in all honesty she was scared.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "Ummmm..... Try left." She said. Ellie had no idea where they were going, as long as they weren't inside she'd be fine. "What do you think Teddy?" She said.

message 26: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle walked right, her curiosity took over and she began to walk that way instead. ''Sorry.. this way looks more adventurous if it makes any sense'' she laughed softly, her heels making more holes in the grass as she walked onwards.

((OK))

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments All Theodore said was,"I guess we are going right" Theodore followed behind Elle. Whatever it was, he couldn't put his hand on it, but Elle was correct, there was something about this part of maze. Theodore glanced back as the other two followed, Teddy? That's not a name his parents would approve of, he amused him self.

message 28: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle turned around ''Teddy? You sound like a bear now'' he didn't look much like the 'cuddly' type but she could sense this name amused him so she let the nick name be. ''Is that your nickname?'' she asked, not actually knowing if his family had made one up for him already.

message 29: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Justyn kept staring at Theodore's -Teddy's- cane and then snapped his fingers, "I've got it! I know the family who made that cane!" he announced with a big grin, hidden behind his mask.

message 30: by Matthew (last edited Jun 08, 2012 02:10PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "Nope, never been given a nickname, only been called Theodore since...well forever" Theodore answered, he began to click his staff along the ground as he walked. Turning to Justyn,"What?"

((g2g))

message 31: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments ((Byee))

Elle cocked her head to one side ''Well spit it out then!'' she erged Justyn.

message 32: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Justyn nodded, "Yes, I do know them. The people who made you cane. I don't know them personally, but I know who made it."

He paused and looked up at the dark sky, "I'd prefer to call you Theo." he decided, "Teddy just sounds...I'm not sure. It seemes more of a pet-name than a nick name. Like...something a school girl would shyly call her dream lover."

message 33: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Jun 08, 2012 02:19PM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "Eh, I like it better then Theo, I think Theo sounds more like something you'de call a rodent. Well you have a nickname now." Ellie smiled, trying to ignore the school girl comment. Her heels made holes in the ground just like Elle's. Her gown dragged on the ground.

message 34: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle laughed there is some irony in that 'school girl and dream lover' thing she thought. She could see the way Ellie looked at Theodore and sensed a little romance blooming although Theodore seemed more reluctant to show his true feelings. This made her more curious and she looked to both the boys in interest.

message 35: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Oh, I just think Theo sounds more...classy, or sophisticated. Of course, if you were trying to be either of those, one wouldn't HAVE a nick name." he mused and then winked at Elle, following her gaze.

"JUSTYN!!!!!!" he heard an angry scream from somewhere inside the maze.

Justyn froze but then cleared his throat, acting cool under fire. He regained his composure.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie came to another turn, straight, right or left. She looked down the left, there were flowers growing out of the hedges, the right was lit by candles on the ground and straight was the direction of the moon. "What way guys?"

message 37: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle smiled and looked the other way as her cheeks turned pink at Justyns wink. ''Quick!'' she whispered, she grabbed Justyns wrist and pulled him forwards against the hedge so they were both concealed by the shadows the hedge cast down on them.

message 38: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Justyn cried out a little, but allowed himself to be pulled.

"Ah!" he grunted, looking down at her, "Yeeesss?" he asked.

"If this is about the madly enraged voice in the shadows, don't worry about it." he told her, then got closer to her, cupping her face in his hands.

"But...your concern makes me a bit weak to think that you feel that you must assist me. It's quite romatic." he told her gently, leaning down as if to kiss her, but then took her hand and pulled her away from the shadows.

"Now, my lovely ladies...and Theo...I believe we should take the moonlight path straight ahead. My mother always did say to stay on the straight and narrow path, now let's go!" he announced, taking Ellie's hand and tugging her along, as well as doing the mirrored action to Elle.

