Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Second Level > Tower

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rose (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
Its a long winding, circular stair case. That leads to the tallest tower, with a wide window.

message 2: by Matthew (last edited Jun 06, 2012 04:09AM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments Theodore peered out of the window. He had been here for a small time since leaving the library, along his side he tapped his staff in an irritated beat. From the view of the window he could see everything, well...almost everything. The sun was beginning to make its way towards the horizon, painting colors in the sky.

At the far reaches of his sight was a shore, perhaps of the ocean or maybe a large lake? Towards him lead the bath from the ballroom, twinkling as if it were made of stars. Then a bountiful garden stretched out beyond that, an elegant fountain laid at it's center. Then to the interior of the garden a hedge maze seem to have been grown. Theodore carefully noted all these details. Theodore picked up his staff and began to make his way once again towards the second floor.

"The spell of the Masquerade ever so silently weaves its way through each of the occupants. No one would notice if a few people disappeared as the enraptured guest continued to dance" he stated to himself, bending around the curve and out of sight.

message 3: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie ran up the stairs, breathing heavy. She finally got to the top and then saw someone. She frowned,"What? Who-who are you?" She watched him, ready to bolt. She wanted to be alone until the Masquerade was over.

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments (actually they would have met each other near the top of the stairs, cause he already made his way down :P)

Theodore stopped as this girl, whom seemed to not have walked but rushed up the stairs, rounded the curve. She looked at him with a skeptical, and not all together friendly gaze.

"I am Theodore Lupin" he responded, straightening his shoulders,"And, as I can see that you don't want company, I'll be on my way" Theodore walked past her heading around the curve.

message 5: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie watched him,"Lupin? Wait. You were here first, I should go." She said still breathing heavy. She leaned against the wall,"Give me a few seconds though."

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments Theodore stopped, pivoting back around, he staff clicking by his side,"You don't need to leave, I am not so impolite as to force another person away. I was about to go anyways, you see, so in the end it wasn't you fault for my leave"

message 7: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie said,"If you say so. Your nice....that's kind of odd." She frowned and then finally breath normally. She asked,"Not to be nosy but why are you up here?"

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "No real reason, just to get away from all of that" Theodore said gesturing out the window. Theodore walked back up the stairs till he was on the same step as she,"Plus the view from the window is unbeatable"

message 9: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie smiled slightly,"It's an amazing view." She looked at Theodore and said,"So..find your true love yet?" She smirked. She half expected him to say yes, and would be suprised if he said no.

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "Yet? I don't think there will even be a 'yet' to speak of. No, I have not found my glorious true love through the magic of the Masquerade yet" Theodore replied, his words words had a tinge of sharp sarcasm to them.

message 11: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie tilted her head slightly,"You hate the Masquerade too? Don't you?" She smiled, a genuine smile. She hadn't met anyone who hated it as much as she did. It didn't seem possible but maybe it was......

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "Hate it? I wouldn't say I hated it, like I would say I hated a food. The Masquerade is simply a ploy, it's nothing but a thing the government made up to keep our minds occupied" Theodore responded.

message 13: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie's smiled disappeared,"Oh okay. Your right, they are distracting us from someone.....or something." She looked around and then at Theodore,"Are you looking for a girl or just waiting to disappear?"

message 14: by Matthew (last edited Jun 06, 2012 12:25PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "I don't think its for a someone or a something, but something else. What they are keeping out of our reach isn't a mere event that is happening at this moment, but from something larger, for this Masquerade has been happening for decades. For what I am here for, you'll have to wait and see, I can't say I plan on either" Theodore replied, a small smile crept on his face, though you couldn't really see it with his mask,"Why do you hate the masquerade?"

message 15: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie listened and nodded,"Makes sense." She bit her lip when he asked. She said,"I hate it because they expect people to fall in love within one night. Some people find their true love and it takes years for them to realize it. They are forcing us to be happy and some don't want to be happy. Like me. I believe only good people fall in love anyway. Forcing me or anyone else to find someone is cruel. People who can't find love tonight, grab some random pretty girl or handsome guy and they pretend to be in love. It just plain wrong."

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "Only good people you say? Who or what decides who is good, the government, or perhaps you social class?" Theodore put out slyly, waiting to see what sort of answer she might come up with.

message 17: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie said,"Personality. Your personality and how you treat others determine wether your a good person or not. You need to be beautiful inside, it doesn't matter if your beautiful outside that much. The government has no say, I hope one day their is complete anarchy."

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "No, no, that not good either. If the government control is to much, they is bad, but that same can be said if the government's control is to weak, as in anarchy. What we need is a good balance of control" Theodore retorted.

message 19: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "At least people would have somewhat of a say with anarchy. Democracy is good too, but someone is going to corrupt that. At wlast with Democracy less people will disappear." Minnie shrugged and looked at Theodore. She liked someone with their own opinion, and his seemed...reasonable?

message 20: by Matthew (last edited Jun 06, 2012 12:46PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "In anarchy there is no say, there is no law, there are no morals. In anarchy people would simply die and no one would care. What is law then that of survival-of-the-fittest? Anarchy is absolute chaos. To prefer anarchy is a foolish thought" Theodore replied, a bit harsh.

message 21: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie smirked,"Then I must be the most foolish person in this sick little place." She adjusted her mask and said,"You have some strong opinions. I'm suprised by that."

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments "I call it ignorance, ignorance sprung from a foolish world. What we need is a world where there are no social classes, all are on equal terms, and on equal grounds for the being part of the government" Theodore commented, picking up his staff he turned and began his way down the stairs,"Now I shall leave you to your thoughts. Perhaps if we both end up alive after this we can talk again"

message 23: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Your talkin of communism in my opinion" She smiled and then nodded. Minnie watched him walk away,"Nice meeting you. I hope you find the girl you need or want."

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 245 comments (how is that communism? *arg* never mind...poor girl *shakes head* )

"I neither need or want what they tell me. But same for you, hope you find the boy you need or want" Theodore replied as he rounded the corner ans was finally gone.

message 25: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) [Their are no social classes in communism]

Minnie sighed and sat on the stairs. She then got tired of the tower and started walking down the stairs slowly.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren walked into the tower holding Minnie's hand. He smiled and kissed her cheek "How was your first visit here?" He asked. He wanted to keep a conversation going so he could listen to her voice.

message 27: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie smiled as he kissed her cheek. Her face seemed to hue slightly from all this smiling. She cleared her throat,"I met a boy here and we talked about the ball. The government and politicals." She shrugged and led him up the many stairs.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren's smile faltered. "Oh...did you two have a good chat?" He asked. He had to admit, he felt a little jealous when she said she was talking to a different boy here. Well, obviously they didn't see eye to eye or they would still be spending time with each other, he assured himself.

message 29: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie nodded,"Yeah. He and I talked about the different politics and stuff. He seemed nice." She smiled and kept walking up the several stairs. Se noticed his smile disappear and frowned. She asked,"What's wrong?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren looked at her "Huh? Oh nothing." He smiled again. "Just, you know, thinking...about stuff." He blushed slightly. "So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked. He wanted to get his mind off of her with another boy.

message 31: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie frowned,"Your lying. Tell what was wrong" She stood in front of him in the stairs. Her dress blocked the spaces she couldn't, so he had no choice. She noticed his blush and crossed her arms.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "I, uh...I got a little jealous when I heard you say you were here with another boy...and when you said he was nice." He looked away, blushing redder. "Nothing was really wrong." He shrugged. "Can we talk about something else?" He asked. "Please?"

message 33: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie rolled her eyes,"Wow." She walked up the stairs and into the tower room. She sat on the bench near the window and waited for Ren. She didn't know why he got so jealous. It was just one guy.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren walked over and sat next to her. "sorry." He apologized. Feeling stupid...again. "I've never gotten jealous before." He told her. He hoped he wouldn't again. It made him doubt his worth to Minnie...and it made him want to hurt the boy. He looked at her. "It won't happen again."