Once they wer eon tehir way again, and he was leading, he realsed them both and out his hands in his pockets.

message 39: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle brushed herself off from the close encounter with Justyn. She touched the part of her face from where he cupped his hand but shook her head as if to dismiss an unwanted thought. ''Wouldn't it be more adventurous to go towards the dark?'' she offered ''Or how about we play hide and seek!'' her face brightened up as she looked from Theodore to Justyn then finally her gaze stopped at Ellie.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie slowed. She giggled to herself, the romance between Elle and Justyn was quite abvious. She smiled, they came to another fork, left or right. "So does anybody have a hobbie? I don't know Im just trying to make conversation."

message 41: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Justyn looked back at Elle.

"Hide and seek huh?" he closed his icy grey eyes and tilted his head back, "I haven't played that since my father was alive..." he said softly.

"However, I'm not sure such a game is acceptable in such circumstamces. For there are angry tigresses out to claw me, and Theo here doesn't seem like the game-type. Perhaps another time though little rose." he told Elle and then looked at Ellie.

"Left. It's said to be the unholy side, but it's really the lazy and secretive side. And I'm left handed." he reaosned, taking her hands and guiding in down the left path.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie went left. "Think hide and seek would be fun, but since it's a maze, I'd vote no. Maybe another place." She said. She slightly envied the romance between Justyn and Elle, she wasn't attracted to Justyn, she was just jealous of the love.

message 43: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Elle looked down in disappointment, it would've been fun to play that game. She knew it was childish but given the circumstances she thought they might all enjoy it.

''I'm sorry about your loss'' she told Justyn as she watched him guide Ellie down the path. Jealously rippled through her as she thought about the girls who chased him but she tried to cast away any thoughts about him. He looked like bad news to all woman but there was something she liked.. something she couldn't quite pin point. ''Onwards we go then..'' her tone sounded a little bored.

message 44: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Justyn looked back at her with a surprised look when she commented on her being sorry for him. He shook his head to get his expression off his face and grinned at her.

"Now, now. No need to act bored now! I only vetoed Hide and Seek, I didn't say anything else was off limitis." he explained, and grabbed her hand, pulling her up beside him on the oppisite side Ellie was on.

"Let's see, we could play that Stop-Go game! I used to love that game." he laughed.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie smiled. "Who will be the stop light?" She asked. "When I was little me and my brother would play tag." She said. She frowned at the thought of her brother, her sweet innocent brother. She missed him so much, she remembered him chasing her, and hugging her and giving her piggy-back rides.

message 46: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments NinjaOfTheKeyBoard wrote: "Skittles-tastethefreakin'rainbow wrote: "((Me: I'm so confused. Does he like Elle?))"

Bam wrote: "Skittles-tastethefreakin'rainbow wrote: "((Me: I'm so confused. Does he like Elle?))"

((I thought..."

((I laughed so much at that.. I finally understood who that Rogue is now!))

Elle smiled ''Stop-Go'' she raised her eyebrows as the three of them walked ahead of Theodore ''I've never heard of it, do explain?'' she smiled as she gazed up at him. She mentally cursed herself for feeling the way she did about him, she bit the inside of her lip and returned to her bored tone ''Unless you just wanted to walk around for a walk..'' she picked at her nails.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) ((Okay bye!!!))

"Well I'll explain it and then you can descide." Ellie said. "Basically someone walks ahead, facing away from us. They are the stop light. Now, when they say green light we walk. Whe they say red light we stop. If your caught walking on a red light your out." Ellie explained.

message 48: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 155 comments Not the adventurous game she had in mind but she shrugged anyhow ''Sure'' she looked behind to Theodore ''You up for playing?'' she asked, it didnt really appeal but it was better than nothing.

message 49: by Simply (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:03PM) (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((Ladies....El Pimp has returned.

Justyn: :D Hey! ))

Justyn looked at Ellie, "Bang on the nose my dear. What do you think Theo?" he asked over his shoulder.

Theodore didn't seem to be the game-type, so it was useless in asking, but still, one might never know.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie looked back at Teddy expecting him to say no. He didn't really seem like the type of person to play childish games. He was the 'I'm above all that stuff' type of guy. But a small part of her hoped he would play.

« previous 1 3