message 35: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie looked at him,"Your promise?" She smiled at him and leaned closer. Minnie watched him. She was okay with him getting jealous, but it did bother her a little. She bit her lip.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren nodded. "I promise." He pecked her softly on the lips. "Cross my heart and hope to disappear." He smiled. He knew he would have to try very hard to keep that promise, but he was determined to keep it. "Are you going to get jealous if i talk to another girl?" He knew she would, she already said she would. But he wanted to make sure getting jealous was normal.

message 37: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie smiled and giggled. She then shook her head,"No. I would never, because I'm the only girl good enough for you." She shrugged and wrapped her arms around his waist.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He smiled. "You are absolutely right." He held her and buried his face in her soft blue hair. "I am not worthy." He laughed. He truly knew he was not worthy to be her boyfriend. But never the less he was just as Happy that he was.

message 39: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie laughed,"You aren't worthy." She teased. She kissed his cheek,"Since your not worthy, you must get on your knees and beg to be worthy!" She giggled and watched him.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He smiled and got on his knees in front of her. "Oh I am pitiful. For I am not worthy to be blessed with your beautiful gaze and heavenly kisses. Have mercy on me for I am but a lowly peasant compared to your beauty and grace." he bowed his head to her. His cheeks burned at what he had said because he had meant every word. he took her left hand and kissed her ring finger. "I ask for your approval to even gaze upon you breathtaking features."

message 41: by Chickie (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:18PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie blushed and giggled. The things he said were so sweet. She kissed his cheek,"You are very worthy, trust me love." She smiled. She blushed even more.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren looked up at her and smiled. "Love?" He got off his knees and sat next to her again. "I still do not believe i am worthy to even be in your presence." He laughed. "You are a goddess and I am an ant under your foot. That is what I believe." He kissed her cheek softly.

message 43: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie shook her head,"Your incredibly sweet, smart, caring, and look so cute when your jealous. I'm the one that's not worthy." She kissed his cheek and then rested her head on his shoulder. She asked,"I'm no goddess, believe me."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "Yes you are." Ren kissed her head and rested his cheek on her head. "You are my goddess, and I worship you." He rubbed her back soothingly. "You are as beautiful as a goddess. So i am not too far off." He chuckled and looked out the tower's window.

message 45: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie shivered when he kissed her head and smiled. She listened and said,"Goddesses are known to have unusual hair." She giggled and said,"Only a god is worthy to be in a goddesses presence. So you must be a god, a Greek god. Hmmm..maybe Hermes?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "oh i love Greek mythology!" He brightened. "what makes you think i'm Hermes? i don't deliver anything." Ren laughed. "You are most definitely Aphrodite. The goddess of beauty and love." He smiled. He thought about her wearing royal robes and sitting upon a throne like a true goddess...he blushed.

message 47: by Chickie (last edited Jun 09, 2012 06:55AM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie looked at him suprised,"I love Greek Mhthology too! My brother thinks I'm a bit obsessed though." She shrugged. She tried to think of a better god, to represent him as. She did roll her eyes when be said she was Aphrodite. She said,"No. I'm sure she's creul, stuck-up, and whiny. Thats how all the myths make her sound anyway. No. I'd rather be....Athena. Goddess of Knowledge and War Strategy."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He nodded "That was actually what i was going to say next. You are smart and she's just as beautiful as any other Goddess." He smiled. "And you know, Hades isn't that bad a guy. He isn't always the bad guy. He just hates being shunned from Olympus and being stuck under ground alone...well now he has Persephone but he once was alone." He looked at Minnie "Like me. I was once alone but now I have you."

message 49: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie smiled, blushing slightly as he called her beautiful. She said,"Thank you and your right" She kissed him softly and then pulled away,"Your Hades and Persephone." She smiled, her black lipstick making her look happy somehow. No longer sad but always angry.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "My favorite Greek myth is the story of Perseus." He looked at her. "I like how he saved his mother from the cocky king by going on a dangerous mission to get Medusa's head." He looked at her. "What's your favorite myth?" He asked, intrigued by her equal interest in the topic.

« previous 1 3 4